Whimsicle Dominations

rosco rathbone

1. f3e5 2. g4??
Whimsacle? I thought I knew how to spell that word.

Anyway. I've never been in a full-time domination sumbitchen relationship; but I know if I ever get to be in one that I am going to be very into freaky, off-the-cuff and non-sequitorious demands. I was wondering if any lifestylers here were on the same page. For some reason, I get a big charge out of the idea of, for instance, ordering someone to refer to me only as "Nasty Boots" until otherwise notified; upon pain of painful punishment. Weird costume stuff like party hats or fake noses to be worn as I see fit. Free associating here. But just general extremely silly and surreal shit backed up by hard-core domination. Whims. Some humiliating to the sumbissive; others just requiring attention and patience to go along with (don't forget what I told you to call me today!).

rizzco

There are times when i wish i could open a post of Yours RR and not be surprised into laughter ... it messes up my train of thought. :)

The charge for me used to come from obeying (i don't really see that word used a lot in these circles) the order, whatever the command/instruction was at the time. From the whimsical (*points to the spelling*) to the ritual ... the resulting satisfaction at having done it was incomparable. Well, only it was only comparable to S/M.

As a submissive i can't comment on whether the spur of the moment, nasty boots domination style is better suited than the methodical, carefully controlled domination style. i do know this ... the sub/slave/bottom in question should be able to adapt to sudden change and unconventional methods. The rubber nose is enough to throw anyone off their carefully cultivated stride. ;)

lara

I love shit like that. I can't do it with M, as we've discussed he scares far too easily, you have to whisper to him, but G will put up with some more arcane and...I like this word...capricious treatment.

Clown noses I've not tried out....yet An electric blue pair of ruffled panties suffices. Also a string tied round the cock with the repeated admonishment:

"Don't forget."

"Don't forget what Miss?"

"Just...don't forget."

Personally, I love it when He gives me orders... whether it is to make a pair of bunny ears so that He can take a picture of me in nothing but those or not to have an orgasm for x number of days... or to take our play partner home, tie her up and spank her ass and then make her eat my pussy...

Oh yes I do like it when He gives me orders!

I'm a fan of freaky demands!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
My gawd. To someone who takes herself as uncomfortably seriously as I do, this would be an invitation to either breakdowns or immense amount of punishment. (Which sounds more appealing to you, Sir Whimsicle?) (From the subject, I was expecting a topic a little frostier and perhaps more fudgy.)

T has had me recite things before, like the Pledge of Allegiance or lyrics to a totally non sequitur song. I feel enormously foolish, standing there and saying things that are in no way sexual upon command. I stammer a great deal more than usual and even though I *know* I'm doing just what I was told, I feel horribly awkward and unsexy. He usually laughs at me while I'm doing this.

This is what I would consider the "edgiest" thing we do; nothing physical competes with the "where the fuck is my mind?" level we reach here.

Quint said:

T has had me recite things before, like the Pledge of Allegiance or lyrics to a totally non sequitur song. I feel enormously foolish, standing there and saying things that are in no way sexual upon command. I stammer a great deal more than usual and even though I *know* I'm doing just what I was told, I feel horribly awkward and unsexy. He usually laughs at me while I'm doing this.

I like his brain. Doesnt' suprise me that you'd find someone like that.

rosco rathbone said:
I like his brain. Doesnt' suprise me that you'd find someone like that.

Thinking of repeated writing, like when you are bad at school. Lots of repetitions. how dull. Imagine. You are given one of those black-and-white mottled composition books and told to return it at end of weekend filled with perfect, no penmanship-errors sentence like

"I am absolutely worthless; nothing more than an ambulatory womb with rudimentary nervous system. Certainly, use as a sperm spittoon would be too good for me."

LOL

"Is that a blot on page 16 of your copybook, wretch?? Sloppy work; and me taking this time to try and educate you, to raise you a little above the numberless ranks of your idiot sisters??? Is that the care you give to your assignments???"

I am killing me tonight.

Me too, which prompts me to remind you that I have "snuff" as a hard limit.

Now I'm picturing reproductive diagrams with little feet. *snicker*

The schoolbook excercise is too....organized for my tastes, personally. All that repetition, I like lots of short and random bursts, maybe it's my newfangled attention span. The 60th time you are writing out a sentence there's no mystery to it anymore, there's no confusion in the mind....

