Is it so wrong...

latecomer91364

Literotica Guru
Probably a stupid idea for a post, and who knows, this may be the first and only thread, BUT:

This is about anything from the real to the ridiculous.
Example:

Is it so wrong...

To drive on the sidewalk when there's too much traffic?

First:

Is it so wrong...

To want to feel pretty?

Attachments

• 000_1054.jpg
    000_1054.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
On occasion I drive on the shoulder when traffic stopped and backed up for miles. Other drives scream and curse me.

Are we all missing the point here? Isn't this type of thing what the OP had in mind?

It's so wrong to finally have an erection...

and there is no one around to share it with.

Are we all missing the point here? Isn't this type of thing what the OP had in mind?

It's so wrong to finally have an erection...

and there is no one around to share it with.

True. Is it so wrong to do other things as well?

Is it so wrong

NOT to call a doctor if you have an erection that lasts longer than four hours? (Hell, I'm calling everybody I know!)

Last edited:
Example:
Is it so wrong...

Is it so wrong...
To want to feel pretty?

Yes; it's wrong. that why it's called a "Side Walk".
Pretty ?
To my mind it depends whether the one asking the question is male or female,
but for a girl - NO!.

True. Is it so wrong to do other things as well?

Is it so wrong

NOT to call a doctor if you have an erection that lasts longer than four hours? (Hell, I'm calling everybody I know!)

If someone has a hardon for that long call the Doctor. Priapism can be very painful.
:)

Somebody here never learned to drive in San Francisco.

There, to make a u-turn on a narrow street, one utilizes the sidewalks.

But is that ObTopic? I'll try this :

Is it so wrong to grill illegal abalone?

Is it so wrong....

To write erotica knowing certain relatives would disown you if they knew, and not caring if they found out.

Went onto the sidewalk with a motorcycle once. Unfortunately it wasn't on purpose, a bunch of gravel on a curve (from gravel parking lot) was out in the street as i was driving along. Going to fast was a contributing factor.

I should add that I wasn't exactly on the motorcycle as the both of us went over the curb and onto the sidewalk.

Is it wrong that I wish my wife dressed up more like the OP's picture every once in a while?

Probably a stupid idea for a post, and who knows, this may be the first and only thread, BUT:

This is about anything from the real to the ridiculous.
Example:

Is it so wrong...

First:

Is it so wrong...

To want to feel pretty?

Well, they can do it in South Korea and no one says a word. Seen it many of times when I was stationed there in the 90's. They operate by the law of tonnage over there. The bigger your vehicle, the more of the right of way you have. The pedestrian is shit out of luck when traffic backs up in Seoul,SK.

"I complained that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."

Is it so wrong...

To complain anyway? I feel really bad for that guy, but I still don't have any shoes.

They operate by the law of tonnage over there. The bigger your vehicle, the more of the right of way you have. The pedestrian is shit out of luck when traffic backs up in Seoul,SK.
That was my impression in Mexico City in the mid-1970s. Whoever was bigger and/or got there first had right-of-way, and anything less than four wheels didn't count.

Is it so wrong to jaywalk on a street with no traffic? (I was jailed for a day for that in Los Angeles.)

Denny

"I complained that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."

Is it so wrong...

To complain anyway? I feel really bad for that guy, but I still don't have any shoes.
Yes you do. I saw your photo and you look great. It's not wrong to do anything you want. It's only wrong if you get caught.

Is it so wrong that no one can really fix the hypothetical wrongs in this thread...

But some can't stop giving advice anyway?

Well, they can do it in South Korea and no one says a word. Seen it many of times when I was stationed there in the 90's. They operate by the law of tonnage over there. The bigger your vehicle, the more of the right of way you have. The pedestrian is shit out of luck when traffic backs up in Seoul,SK.

As I recall, back in the sixties in Taiwan the law seemed to be that if you sounded your horn before you hit someone, on the street or sidewalk, it was OK. You only got in trouble if you hadn't warned the pedestrian before you ran him down.

It was also the first time I ever saw a traffic jam of ALL bicycles, crammed in cheek by jowl filling the street, all waiting for a green light.

That was my impression in Mexico City in the mid-1970s. Whoever was bigger and/or got there first had right-of-way, and anything less than four wheels didn't count.

Is it so wrong to jaywalk on a street with no traffic? (I was jailed for a day for that in Los Angeles.)

This bore out well when I lived in Bangkok with a '69 Buick LeSabre. I only lost to a city bus.

It was also the first time I ever saw a traffic jam of ALL bicycles, crammed in cheek by jowl filling the street, all waiting for a green light.

That also was Amsterdam at rush hour in the late '50s. In Bangkok it was samlors (three-wheeled vehicles somewhat like a golf cart).

Is it so wrong that no one can really fix the hypothetical wrongs in this thread...

People tend to do whatever they want (except for some folks when you make an error on one of the word games/free association/misquote) threads. Whatever.:)

The nature of the questions posed here are supposed to be rhetorical. The idea WAS to come up with one of your own, either serious, ridiculous, or somewhere in between.

Nobody is seriously asking about the legalities of driving on the sidewalk, and I'm not ACTUALLY claiming I have no shoes - I have tons: both men's and women's.

Just sayin'.

Have at it.

Denny

Is it wrong to say you have shoes when I saw them on your feet?
Is it wrong for a pretty female to wear men's shoes?

How many shoes is a ton?:confused:

Denny

On occasion I drive on the shoulder when traffic stopped and backed up for miles. Other drives scream and curse me.
That is so wrong.

It's not wrong, but I'm not happy that you have bigger boobs than me.
I don't mind. I like all sizes of boobs. Is that so wrong?

That is so wrong but it's only human nature and she did write it could be real to the ridiculous. ;)

Back