Cream pies from other men...

the first stage is to eat my own. second stage is to tolerate the smell of after sex. My nose isnt accustomed to it just yet. I'm not saying my wife and I smell bad just the combined smell of cum and her nectar. I'll try to eat another mans' cu,, one day...

Difficult to say whom is the lucky one....guess If We ever have a MFM....and Mrs K is hot for this....You can call me Jack Koo'stoh. I'm diving in.

If you've never done it there's nothing nothing in this world but licking your wife's pussy after is been fucked hard by somebody else. Even if he hasn't come in her pussy it is just fantastic.
Tonight I'm sitting in a parking lot my wife just texted me she's having a couple of drinks with a friend she told me that I needed to wait another hour or 2 and then I can come pick her up. All I can say is I sure hope there's going to be a creampie tonight if not at least I get to kiss her and I know that she just blew him and we will share the taste of a mouthful of cum from her lover.

this was her last text to me...

"can I come home with a treat for you? Please? ... I love you"

so i texted back
"Yes, so i should go home and wait for you in bed?"

and she replied... "YES... he is so HOT"

this was her last text to me...

"can I come home with a treat for you? Please? ... I love you"

so i texted back
"Yes, so i should go home and wait for you in bed?"

and she replied... "YES... he is so HOT"

So? How did it end? Did you get a treat from her?

Wow, this is such a hot thread .... I am hard and horny. I have not done cream pie yet but have licked a woman straight after she has been fucked by another guy ... Although he hadn't come in her I could taste him ... Then I grabbed his cock and gave him a fantastic blow job while she did me. It was only my second cock and the first time I continued until he came in my mouth the same time I came in hers. This was so sexy and I have been looking for an opportunity to repeat it.

I would just be happy if my wife tucked another man in front of me......or another man fucked me in front of her......or if two men took turns fucking us both in front of each other.....or,if another couple joined us in bed and......

This is absolutely my #1 turn on. I'm so happy to have done this twice with my wife. It was so hot to come into our bedroom, start making out with her while tasting and smelling him on her, and having her grab my hair and force my face between her legs.

My ultimate fantasy is to be 69ing with her so I can be inches away from him unloading in her. Maybe as he pulls out, a few spurts land on my face or in my mouth. Then she rotates her hips and sits down right on my face. I wouldn't mind it if he or she demanded I use my mouth to clean him up, too.

I honestly can't say. It'd be a helluva stretch to even get *to * creampie level (other than mine), so far off my normal that i can't say...

It is an intriguing thought, but not when I consider the "inherent" submissive connotation to the act.

An FWB is usally shorthand for friends with benefits. A friend that someone fucks on occasion without all of the messy emotional issues. Or at least that is my understanding.

OMG OMG.. my wife texted me that she is following her lover home from the bar
and here i am at home...
i am such a lucky husband

OMG OMG.. my wife texted me that she is following her lover home from the bar
and here i am at home...
i am such a lucky husband

The best sex of my life came after my wife had sex with her BF and his GF...... her cunt tasted so good :)

I had a FWB (with her husbands permission) who taught me to eat my own creampies years ago. Sometimes she would show up at my house after leaving her husband and she always wanted me to eat her before she and I did anything. I loved the taste and the fact that she got so turned on by it. One day she walked in the door and just raised her skirt and sat on my face. I was busy cleaning her when her husband called. She actually answered the phone and told him that she couldn't talk because I was eating his cum out of her and she wanted to cum. She later told me that he questioned her about it and got turned on knowing that I was cleaning up after him. One day he left a voice mail on my phone (yes, I'm sure it was him because I recognized his voice) telling me that if I wanted to eat a really fresh creampie that I should be at their house the next morning and that I could go in as he left for work. Needless to say, I called her and she told me that he was serious and that they always had great sex whenever she talked about me eating his cum out of her.He and I shook hands as he left the next morning and he told me she was waiting in their bed and that he left me a big load. He had a really big smile and an erection as he left. I actually said "thanks" as we went our seperate directions. He actually had a video camera set up in their room. It captured a very vague scene, but since he knew that he left a load in her it was enough to see that I walked straight in, stripped and dove face first between her legs.