I think making someone tell one person, ONE person on the park benches in Washington Square : "I'm a worm" would be more fun.

(I don't like pulling in the non-consenting public, but there are enough crazy people in Washington Square that you'd have adequate context as just another one.)

If I ever get a live in slave mate; I am going to invent absurd and odd rituals which must be carried out. Like waking me up every morning by singing a little song in a high girl voice, lyrics by me.

You could make up a list of words, e.g.:

mendacious
recalcitrant
disingenous
ungrateful
delinquent
incorrigible

And then make her look up the words in the dictionary, write their meanings, and use each word in a sentence.

I like the idea of making someone balance things on the nose, like a dog holding a treat steady before permission to gulp it.

I also thought of this game the other day: My husband and I fasten a flea collar with a little bell around this girl's neck. We turn out all the lights and blindfold her. Then she has to scamper around on all fours, feeling her way, little bell tinkling, while we silently stalk and pounce on her at random intervals.

My daily random thought which was closely echoed by you: being taught a little poem. Sitting around laughing with friends one casual evening, until T suddenly snaps to me "Stand! Recite!" My anal-retentive mind was already critiquing my posture and clear voice as the ridiculous and probably lengthy verse spilled from my lips.

QB, I like your style. The "word" thing would be cute if I weren't already such a word slut. Right now, T has me spell big words whenever I use them, spelling-bee-style. I got cocky the other day after a successful bout of words, and his voice dropped. "Spell 'whore.' 'Slut.' 'Cunt.'" My arrogance disappeared pretty quickly.

Ever see "Coming To America?" RR described His fantasy a la Zumunda (sp?) style. One exception. The 'prince' was awoken by a quartet of strings and a heavy black man standing at his bedside.

:eek:

If anyone has seen it ... remember the bath scene?

"The royal penis is clean sire."

lara

s'lara said:
If anyone has seen it ... remember the bath scene?

"The royal penis is clean sire."

Uhuh... the head the pops up from under the water. *chuckle*

Quint said:
Right now, T has me spell big words whenever I use them, spelling-bee-style. I got cocky the other day after a successful bout of words, and his voice dropped. "Spell 'whore.' 'Slut.' 'Cunt.'" My arrogance disappeared pretty quickly.

Now that is just fucking cool.

Quint said:
My daily random thought which was closely echoed by you: being taught a little poem. Sitting around laughing with friends one casual evening, until T suddenly snaps to me "Stand! Recite!" My anal-retentive mind was already critiquing my posture and clear voice as the ridiculous and probably lengthy verse spilled from my lips.

QB, I like your style. The "word" thing would be cute if I weren't already such a word slut. Right now, T has me spell big words whenever I use them, spelling-bee-style. I got cocky the other day after a successful bout of words, and his voice dropped. "Spell 'whore.' 'Slut.' 'Cunt.'" My arrogance disappeared pretty quickly.

That would also wipe the smirk of arrogance off my face as well. i could feel the menace in that particular exchange and i wasn't even there. Greenage here.

lara

long ago when i lived 24/7 He got the bright idea that i was to call objects by the wrong name

ex:
potato i had to say book
couch i had to call it window

so on and so forth, people (His friends) would come over and think i was as dumb as a box of rocks. than every now and then (when i got used to calling this that and that this) He would change what things were to be called, and totally screw me up

i was just glad this faze only lasted about 6 months before He tired of it

rosco rathbone said:
For some reason, I get a big charge out of the idea of, for instance, ordering someone to refer to me only as "Nasty Boots" until otherwise notified; upon pain of painful punishment.

rizzco

Mayor Rizzco Nasty Boots, SIR!

HEEEEEE!

rosco rathbone said:
Thinking of repeated writing, like when you are bad at school. Lots of repetitions. how dull. Imagine. You are given one of those black-and-white mottled composition books and told to return it at end of weekend filled with perfect, no penmanship-errors sentence like

"I am absolutely worthless; nothing more than an ambulatory womb with rudimentary nervous system. Certainly, use as a sperm spittoon would be too good for me."

LOL

Which reminds me I owe someone a post... Tomorrow...

Back