Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. It was an ok story but I'm not a fan of scat (at all) and I could think of several scenarios I'd rather see her in than that. Of course, given my penchant for interracial sex, a story with her and black males would always be considered "a must read!"
 
A while back there was a joke (or maybe not quite a joke) about writing a snuff story about Sarah Michelle Gellar or Britney Spears (or some young, blonde celeb...I don't remember who) and it was mentioned how that wouldn't be allowed.

I guess I was under the impression that in the Celeb section we could only write about "basic", boring sex and nothing "out there"...!?

Who knows...
 
I imagine it's a very fine line that the webmasters of Literotica must tread in this genre. While not a fan myself of scat or snuff themes, I am not a big proponent of censorship either. I'm sure beyond the moral and ethical guidelines they hope to follow, are ones of legailities as well.
 
No, it certainly couldn't be. It's amazing the job they do in keeping this site running as smoothly as it does.
 
Hallowed Eve said:
A while back there was a joke (or maybe not quite a joke) about writing a snuff story about Sarah Michelle Gellar or Britney Spears (or some young, blonde celeb...I don't remember who) and it was mentioned how that wouldn't be allowed.

Well, if you want to do the snuff story about Buffy Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar's best known TV performance), you could allways have her get killed off, only to be brought back by CPR or magic (both means were used to bring her back on different occasions on the show).

Maybe a kinky sex story where Angelus fucks her to death (perhaps using erotic asphyxiation) , then uses a set of shock paddles to bring her back so he can do it again?
 
Howdy Tex.
6.gif


I reckon someone else will have to write that tale for you, pard'ner.
 
MsLinnet said:
I dont know about fucking but licking that arse in your av would do me fine

Mind if I fuck you from behind while you lick out Eve's ass? ;)
 
They won't allow celebrity snuff? Cus they sure allow normal snuff as long as you have hot erotic sex first and the main focus of the story isn't the snuff but the sex they will usually let you slide.

On a side note why aren't celebrities broken into two categories? One for you know real folks Sarah Michelle Gellar and another for Buffy. I'm curiuos how it is justified to consider Fred Flintstone on the same level as Brad Pitt.

And I want to fuck Beyonce Knowles. I'm talking hardcore gonzo, Max Hardcore style sex here.
 
I went to the record store today to pick up Buffett's Live at Fenway Park. While there I stood and stared (for far too long) at the box cover of Sarah Evans new dvd. I've come to the conclusion she is the hottest chick on planet earth and I'd seriously consider giving up a testicle just to drink her bath water! LOL
 
sigh...watched the trailer for "A Good Woman" last night, so I'm back to Scarlett J....

how about her with Helen Hunt who costars in that movie?
 
Sean Renaud said:
On a side note why aren't celebrities broken into two categories? One for you know real folks Sarah Michelle Gellar and another for Buffy. I'm curiuos how it is justified to consider Fred Flintstone on the same level as Brad Pitt.

rofl

Yeah, fan fic of shows should be in a sub category away from the actual actor/actress.


As for that snuff thing, I could have sworn I read once that "killing off" said celeb would be a "no no" in that category... But I have no clue.
 
Sean Renaud said:
. I'm curiuos how it is justified to consider Fred Flintstone on the same level as Brad Pitt.

Because everyone knows Fred is much more believable?
 
Sean Renaud said:
They won't allow celebrity snuff? Cus they sure allow normal snuff as long as you have hot erotic sex first and the main focus of the story isn't the snuff but the sex they will usually let you slide.

While I don't know for sure, I'd imagine the big difference is that unlike any of entirely fictional people who get killed off in most snuff stories, a story about Sarah Michelle Gellar getting killed would be a story about a real person being killed, so it's on the other side of a line of what you should and shouldn't do.
 
Texguy84 said:
Mind if I fuck you from behind while you lick out Eve's ass? ;)

No problem as long as you make me have multi orgasms while i am enjoying myself
 
I have a huge thing for Lauren Graham. I have never been with a woman but I have such a lesbian crush on her. She is hot as hell.
 
Hallowed Eve said:
Who is Lauren Graham?

plays the mom on Gilmore Girls. Also played the bartender who rides Billy Bob in his car in Badder santa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top