With the exception of the camera we repeated that scene many times. She wanted more but he refused except for one time. It was like two 2somes. I watched him cum in her and then he watched me eat her and fuck her. I was eating my own cum from her when she coaxed him close enough for her to suck. She begged him to cum on her tits knowing I loved to lick my own cum off her beautiful breasts. She came as I finished cleaning her and he came about the same time. I moved up and licked his cum off her tits and snowballed it with her. I think the actual "watching" her and I was too much for him. While he continued to leave creampies for me to clean, he never joined in again. Many years later she invited an ex to join her and I. That is when she taught me to get cum straight from the source also. She, her ex and I continued to play for a couple more years. Sadly real life has caught up to her and family life keeps us from playing anymore. Her ex and I still see each other about once a month or so. As a matter of fact, he should be stopping by here tomorrow.

So, I guess the answer to the original question would be 1) yes, I would find it a turn on and 2) yes, I have done it many times and would loveto do it again.

Just wondering how many men find this a turn on? Would you eat a cream pie from your gf/wife that wasn't your cum?

No. I may be the lone dissenter here. A cream pie from my wife sounds fine if it's from me. The idea of my wife having sex with another guy in the first place isn't an arousing thought for me either. I'm not saying that the others are wrong, but you asked for opinions, so I gave you mine.

I can't say I'd be thrilled to eat someone else's cum from her, but I'd gladly take sloppy seconds and, unlike Dr. Happy, I'd love to share her.

any updates?

well... no cream pie... she didn't let him cum in her.. he pulled out and shot on her belly.. so all i got by the time she got some was some flakes... they didn't have sex last night because they were both to drunk/tired.. so she woke him up this morning and they fucked.. she woke him with a blow job... something she has NEVER done with me.. then after he was done she wiped off, got dressed and came home..
then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face... :D
OMG she was so OPEN i could tongue her all the way and hardly touched her walls.. her lips were still all puffy and damn was she wet... i could taste a little of him but mostly her... she made me lick her until she came then made me keep licking as i played with myself until i came, then she rode me through one more orgasm .. got off and showered..

well... no cream pie... she didn't let him cum in her.. he pulled out and shot on her belly.. so all i got by the time she got some was some flakes... they didn't have sex last night because they were both to drunk/tired.. so she woke him up this morning and they fucked.. she woke him with a blow job... something she has NEVER done with me.. then after he was done she wiped off, got dressed and came home..
then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face... :D
OMG she was so OPEN i could tongue her all the way and hardly touched her walls.. her lips were still all puffy and damn was she wet... i could taste a little of him but mostly her... she made me lick her until she came then made me keep licking as i played with myself until i came, then she rode me through one more orgasm .. got off and showered..

Boo for no cream pie, but sounds like a good time :)

I had a FWB (with her husbands permission) who taught me to eat my own creampies years ago. Sometimes she would show up at my house after leaving her husband and she always wanted me to eat her before she and I did anything. I loved the taste and the fact that she got so turned on by it. One day she walked in the door and just raised her skirt and sat on my face. I was busy cleaning her when her husband called. She actually answered the phone and told him that she couldn't talk because I was eating his cum out of her and she wanted to cum. She later told me that he questioned her about it and got turned on knowing that I was cleaning up after him. One day he left a voice mail on my phone (yes, I'm sure it was him because I recognized his voice) telling me that if I wanted to eat a really fresh creampie that I should be at their house the next morning and that I could go in as he left for work. Needless to say, I called her and she told me that he was serious and that they always had great sex whenever she talked about me eating his cum out of her.He and I shook hands as he left the next morning and he told me she was waiting in their bed and that he left me a big load. He had a really big smile and an erection as he left. I actually said "thanks" as we went our seperate directions. He actually had a video camera set up in their room. It captured a very vague scene, but since he knew that he left a load in her it was enough to see that I walked straight in, stripped and dove face first between her legs.

With the exception of the camera we repeated that scene many times. She wanted more but he refused except for one time. It was like two 2somes. I watched him cum in her and then he watched me eat her and fuck her. I was eating my own cum from her when she coaxed him close enough for her to suck. She begged him to cum on her tits knowing I loved to lick my own cum off her beautiful breasts. She came as I finished cleaning her and he came about the same time. I moved up and licked his cum off her tits and snowballed it with her. I think the actual "watching" her and I was too much for him. While he continued to leave creampies for me to clean, he never joined in again. Many years later she invited an ex to join her and I. That is when she taught me to get cum straight from the source also. She, her ex and I continued to play for a couple more years. Sadly real life has caught up to her and family life keeps us from playing anymore. Her ex and I still see each other about once a month or so. As a matter of fact, he should be stopping by here tomorrow.

So, I guess the answer to the original question would be 1) yes, I would find it a turn on and 2) yes, I have done it many times and would loveto do it again.

WOW thanks for sharing. VERY VERY VERY HOT

wow, love this story...

Back