Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

I also love eating the cum from a freshly filled pussy!!!!! I've ate a few that was filled from other guys as well as my own with my first wife and now with my second wife we do swig any but we don't use any birth control either so If i pull out I shot my cum all over the front of her pussy!!and eat it off or it it's the right time and I shoot it inside her she make me eat it all out!!! and I also love it in a deep passionate kiss!!!Makes me hard just writing about it!

Making me hard reading about it.

check out cumcuriousmen.com It won't fix global warming, but it won't hurt either!

I love to lick the cum out and off of my wife.....especially when she forces me to do it.

A mix of two favorite things

Who could ask for more than to suck on a set of beautiful breasts AND lick up a fresh load of warm sperm at the same time?

Last edited:
I had an old g/f who loved to have me go down on her after filling her with come. At first, I acted like I was doing it just to please her (I'd had guys shoot in my mouth before and love the taste of come). The more she got into it, the more I did.

I've cleaned out the wife a few times, too, but she didn't know how much I dug it. Lately, I'm really turned on by the idea of her snowballing me.

cum-licking-face116.jpg

I recently hooked up with a girl I have known for years. I told her about my bi side before we ever did anything. She was cool with that. A month later we are still together. About a week ago she asked me to jerk off and cum on her tits. I told her I would but she would need to make me clean it up. This excited her. So after I came I grabbed me and told me to clean her up. OMG what a huge turn on. I have since licked the cum off her several times. I told her about snowballing and she sucked me off and came up and kissed. I knew it was ther but was a bit surprised when she pushed the load of cum in my mouth. I have yet to clean up a cream pie but there is always tonight. I think I have found my life partner. More stories later I hope. I have one about wearing panties

I had an old g/f who loved to have me go down on her after filling her with come. At first, I acted like I was doing it just to please her (I'd had guys shoot in my mouth before and love the taste of come). The more she got into it, the more I did.

I've cleaned out the wife a few times, too, but she didn't know how much I dug it. Lately, I'm really turned on by the idea of her snowballing me.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My wife snow balled me once. She will do it if I ask but really does not like to. However, she loves me eating the cum off her tits and mouth. She gets really turned on when I suck my cum out of her pussy and she loves french kissing me after I cum in her mouth after she wipes it on her titties for me to lick off that is.

I have never had a girl say no to me cleaning her up afterwards. My first girlfriend wouldn't let me cum in her mouth at first, then she did and we both liked it but she would avoid kissing me afterwards. I finally asked her what it tasted like (already knowing full well what it tasted like). She told me its different each time & didn't say much after that.

About two weeks later she was giving me a blow job and told me to cum in her mouth. I came for her and she slid up the bed on top of me. She slid my still erect cock inside of her, and then kissed me hard. She had held most of my load in her mouth and let me have it back. We screwed and snowballed back & forth. Finally while the cum was in my mouth she broke our kiss. She looked at me with a glimmer in her eye as we continued to fuck and breathlessly said, "swallow it". I did and she responded with very intense orgasm and I followed by cumming in her pussy. Once we had caught our breath she looked at me & said, "I suppose you want that one back too." Before I could even figure out what she meant she straddled my face and I had my first cream pie served to me. We never talked about it even though it would happen quite a bit after that.

My next girlfriend was shocked that I didn't mind kissing her after I would cum in her mouth or eat her out after cumming in her pussy. She wasn't shocked in a bad way but very happy with this. She included having me cum on her tits and then having me lick it off of her. She also opened me up to my bi-curious side using a strapon on me many times and crossdressing me. We had an open relationship but she had said that she didn't want to fool around but I had such a high sex drive (ah those younger years...) that she wanted me pleased but she couldn't always keep up. One night the previously mentioned girlfriend had came over and my current gal convinced me (after some drinks, as I a very much a one woman man) to go please my ex since she had been down on her luck in the man dept. Long story short I had wonderfull sex with my ex then went to bed only to have my current girlfriend lick my exes juices off of my cock. I began to wonder if ever I would have the chance to return the favor.

A few months had passed & I had continued having sex with both girls. We had one of her old guy friends over and he was having woman issues and hadn't been layed in years. She suggested a threesome and I don't know why but it struck a cord & I got jealous (I didn't really have a right to be) and I left the house. I guess she had a bit to much to drink being upset about how I left. He seized the opportunity and nailed her three times while I was gone. He had just left when I had returned home. She was distraught and it was obivious that she had just been fucked, she was almost glowing but upset. I calmed her down and told her I was wrong and that if I was going to screw my ex than she was right to want to play as well. She told me that she wanted me right there and then. We kissed and without thinking I went down on her. After a couple minutes I couldn't put my finger on it (having a total blonde moment) but something wasn't right. I looked up at her and noticed her sheepish look and she then told me, "He came in my pussy each time." I just shrugged at that point & continued eating figuring I had already started.

