Fantasy anyone?

NymphGoddess

ask MacDaddy23
I'm hoping that this is a new one, although I doubt it...

What fantasy or fetish do you have that has gone unfulfilled?

Are you brave enough to tell your lover? would they help you fulfill it?

Horny minds want to know...

I'll go first to start things off...

I'd LOVE to be a "nymph sandwich" with two well endowed men...

i guess my new fantasy would be to have a 3 some on wheels ....

driving around in a limo for hours and the windows slightly ajar so that some of the sounds can be heard outside ..........and leave lots to the imagination of the passer bys ,,,,and just drive thru the crowded NYC streets

i guess my new fantasy would be to have a 3 some on wheels ....

driving around in a limo for hours and the windows slightly ajar so that some of the sounds can be heard outside ..........and leave lots to the imagination of the passer bys ,,,,and just drive thru the crowded NYC streets

niiiiice I like that!

I have many...

..one of the most powerful experiences that i hav ehad that led to incredible sex....was taking time and kissing a lover slowly up and down her back and find themost sensitive spot...which happened to be on her shoulder blade..and I stayed there..and kissed and nibbled..and bit..until she came incredible deep...and she was an animal after that....

would love a chance to live that out again....:devil:

Mine is.

I have aways wanted to go under the desk of a fine looking office worker. Lick right up her thighs, and just lick her pussy until she cums.

I have many...

..one of the most powerful experiences that i hav ehad that led to incredible sex....was taking time and kissing a lover slowly up and down her back and find themost sensitive spot...which happened to be on her shoulder blade..and I stayed there..and kissed and nibbled..and bit..until she came incredible deep...and she was an animal after that....

would love a chance to live that out again....:devil:

oh nice...I like doing the good fantasies over and over

I have aways wanted to go under the desk of a fine looking office worker. Lick right up her thighs, and just lick her pussy until she cums.

Very sexy....I think a lot of folks think about this one...

fave fantasy these days stems from one or two actual experiences;
begins with a massage, rubbing warm oil into tight muscles, and ends up rubbing warm oil into tight places ;)

ooooohhh around the world with a happy ending...I likey

yes...but I think he knew where my buttons were to begin with...But, as soon as I felt him nibbling me ...I saw stars (above the waist...;))

grin* i like that

I love to discover those things.taking time to do so...am very sensual.and finding those things and making mental notes...:) having that knowledge lets me be the lover i am....can be

also being discovered is nice too :devil:

...speaking of repeating fantasies ........ there is that one of orgasm denial ........making your sweet sweeeeet lady not cum till you give permission .........bring the edge and then stop.......under penalty of ................

...speaking of repeating fantasies ........ there is that one of orgasm denial ........making your sweet sweeeeet lady not cum till you give permission .........bring the edge and then stop.......under penalty of ................

I think you men like doing that anyway....yer all just a bunch of teases...draw everything out till we scream for it!! :eek:

I think you men like doing that anyway....yer all just a bunch of teases...draw everything out till we scream for it!! :eek:

there is a huge difference.....teasing to just tease.....or teasing to build to something more......baby steps on a path to something greater that a love has in mind :devil:

just remember that turn about is fair play...we know how to make you feel the same way...:devil:

of course thats why WE MEN keep cumming and cumming and cummming all on account of you lovely ladies that have us wrapped around your pretty swollen ,

clit

My fantasy is just getting a little sex :(

Last edited:
I think my all time favorite fantasy (and it's just that..because it will NEVER happen in R/L) Would to be blindfolded...and have a woman start to suck on my cock...I assume that it's my wife....been then I hear her voice...loud and clear...now I have NO idea who is expertly sucking my cock...I feel her climb onto the bed..straddling my face as I begin to lick and suck her pussy....the "mystery woman" leaves my cock..and impales herself on it....cut to the chase...after all 3 of us cum together the mystery woman leaves the room..and I never find out who she was....

I think my all time favorite fantasy (and it's just that..because it will NEVER happen in R/L) Would to be blindfolded...and have a woman start to suck on my cock...I assume that it's my wife....been then I hear her voice...loud and clear...now I have NO idea who is expertly sucking my cock...I feel her climb onto the bed..straddling my face as I begin to lick and suck her pussy....the "mystery woman" leaves my cock..and impales herself on it....cut to the chase...after all 3 of us cum together the mystery woman leaves the room..and I never find out who she was....

never say never...if it's a fantasy it's still possible even if it's not likely...

there is a huge difference.....teasing to just tease.....or teasing to build to something more......baby steps on a path to something greater that a love has in mind :devil:

of course...big diff...but you're still a tease :rolleyes:

of course thats why WE MEN keep cumming and cumming and cummming all on account of you lovely ladies that have us wrapped around your pretty swollen , clit

thank you....*as I get up to wash off a bit*

I'd be happy just getting some sex :(

fantasies are a lovely way for me to keep my mind happy if all I have are toys....:eek:

never say never...if it's a fantasy it's still possible even if it's not likely...

of course...big diff...but you're still a tease :rolleyes:

thank you....*as I get up to wash off a bit*

fantasies are a lovely way for me to keep my mind happy if all I have are toys....:eek:

works better if you let it dry a lil

Back