Working out at the gym

I work out 5 times a week. A big part of the attraction, as well as the exercise, is what you can see there.

It is a great feeling when you are working out hard...and your eyes meet those of a girl across the room. And there is that crackle of tension and you just know she is thinking the same thing as you.

Ugh, love that crackle of tension!! Yes.. what you see there is exciting and motivating.

The tension does make me work harder from time to time.

I went to school at Arizona. You make me think I picked the wrong AZ school.

I think you did! ;)

There are times-usually when I'm stressed or flat out pissed about something-that working the punching bag can get me pretty worked up.

As you said, the blood pumping, the sound of the blows striking the bag, the feeling of the impact going up my arms and the sweat dripping into my eyes. The muscles in my arms, chest and shoulders are pumped and after a while the desire to inflict bodily arm shifts to the thought of pounding something else.

I get to the point that when I stop I don;t bother working out on anything else. I toss clothes on over my sweaty body and go home and fuck the wife like I was trying to break her. So far no complaints.

Its also flattering when I'm in the midst of and catch a glimpse of a woman watching me. There's one that's there almost every time and she looks like she's pretty into watching me which steps it up even more.

There are times-usually when I'm stressed or flat out pissed about something-that working the punching bag can get me pretty worked up.

As you said, the blood pumping, the sound of the blows striking the bag, the feeling of the impact going up my arms and the sweat dripping into my eyes. The muscles in my arms, chest and shoulders are pumped and after a while the desire to inflict bodily arm shifts to the thought of pounding something else.

I get to the point that when I stop I don;t bother working out on anything else. I toss clothes on over my sweaty body and go home and fuck the wife like I was trying to break her. So far no complaints.

Its also flattering when I'm in the midst of and catch a glimpse of a woman watching me. There's one that's there almost every time and she looks like she's pretty into watching me which steps it up even more.
I've gotten back into working a heavy bag, and it's one of the most rewarding, calming feelings I've had in a while. All the anger and frustration just seems to melt away. I'm probably going to do it again this Saturday morning. Got it done last Saturday, before the week just stressed me out. Now we get to see how it helps after a week like this.

Is your heavy bag out in the open? We have a special room for martial arts at the rec, and it's always fun to see the ladies stopping by while I'm bobbing and weaving around the bag. It also makes me want to get my flexibility back....Gotta love the motivation!

I hope your wife appreciates your effort.

Many times I have gone into the gym stressed or in a bad mood but I NEVER leave that way.

I've gotten back into working a heavy bag, and it's one of the most rewarding, calming feelings I've had in a while. All the anger and frustration just seems to melt away. I'm probably going to do it again this Saturday morning. Got it done last Saturday, before the week just stressed me out. Now we get to see how it helps after a week like this.

Is your heavy bag out in the open? We have a special room for martial arts at the rec, and it's always fun to see the ladies stopping by while I'm bobbing and weaving around the bag. It also makes me want to get my flexibility back....Gotta love the motivation!

The gym I've been going to recently has it in the corner for now. I think they are working on getting a room for it and talking about kick boxing classes.

I used to go to my dojo a couple of times a week, but I moved last year and its getting to be a lot to take the ride with everything else going on. I used to enjoy sparring there, but since I had neck surgery last year I've been a little gun shy with taking a lot of contact. Years of it probably helped along with the bulging discs I needed fixed in the first place:eek:

The gym I've been going to recently has it in the corner for now. I think they are working on getting a room for it and talking about kick boxing classes.

I used to go to my dojo a couple of times a week, but I moved last year and its getting to be a lot to take the ride with everything else going on. I used to enjoy sparring there, but since I had neck surgery last year I've been a little gun shy with taking a lot of contact. Years of it probably helped along with the bulging discs I needed fixed in the first place:eek:
I can understand where you're coming from. What types of sparring do you do?

I can understand where you're coming from. What types of sparring do you do?

I've been taking Kenpo since I was in my early teens got my black belt so long ago I barely remember the test:eek:

Took Tai Kwon Do for a few years, but wasn't as into it. I was pretty good in my twenties, won some local tournaments and went to a national one a couple of times(but didn't get far) When it was just starting to take off I wanted to get into UFC and MMA, but I'm legally blind in my left eye and they weren't to keen on that so I couldn't get past the physical.

A fw years ago I was still doing some full contact (with gear) but been going easy and just doing it for points the last couple.

