Naked (or not) By Design

Love everything about this pic. The nipple shields, the drink, the gargoyle on the shelf, the books. Very interesting.

books and gargoyles r us! our friend set high on the bookcase has been offering protection for more than twenty years ... the books? those are the overflow shelves ;) the drinks? well, it was considerate of the temperature to drop twenty degrees making a Manhattan far more appropriate

Last edited:
books and gargoyles r us! our friend set high on the bookcase has been offering protection for more than twenty years ... the books? those are the overflow shelves ;) the drinks? well, it was considerate of the temperature to drop twenty degrees making a Manhattan far more appropriate

I LOVE that she wanders around the house nude! I can't wait until I can do that again!

I LOVE that she wanders around the house nude! I can't wait until I can do that again!

nude is as nude does :)

we have been discussing how best to deal with Winter ... fires are a must and we are thinking fur throws to wrap up in

Last edited:

Do you make your Manhattan with bourbon or the more traditional rye?

Rose

nude is as nude does :)

we have been discussing how best to deal with Winter ... fires are a must and we are thinking fur throws to wrap up in

I have been waiting for this one. Cheers for posting it! Fur throws, fires, racious love making...it all works.

Velbens

Well now I know that there is truth to the old saying, " there may be snow on the roof top, but there is still a edging fire in the hearth."

Now I find myself looking at that lady in the office at a computer is a completely new light.
Well done Mr. And Mrs V....

Well now I know that there is truth to the old saying, " there may be snow on the roof top, but there is still a edging fire in the hearth."

Now I find myself looking at that lady in the office at a computer is a completely new light.
Well done Mr. And Mrs V....

such a pleasant way to make an acquaintance ... thank you

Back