Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected then. When were lamb intestines last used?

They may still be; I haven't looked for them in quite a while.Latex and vinyl have gotten better, and offer superior prophylaxis in this age of potentially fatal STDs. But when I was a teen, and pregnancy prevention was the main aim, Four-Ex gave the most natural feel for both.

They may still be; I haven't looked for them in quite a while.Latex and vinyl have gotten better, and offer superior prophylaxis in this age of potentially fatal STDs. But when I was a teen, and pregnancy prevention was the main aim, Four-Ex gave the most natural feel for both.

Four-Ex has a different meaning in Australia. It is a popular brand of beer. Fourex, or for those who can't spell - XXXX.

Four-Ex has a different meaning in Australia. It is a popular brand of beer. Fourex, or for those who can't spell - XXXX.

Is that supposed to be twice as good as the famous cerveza de Mexico - Dos Equis (XX)?

If you ask me, the Aussies suffer a bit from beer hubris.

Did you catch Julia Gillard's spoof of taking the end of the Baktun seriously?

Is that supposed to be twice as good as the famous cerveza de Mexico - Dos Equis (XX)?

If you ask me, the Aussies suffer a bit from beer hubris.

Did you catch Julia Gillard's spoof of taking the end of the Baktun seriously?

It's the End of the World as We Know it (and I Feel Fine)

The start of a new beginning.

The Baktun that's ending is the Sun of Ollin - Motion. Does anybody know what the one that starts is? :confused:

Hi Maj! Shall we welcome in the new Baktun together? It generally involves a good deal of alcohol consumption.:eek:

The Baktun that's ending is the Sun of Ollin - Motion. Does anybody know what the one that starts is? :confused:

Hi Maj! Shall we welcome in the new Baktun together? It generally involves a good deal of alcohol consumption.:eek:

"HIC!) :eek:

I'm off in a sec, Tio. ;)

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back