LADIES: Pussy questionnaire

shampoomohawk

Really Experienced

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?

Please no thread hijacking.

Last edited:
1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? probably 18 or 19

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? i indirectly tasted from guys going down on me and kissing.. or getting fucked then sucking them off.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? it's not very distinct... slightly sweet, a little salty, and a smidge tangy

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? can't say i have

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? when i was younger i used to experiment with all sorts of things... let's see, banana, hair brush handle, candlestick, shower head (it's slim and shaped kinda like a dildo. lol), oh and i used to have this kaleidoscope toy that was pretty phallic looking. haha. as far as the best, the shower head...long, metal, and shoots out water.

in response to the pussy questionaire

Fourteen years old

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?

fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?

musky scented

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time?

Yes I've tasted other pussy. I was 17 the first time, when I tasted my girlfriend's pussy, which was far tastier than mine, at least in my opinion. I tasted her directly and from my fingers both. Once I started, it was difficult to stop

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?

I have used bananas, cucumbers, hair brush handle, candles. My favorite is my lover's tongue, but then that's not masturbating, so I guess it's fingers

For lurkers and those who really want to know about vaginal fluids and taste during the monthly cycle there is an excellent site to find this information. The Beautiful Cervix Project.

Please no thread hijacking. Void where prohibited. Your mileage may vary. Photos are welcome but not required.

Thank you and kind regards,
ShampooMohawk[/QUOTE]

Wow, lots of questions, but here goes:

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? around 13 or 14

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? index finger

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? salty/sweet

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Oh yes! First time at 18, one of my dorm sisters. Directly, then from each other's fingers. Mmmmmmm!

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? Cucumbers, squash, a candle or two, had my panties fucked up inside me, and of course, the old standby, my hairbrush!

~Tori

I don't remember honestly, but I started masturbating when I was 11

I remember now. A boy on my school bus was talking to this chick and asked her if she ever licked her fingers after masturbated. I was 11. That night I went home and tasted myself with my fingers

Tangy. I've always been told my pussy tastes great and with the way they went to town on me I don't doubt it

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
I ate out my best friend one night when we were both really really drunk. I was 21.

I've used ice cubes, a hair brush handle, a KY bottle, a dildo, vibrator and a popsicle. I ate it afterwards. It depends on my mood which is my favorite. When I want to feel stretched and full I use the KY bottle. When I'm in the mood to ride something I use my dildo. Hold it down against the bed and go to town on it

*strains to remember* probably 16 or 17

fingers - what i first started exploring with

a bit tangy and sweet at the same time (I love to suck if off a guy's cock after he has fucked me, or lick it off his fingers so the taste really doesn't bother me)

yes I was 23 (still am) was from my first threesome, was my first female experience. tasted directly from the source (and then fingers and then a cock)

i find fingers the best to be honest, more control, easier to use, easy to clean. I've done a variety of vegetables (when i didn't own toys) textas, candles.... that's about it really

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 16

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? finger

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? a little salty

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? yes How old the first time? 19 Who's pussy the first time? a gf Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? directly

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? hair brush Which is your favourite? my toys

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 11ish2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Licked it from my fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Kind of sweet with a slight tang. Hubby enjoys the taste so that's what's important.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? YesHow old the first time? 24Who's pussy the first time? Best friend Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? from a finger the first time, but I've tasted it directly and from a penis since then

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Me, hair brush handle, tooth brush handle, a wooden rod that toilet paper fit on, bananna, zucchini, cucumber, drink bottle, screwdriver handle, novelty bat, candle, I may have forgotten something. In addition, Hubby has used a softball bat and a drink can.Which is your favourite? I would rather have the real thing, but something big enough to stretch me is fun.

I know I was playing with it by the time I was 7 or 8, but I don't remember tasting it until I was maybe 11 or so.

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? an odd combination of sweet, salty, tangy, and creamy; it's hard to explain, but I love it

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? I've tasted more pussies than birthdays, starting with my mom's when I was almost 18. I think I have tasted them in almost any way imaginable by now.

glass bottles of every variety, hairbrush handles, cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, tee ball bat, bedpost, gear shift, shaving cream bottle, scewdrivers, hammer handles, plastic tent stakes, hot dogs, popsicles, candles, etc. My current favorite is a softball bat.

My real favorite is the lovely Tanya's fist, but you directed your question toward masturbation, so the softball bat comes in first.

lonelyjulia - i am curious to know a little more about your response to #4. Your mom?

It's a long story I've told on Lit before. There wasn't anything like child abuse or inappropriate relationship when I was growing up. My mom and I spent my first 18 years alone with just each other for companionship. There was only a 14 year age difference between us, my dad had died when I was very small, and she never had any other kids. One day when I had already finished high school, we were sitting and talking over breakfast like any other day when a mood suddenly came over me. I stopped in mid-sentence and stared into her eyes wordlessly. She noticed and stared back. After several moments of this, I leaned over and kissed her passionately, and we made love right then and there on the table, even though the blinds were open. She was as surprised by this new development as I was, but we went on to enjoy a 20 year non-exclusive relationship until she died last year of cancer. I am not a supporter of sex with children, nor non-consent. Our closeness in age and appearance made us more like sisters or best friends than parent and child, and we never did anything until I was already a grown woman. My lover now is of no blood relation to me, but she is 22 years my junior, and I am comfortable with that because I enjoyed a similar relationship for half my life.

Fingers

Salty, sweet, a little musky

No

Hairbrushes, a blackboard marker, ice, a glass vase.
My most favorites is an 8 inch metal dildo, I like to throw it in the freezer before using it.

Don't remember.

Don't recall.

The last guy who ate me out said I was, "Good to the last drop."

Nope and never will.

Sorry but only an erect penis may enter my walls.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? I was 18

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? fingers 2nd time lovers lips

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?taste is sweet especially after bath

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? I have dreamed of it but never tasted another woman

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? bananas!!

Marie
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Probably around 18

Fingers

Kind of tangy

No, but it I am not opposed to ever doing that

hairbrush handle (hairbrushes aren't just for pretending to be microphones in front of the mirror) electric toothbrush, Calipo, chocolate bar

Please no thread hijacking. Void where prohibited. Your mileage may vary. Photos are welcome but not required.

15 ish

Fingers

vaguely sweet vaguely tangy

yes, 24 ish, directly - she was a friend

pretty much anything if the right shape and size, favorite is rabbit.

Back