A House With No Doors

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
So far this idea is only half-baked. I offer it for development:

the core is the simple idea that the protagonist (I called her Penny) goes to visit a friend at their family home. Penny knows the family patriarch is a famous architect, but is shocked to find the house has no interior doors- even the bathroom and bedrooms are open to the common areas.

Among the things I don't know:
~the relationship between Penny and her friend ( room mate? co worker? bf? gf? just plain friend?)
~are the whole family there? if not, who is?
~ is there an incest history in the family?
~ is there explicit voyeurism?
~ who has sex? Penny and friend? Penny and the Dad? the Mom? or a group or orgy?
~what does Penny discover about herself?
 
How about no walls? Just one big gigantic room filling the entire house, with kitchen appliances in one corner, sofas over there, beds over there, etc. Absolute zero in the privacy department.
 
In my humble opinion the answers to your questions are:

~the relationship between Penny and her friend ( room mate? co worker? bf? gf? just plain friend?)
ANS) Collage room mate.

~are the whole family there? if not, who is?
ANS) Yes

~ is there an incest history in the family?
ANS) I hope so.

~ is there explicit voyeurism?
ANS) Most defiantly, on the first night there Penny catches her room mate watching her parents go at it.

~ who has sex? Penny and friend? Penny and the Dad? the Mom? or a group or orgy?
ANS) Penny and a brother of the room mate and any other combination you like.

~what does Penny discover about herself?
ANS) Not so much a discovery as a transformation. Penny learns to have confidence in herself and stops being such a prude.
 
Last edited:
How about no walls? Just one big gigantic room filling the entire house, with kitchen appliances in one corner, sofas over there, beds over there, etc. Absolute zero in the privacy department.

Okay, there are such places. Warehouse lofts. Suppose you had a couple skinflints....

Mary and Joe rented one, they got a hell of a deal. They'd be able to save up in a year and get that Lamborgini now. Then Todd and Mary came by and loved the place. They'd both just lost their jobs.....

Then Mary's sister Stacy showed up with her backpack and her dog.
 
Back
Top