Strict Teacher

theficticiousme

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Posts
370
(Please PM interest before posting).

Ray works in an all girls' college. He teaches art and he is also a dorm master. The college is a finishing school for 18 to 21 years, where rich parents send their girls to complete their education.

The college has a very strict regime all the girls have to wear the college uniform of light grey skirt, green blouse with black stockings.

Most of the girls are boarders and there are strict rules about them meeting boys or even other girls outside college it is considered to be a bad influence on them.

During the day the girls get quite a few free periods, which they are supposed to spend constructively, studying or preparing work. As well as form rooms there are also private study rooms which the girls use, these are normally large enough for two to three girls with a couple of desks and chairs.

Ray had not been working at the college long only recently having come out of teacher training himself and was quite please about having landed himselfsuch a cushy job.

During the free periods it was our responsibility to go round checking and ensuring that all the girls where studying properly, many of the other members of staff didn't bother and normally nipped back to the staff room for a break but being new and wanting to impress Ray made sure He was always checking on the girls and helping out as able.
 
Just dropped off to the Dean of Admissions by her nonchalant father, Lacy Christian was happy to get rid of the old fart. She watched him drive away in his BMW Z4 without a wave or a kiss good bye. He could careless what she did anymore. She was now the possession of the school.

For the first 16 years, she was the sweet, kind, all around teenager. She had the love of her mom, dad and friends. It wasn't until the death of her mother that everything changed. Lacy was lost without her mom and her dad was no help at all. She started to lash out at him and her friends. Now 18 and fresh out of High School, he wanted her out of the house.

"Whatever old man." she kicked her bags before picking them up. "So now where lady?" speaking to the Dean of admissions.

~*~*~*~​

Now well into the semester, Lacy's bad habits didn't falter. She continued to stay in her ways of lashing out and skipping classes. Gathering some of the other girls during one of their free periods, she decided she was going to give a sex ed class on how to suck a dick properly.
 
Ray was doing the rounds of the study rooms, checking everything was in order. He would poke his head in, give a quick glance and then leave. As he reached the end of the hallway, he heard some noise coming from one of the rooms. Opening the door, he came across quite the sight. About 4 or 5 girls were circled around one girl, who seemed to performing fellatio on a cucumber. It came as no surprise to him when recognised the girl in the middle as Lacy Christian.

"Ahem", announcing his presence.

The girls in the circle all jumped and spun around. He recognised them as girls from his house. They all had fearful looks on their faces.

"Ladies, I'm going to pretend I didn't see this. Get back to work. If I catch any of you in trouble again, it will be detention for a month."

He landed his eyes on Lacy.

"Miss Christian, come with me", holding the door.

He escorted her to his office a few halls away. He opened the door and closed it behind them.

"Sit", indicating to the chair in front of his desk. He went to the cabinet and found her file. Sitting behind the desk, the opened it.

"Miss Christian, this is your fifth offense this term already. Clearly, three rounds of detention were not enough.*

I now have no choice but to dispensate our most severe punishment on you."

He opened the bottom drawer of his desk, and took out a long, thin cane.

"Miss Christian, stand and bend over the desk."
 
“Shit man. You of all people would have to catch me AGAIN” she threw up her hands, tossing the cucumber into the garbage.

Her eyes seemed to roll when everyone else high tailed it out of there. Mockingly she followed Mr. Ray down to his office and flopped in one of his chairs. Cynically she kicked up her feet on his desk and just watched him wander around.

“Only 5, I thought it was 7.” She stated laughing. “Detention is for wussies. Plus if you give Ms. Shoey a brownie, she lets you do what you want. That’s why I made her some special brownies the last time.” Snickering.

When Mr. Ray brought out the thin cane, she looked at him in surprise. The last time she had a spanking was when her mother was still alive and it was with her hand. Here is a teacher wanting to spank her with a cane? Hell no she thought sitting there.

“You got another thing coming if you think you are going to hit me with that. You can’t do that.”
 
Ray smiled.

"You clearly have not heard of our special allowance from the Boarding Schools Authority. We are well known for our corrective methods with girls like yourself. Coporate punishment is one such method. Now Miss Christian, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. It is your choice".
 
"Hmpf. You might as well get your bearing straight Mr. Ray. I ain't moving from this chair and you are clearly not going to hit me with that cane."

Sitting up and staying put in the chair Lacy wasn't going to move. She didn't care what he said or did. There was no way in hell she was going to get beaten by him for no reason. Corporate punishment or not.
 
"Fair enough".

Ray stood, cane in hand. He rounded the desk and approached Lacy. Putting a hand on her arm, he forced her to her feet, pushing towards the desk. The applying pressure to her lower back, he forced to bend. She was wearing a short skirt, which barely covered her ass when bent over. Keeping a hand on her back to make sure she couldn't move, Ray brought the cane down on her ass.

Crack.
 
Grabbing the desk in surprise of Mr. Ray's forceful hand.

CRACK

"Holy Shit! You just whipped my ass!" she screamed trying to move from his grip.

The stinging of the cane across her rear shooting pain up to her core.

"Get the fuck away from me!"
 
Ray just held her there.

"That attitude will get you nowhere."

Crack.

Crack.

"You will learn to respect the authorities of this school, and of the world."

Crack.
 
With the caning that she was receiving; there was a mixture of pain and pleasure she never felt before. The only thing was that she wanted him to stop.

"Stop doing that you fool. I am not made for your torture slut! Screw authority. I am the only one that is in charge of myself!"

Mr. Ray's hand pressed harder into her back. In which it pinned her between the desk and his hand. The corner of the desk was nestled between her D-cup perks breasts.
 
Her attitude was now starting to piss him off.

"Listen young lady, while you are in this school, I'm the only one in charge."

A wicked thought crossed his mind. He flipped her skirt to reveal a pink lace thong.

"Miss Christian, are you not aware that thongs are against school policy?"

Crack.

"Until you learn to respect my authority, I can guarantee more sessions like this".

Crack.

Crack.
 
Lacy knew he was being serious and pissing him off. She didn't care what he said or did either. There was no way she was letting go her rebellious attitude.

"You wish you were in charge. I bet if I went to the Dean you would be out of a job!"

Threatening him right before he lifted her skirt. She knew it would be another infraction against her.

"I can't wear those granny undies the school gives out. How do you expect me to get any action in that when I sneak out?"

More smacks with the cane came. She could feel the welts and heat from the pain of the cane.

CRACK

This last one was particularly hard and wasn't over her ass. It was over her moist lips. Making Lacy jump high, though she was still being pinned by Mr. Ray.
 
Ray could only smile at her threat.

"The Dean was the one who pushed for caning to be brought back. Hell, she would probably like to cane you a few times herself."

Her next comment stuck in his head.

"Hmmm, whorish behaviour to go with the whorish underwear."

A plan started to formulate in his head.

Crack.
 
“Let her beat me. I will just lick her cunt and make her cum. I have watched the dean getting herself off when she’s watching the porno’s.” she screamed as another crack of the cane hit her.

Mr. Ray’s next comment pissed her off so much she turned beat red. She wasn’t a street walker and never asked money for sex. She just enjoyed it with certain people. It wasn’t her fault that she didn’t have her mother to teach her different.

“I’m not a whore! I never ask for money for my twat and only have had sex with 3 people. So fuck off Mr. Ray.”

Each smack of the cane over her lips drove her crazy. It hurt, yet it was pleasurable too. Lacy didn’t care anymore; she was going to get away from him. Struggling from his grip, she turned and grabbed his hand to stop him.
 
Back
Top