onlineDom's sig corner

OnlineDOM

Experienced
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Posts
95
If anybody wants to request a sig, feel free to message me.

So i like to mess around when i am bored and create little collages using Google and Bing images and PowerPoint. they aren't anything that special but here they are.











so here they are so far. if i get bored again which is likely I will post more.
 
Last edited:
I love that Pin!

I like the "never punish in anger" as well

Someone should show that to the idiot who wrote 50 shades of gray:rolleyes:
 
I love that Pin!

I like the "never punish in anger" as well

Someone should show that to the idiot who wrote 50 shades of gray:rolleyes:

Thanks :) glad someone likes them. I almost didn't post them. They are just a little thing I do when bored or I get inspiration.
 
Thank you very much. Feel free to use any you like all I ask for is credit if asked.

Also if anybody has something specific in terms of inspiration ill be happy to give it a try
 
You're welcome

I was trying to come up with something for myself. If I do, I will let you know
 
here are some new ones i did for FantasySlut:





and a small change after finding out her hair color:



these were my first attempts at using an photos and images without premade silhouettes from google or bing, but rather made my own.
 
Last edited:
These are SERIOUSLY amazing! I would pay for something like this to my name :) Whoever ends up as your sub is a very lucky girl...

E xx
 
here are some new ones i did for FantasySlut:





and a small change after finding out her hair color:



these were my first attempts at using an photos and images without premade silhouettes from google or bing, but rather made my own.
:D:D
Thank you OD - very much - I wasn't expecting all of this when I commented in your thread. Much appreciated. I likeeeeee:devil:
 
I enjoy your signatures. There are several I wanna rotate and I'm not just being bias cause you're my Dom. But seriously people let him know what you want or like and he can create it for you!
 
Some sig ideas based on Amelies profile.
*note these have not been approved by Amelies yet, they are just ideas brought on by her profile.







 
Last edited:
i love them!

more more more!

i like them in order from top to bottom. The sig you use actually brought me here, as its my favorite on the site.

keep up the good work :)..
 
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it.

nuff said.
 
with the prompt "I want something with anime catgirls," I made these for No Ho Kitten:



 
Back
Top