I teach at a shelter for women who have been victims of rape and domestic abuse and have been doing that for five years. I find it very rewarding because its not just helping the women be able to defend themselves but is great for their attitude and self esteem.

But I'll admit my favorite moment was when one of their asshole ex's showed up and made some trouble and I gave them a demonstration of what I can do for real out in the parking lot:D

Love that I always get my 1 gyms sauna room all to myself....nothing like a nice cum after working out....enjoying the sauna now :)

"working" out at the gym

Next week, I have what is known as a 'Trainer Try-out'. If it works out, then I will be picking up a 2nd income as a Fitness/Kickboxing Instructor.

All the exercise I can ever ask for... and I get paid instead of the other way around!

Love that I always get my 1 gyms sauna room all to myself....nothing like a nice cum after working out....enjoying the sauna now :)

I wish my gym had a sauna. I bet that feels amazing.

Next week, I have what is known as a 'Trainer Try-out'. If it works out, then I will be picking up a 2nd income as a Fitness/Kickboxing Instructor.

All the exercise I can ever ask for... and I get paid instead of the other way around!

Good luck with your try out! :)

working out

Yes, working out releases stress and gets the energy going....can get me very aroused at times if the right person is present.

Ok..

A woman asks to spot her while she is doing bench presses. Sports top, hands touching her chest, sweat and heavy breathing do not go well with my think workout shorts at all. And her mouth is inches away from my crotch. Almost dropped the barbell :(

When you combine the energy, the openness and then the smells and sights, its hard not to get turned on at the gym.

A woman asks to spot her while she is doing bench presses. Sports top, hands touching her chest, sweat and heavy breathing do not go well with my think workout shorts at all. And her mouth is inches away from my crotch. Almost dropped the barbell :(

Careful! :)

When you combine the energy, the openness and then the smells and sights, its hard not to get turned on at the gym.

I agree completely.

Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

I definitely can relate to what you are saying. I always notice an increase in my labido seems to correlate directly to how often I am exercising. I think that I feel healthier, stronger, as you mentioned, but also think that it improves my body image which I think makes me feel sexier. I dont usually notice if Im only going once in a while, but with regular attendance I definitely feel more attractive to my husband and consequently more interested in sex.

As far as getting turned on at the gym, I have noticed that sometimes the leg curl machine rubs me the right way. I'll start off working out on tge machine and pretty soon I'm feeling more than just a burn in my legs. I have never orgasmed, but i have become aware of the effect the movement and rubbing against the bench has on me.

I definitely can relate to what you are saying. I always notice an increase in my labido seems to correlate directly to how often I am exercising. I think that I feel healthier, stronger, as you mentioned, but also think that it improves my body image which I think makes me feel sexier. I dont usually notice if Im only going once in a while, but with regular attendance I definitely feel more attractive to my husband and consequently more interested in sex.

As far as getting turned on at the gym, I have noticed that sometimes the leg curl machine rubs me the right way. I'll start off working out on tge machine and pretty soon I'm feeling more than just a burn in my legs. I have never orgasmed, but i have become aware of the effect the movement and rubbing against the bench has on me.

I did the seated leg curl this weekend. I thought of this post. ;)

I'm imagining you doing the lying leg curl where you're on your stomach though.

See and i though thigh abductor type of moves would have been most "effective"

I love going to the gym to relax and get a good sweat on! I catch myself checking out the other women there. Looking so yummy in their yoga pants. As a woman, seeing another woman getting her sweat on turns me on.

I love getting a glimpse of sexy fit women working the leg machines...it seems the positions to use them always gives a great view...oh and it leads to a great ass...of which i am a fan!

Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

Haven't started creeping that far yet, but I know the feeling when your blood is rushing and all you can think is: I need it NOW. :)

I did the seated leg curl this weekend. I thought of this post. ;)

I'm imagining you doing the lying leg curl where you're on your stomach though.

Yeah, I am definitely talking about the one where you are lying down. I did this again Saturday afternoon. Its one of those machines I love to hate. I hate the way it makes my legs so damn sore, but the side effects can be nice.

Weighted pull ups!

My new favorite and much easier with a good belt for weight attachments

I use the imagery of sex while working out to make me work harder. I imagine fucking a friend's ass while on one machine. I imagine receiving a blowjob while doing my sit ups. I fantasize about fucking someone's mouth on another workout. It's amazing that I actually don't get an embarrassing growth while I work out. But I do channel that sexual energy into the workout. Consequently, I'm in the best shape of my life in years. :)

Back