When I finished an went to fuck her we kissed and she laughed. I guess I was wearing a glob of his cum on my chin. She licked it off of my chin as I pumped into her and then she feed it back to me as we came together.

I guess I've been lucky... from my late teens on, my girlfriends and wives have all enjoyed it when I'd do "cleanup"

precum only so far

gotta admit, all interest is gone once I cum, did mention it to my wife last night as I was licking my precum from her nipples but she's not interested at all, esp in me cumming on her.

anyone seen the video on your file host, the german couple she does him with a strap on them he cums on her and he licks it up? I'd love to have my wife use one on me or me ride her as she jerks me off onto her tits then she pulls my face down to her tits to clean her up

I have never had a girl say no to me cleaning her up afterwards. My first girlfriend wouldn't let me cum in her mouth at first, then she did and we both liked it but she would avoid kissing me afterwards. I finally asked her what it tasted like (already knowing full well what it tasted like). She told me its different each time & didn't say much after that.

About two weeks later she was giving me a blow job and told me to cum in her mouth. I came for her and she slid up the bed on top of me. She slid my still erect cock inside of her, and then kissed me hard. She had held most of my load in her mouth and let me have it back. We screwed and snowballed back & forth. Finally while the cum was in my mouth she broke our kiss. She looked at me with a glimmer in her eye as we continued to fuck and breathlessly said, "swallow it". I did and she responded with very intense orgasm and I followed by cumming in her pussy. Once we had caught our breath she looked at me & said, "I suppose you want that one back too." Before I could even figure out what she meant she straddled my face and I had my first cream pie served to me. We never talked about it even though it would happen quite a bit after that.

My next girlfriend was shocked that I didn't mind kissing her after I would cum in her mouth or eat her out after cumming in her pussy. She wasn't shocked in a bad way but very happy with this. She included having me cum on her tits and then having me lick it off of her. She also opened me up to my bi-curious side using a strapon on me many times and crossdressing me. We had an open relationship but she had said that she didn't want to fool around but I had such a high sex drive (ah those younger years...) that she wanted me pleased but she couldn't always keep up. One night the previously mentioned girlfriend had came over and my current gal convinced me (after some drinks, as I a very much a one woman man) to go please my ex since she had been down on her luck in the man dept. Long story short I had wonderfull sex with my ex then went to bed only to have my current girlfriend lick my exes juices off of my cock. I began to wonder if ever I would have the chance to return the favor.

A few months had passed & I had continued having sex with both girls. We had one of her old guy friends over and he was having woman issues and hadn't been layed in years. She suggested a threesome and I don't know why but it struck a cord & I got jealous (I didn't really have a right to be) and I left the house. I guess she had a bit to much to drink being upset about how I left. He seized the opportunity and nailed her three times while I was gone. He had just left when I had returned home. She was distraught and it was obivious that she had just been fucked, she was almost glowing but upset. I calmed her down and told her I was wrong and that if I was going to screw my ex than she was right to want to play as well. She told me that she wanted me right there and then. We kissed and without thinking I went down on her. After a couple minutes I couldn't put my finger on it (having a total blonde moment) but something wasn't right. I looked up at her and noticed her sheepish look and she then told me, "He came in my pussy each time." I just shrugged at that point & continued eating figuring I had already started.

When I finished an went to fuck her we kissed and she laughed. I guess I was wearing a glob of his cum on my chin. She licked it off of my chin as I pumped into her and then she feed it back to me as we came together.

You would love being at my home this weekend. Everyone is fucking and sucking and no one is thinking about who came in whom.

You would love being at my home this weekend. Everyone is fucking and sucking and no one is thinking about who came in whom.

Damn... I never found a party like that when *I* lived in the NorthEast! :)

Just saw this

Cool thread...my wife just shared a load of mine with me last week, it was really super hot...
Hope we do more of it.

I close my eyes and see my wife lying before me, her sweet little girlish titties coated with a thick, starchy film of cum....my cum, of course, and perhaps the add bounty of another guys semen. The first touch of the tip of my tongue into the delicious fluid starts the blood pounding into my cock again, and by the time I have finished lapping up every drop, I am hard again....hard enough to fuck my wife again, and if there is another man with us, maybe he will jam his cock into my ass.

God, that would be great.....Bill

a sweet mix

After a nice session with the wife on Sunday, we stayed in bed, a little while later started another session, I was sucking her breasts nibbling her nipples, while using my fingers on her pussy.
I smeared her pussy juice over her pussy licking it clean, there was a sweet mix of her with a me, this led to me going down on her, fantastic.

Back