X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

Lila gasped as Neko lay her on the ground, her hair spilling around them as he kept her legs split and began to eat her out in earnest. Lila was in heaven, her eyes closed as her boyfriend made sweet love to her with his tongue. She bucked and moved beneath him, her moans damped by the hand she had clamped to her lips.

As she felt her orgasm grow, she whimpered and looked down her body at the top of his head, her hips pushed up in offering to him as her pussy started to clench and pull at his tongue, the dam of pleasure breaking over her without warning.
 
-Neko fel the rorgasm hit and he smiled looking to her eyes.-"So...."-he chuckled a bit..-"I think i paid my debt."-he chuckled a bit more and gently crawled up her body.-
 
“I think you did.” She said with a smile as he crawled over her body, his weight welcome as she wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. “I love you, Neko.”
 
-Neko held her tight and smiled looking to her eyes as they fixed up and kept walking Neko blushing as they held hands.-"I never had a gril friend no one that loved me as much as you and we only known eachother for a few days."
 
Lila grinned at his words and snuggled tightly against him, the warm sun beaming down on them as she could hear people milling about not that far away.

"Guess that means you'll just have to keep me now, right?" She teased as she reached down and started to pull her shorts back up her legs.
 
"I would be happy to."-he chuckled as they walked away and kept walking the grounds looking around Neko saw a few of the facility activities.-"What do you want to do now?"-he asked and just walked around with her slowly.-
 
Lila could hear the dribble of a basketball on the court near them and she smiled, grabbing Neko's wrist and pulling him towards the court.

"Let's get to know the others. A friendly game should do the trick. I promise not to beat you too bad." She whispered against his ear, nipping the sensitive lobe before she pulled away.
 
-Neko ran over and Met some of the X-men.-"Well now what have we here."-Gambit said as Jubilee smiled and waved.-"Hey What's up?"-Neko smiled.-"Mind if we join you? I am Neko.""Name's Gambit""Jubilee." "Scott Summers." "Logan." "Kitty Pryde." -Gambit looked.-"Sure hop in and let's play."
 
Lila smiled and greeted anyone as they introduced themselves. She already knew most of them briefly in passing, but it was nice to actually start to get to know them.

"So, guys against girls?" She asks with a huge smile on her face, her eyes turned towards Neko.
 
-Logan was Ref for this one as Remy, Scott and Neko versus Kitty, Jubilee and Lila. They began there Game with the guys having ball first as they drive around the girls but there is no good shot.-
 
Lila rebounded the ball and passed it to Kitty. They were a formidable opponent. Once they got to their goal, the ball got back into Lila’s hands and she managed to get it through the hoop. The celebration was brief as the girls all high fived.
 
-The boys had there Turn Neko could not Shoot he knew this so he was able to speed and spin passed his targets to pass the ball. The ball was stolen by Lila but quickly Neko spun around her the ball vanishing from her hands and he smiled passing it to Scott who shot it for 2.-
 
Lila gave a playful glare to Neko as he stole the ball from her and Scott scored 2. “No fair using your powers!” She declared, looking over at Logan for backup.
 
"I didn't use them."-Logan looked.-"No powers were used."-He said as the girls got the ball.-
 
Lila took the ball as Logan ruled that no powers were used. She glanced over at Neko and then tossed the ball to Kitty, the girls going down court until they had scored two yet again. She stuck her tongue playfully out at Neko as she jogged by him, letting him get a good look at her firm ass.
 
-Neko and the boys enjoyed this fun. The game Ended with The Girls winning by only 1 point. They smiled and enjoyed it. The others had to do other things but Neko picked up the ball and smiled to her.-"So....how about one on one....let's....make a bet on it."
 
Lila grinned at Neko as he told her to make a bet on their one on one game. “What bet would you like to make?” She asked.
 
"You make it come on.....you won the last game..."-he grins and looked to her eyes as he played with the ball.-
 
“Hmmm….if you win then we spend all evening fucking like rabbits.” She said with a blush on her cheeks. “If I win, then you get to take me out to a nice dinner.”
 
-He grins and took the ball.-"My ball fist."-he smiled as they began to play and shot the ball in the hoop and smiled letting her take the ball back. When she moved passed he swiped the ball and shot it for 3 and grins.-"I am pretty good at this game don't you think."-he chuckled letting her walk to back court.-
 
Lila glared at Neko playfully as he swiped the ball from her multiple times. It seemed that he had it in mind that he was going to win. She shivered with anticipation of what that might mean.
 
-He Chuckled as he was now 20 to 10 and Neko winning.-"Come on you were doing good before."-he chuckled and looked to her eyes carefully.-"Come on Lila..."
 
“Maybe I want you to win.” She said with a grin, leaning forward to kiss him passionately before she stole the ball from him and ran down the court to score three points.
 
-He chuckled and looked and grabbed the ball.-"I Doubt that and don't do it again."-he smiled about the kiss as he spun passed her as he shot it she stole the ball that was the winning point. It was coming down to the wire as she was able to score two more three pointers. 21 won this game and Neko and it was Neko's ball.-
 
“Do what again?” She asks with large innocent eyes and a sultry smile as the game is down to the wire and she watches Neko with the ball. “Do this?” She leans forward once more and presses another passionate kiss to his lips.
 
Back
Top