Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll stop be for a few days in a few weeks...to play !!
If anyone is ever around ......

This place isn't on its last legs when the author is always on her knees with her hands in her lap, and her sexy mouth spread wide open for thick creamy loads of cum!

;)

This place isn't on its last legs when the author is always on her knees with her hands in her lap, and her sexy mouth spread wide open for thick creamy loads of cum!

;)

Oh what a coincidence because my cock is just aching to be drained right now...

;)

Stacy, Jack is a little stiff can you help me out? Its been awhile, should have a big load:devil:

I unzip my shorts and pull out my dick out from the hole in my boxers. chubby and thick ready to grow hard inside Tayna's talented and sexy mouth

I look down at your head, your black raven hair in pigtails I grip them firmly and sigh happily to be inside you vacuum like mouth you are so used to my cock in your mouth the taste of my cum without it you feel empty. almost in seconds my cock becomes hard in your mouth filling your mouth and hitting against your throat "ohh yess suck my nerd cock Tayna show them how much a whore you are"

I take you deep in my eager mouth. I feel your smooth cum filled balls against my chin as I take your massive 9" cock. I grab ass and pull you deep and hard. Throat fuck me Nerdy. I want to show them how you trained me to be a good cock whore and not gag.

I take you deep in my eager mouth. I feel your smooth cum filled balls against my chin as I take your massive 9" cock. I grab ass and pull you deep and hard. Throat fuck me Nerdy. I want to show them how you trained me to be a good cock whore and not gag.

I grip your pigtails harder and thrusts into your throat hard and deep I thrust faster groaning moaning happily "fuck yes you are the best Tayna, you never gag anymore take my cock in your throat bitch" I groan and shoves your head to my base your face barred against me my cock in your throat a drop of precum ozzes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back