just the place for me

justmethatswho

wannabee badgirl
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Posts
4,095
OK I finally decided I ave been around enough to create my own lounge. So I guess this is just the place for me.

I am justmethatswho, read my stories and you will discover my desires. I have been married, yet that was in the past.

I will post my occasional thoughts and story ideas, as if anyone will really care.

Feel free to stop by, and chat or leave a message if I am not around.
 
A maid surprise

Natalie Young, age 28

Natalie, had intended on surprisng her husband, afterall it was Friday night after a long week at work. The costume had arrived via mail the other day, and this was her first opportunity to try it on. Her husband Seth was supposed to be home shortly, when she heard the door open.

Maid costume

"oi oi" She announced in her best french accent as she pranced down the hallway, her heels clicking. "I so sorry, I have not finished my cleaning, sir."

As she looked up, her husband stood before her with two of his friends.
 
Hi Just, nice lounge you have :rose:

It seems like a good place to find inspiration for new threads :)
 
You are too kind Tiger, as this is not much yet. Though I dohope this becomes the place for offering new threads to my few fans.

Thank you again for being the first to notice.
:):kiss:
 
Your welcome :):kiss:

I'm sure it will become a success sooner or later if you continue to come up with interesting ideas.

That maid of yours seems to be in for a real surprise
 
Yes I do think she will be even more surprised than she already is.

I will be working on a few more ideas in the future. Hopefully near future.
 
great, its all about finding inspiration for threads.

I was once chatting and joking with a friend I think it ended up with 4 or 5 story ideas.
 
Yes, I can imagine. That's how I am. Sometimes I have some good ones and other times like now I just have a mental block on my creativity.

So right now I have nothing great to offer. Even the maid one would be cute, yet I realise it has no depth.
 
Well your maid story is a good start all it needs is a playing partner that adds his twist to it.

Who they might be .. Two buddies, his boss and another working pal, two customers . the opportunities are endless.
 
Yes it does take more than one. So far no offers to take the role.

I am not sure who it could be, remember i am surprised. The way I picture it as my husband and I on occasion play these games, I had not told him about the surprise. Though it is up to him to do with it as he please, and well, I guess to do as he pleases with me.
 
You could try to post it under SRP and see if someone picks it up.

You can always ask fthem to send you a pm and decide if and who you would like to write with.
 
The kink CLub

Amanda Watkins
Age 28

Clubwear

Amanda had heard of the club, yet none of her friends had been willing to go. Rumor was it was a kink and fetish club. After trying to get her friends to go with her, she decided to go alone on one friday night, unaware that the white skirt told everyone she was a club virgin.
 
lol yes of course

but it might be quicker to do it the easy way
 
Last edited:
Well thanks for visiting tiger. I have posted over on the other place, but will continue to float a few ideas over here.

thanks.
 
Nods I have been lucky when I been writing in 1-1 SRP's so far

I hope you will be too.
 
I like roles that are a romantic and fun and that of course end up in some hot sex.

it could be teacher student . neighbours or anything.

what about you?
 
I tend to lean toward the good girl gone bad or the innocent girl who gets sucked into things. She loses her innocence and discovers her true desires. In that finding it is ok to enjoy sex and be a bad girl.

I tend to lean on the submissive side, and have some difficulty in dominate roles, though will try them on occasion.

Although I am open to many roles, from the romantic, to casual, to manipulated, forced, bdsm and what not. So pretty open to many things, I guess it all depends on the mood.

Though, it is always difficult to find the right writing partner, that does not take the direction without consideration to their cowriters. I have pulled out of a few because of that.
 
Innocent turned bad sounds fun .. I have never tried one like that.

A writing partner has to remember that it is interactive writing not .. ghost writing. .. It is easy to *ask* in a post instead of deciding what your partner should do
 
I agree, though it is often difficult to find writers on the same page. I have even had one I thought was on my page, yet just quit without reason.

So it goes his loss I guess.

I think on occasion it is good to have some conversation away from the rp to assure everyone is still in the right direction.
 
Back
Top