Sex in the hotel window

Swgopro

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Posts
724
Staying at a nice hotel tonight with Mrs. S...and the kids 😭...I'm all worked up wanting her now. Watched her smiling and relaxing in the hot tub with a couple other guys. So hot. We came back and I opened the blinds up wide as she changed out of her bathing suit. We're on the ninth floor about 75 yards across from another hotel. I doubt anyone can see in, but I'm getting all hot thinking about someone seeing her. I'd love to take her in front of the window tonight, but logistics won't allow it. 😭 Anyone have some good stories about sexual in front of a hotel window that will help me imagine my wife in that situation?
 
Finally got dark...if we had sex in the window now, you SO could watch from the other hotel.
 
I've done this many times. Last time was with my girlfriend 4 years ago in Chicago. We stayed in a condo on the 20 something floor. I ate her out on while she lay on the kitchen counter, we fucked in the window. Very hot.

Used to do this with my ex too, Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle. Never knew if anyone was watching but it was a turn on anyway.
 
I tried to get her to drop her towel at least in front of the window this morning but she wasn't going for it. :( I noticed a guy changing his shirt earlier in the hotel across the way. She'll post pics here but that was a bit too real for her. Oh well...her body her decision.
 
Staying at a nice hotel tonight with Mrs. S...and the kids 😭...I'm all worked up wanting her now. Watched her smiling and relaxing in the hot tub with a couple other guys. So hot. We came back and I opened the blinds up wide as she changed out of her bathing suit. We're on the ninth floor about 75 yards across from another hotel. I doubt anyone can see in, but I'm getting all hot thinking about someone seeing her. I'd love to take her in front of the window tonight, but logistics won't allow it. 😭 Anyone have some good stories about sexual in front of a hotel window that will help me imagine my wife in that situation?

We've had many experiences like this. We have a time share at a large club, about 5 floors high. The back of the rooms are on the bay, with a walking dock, fully glass enclosed. Our shades remain wide open the entire week ! All you have to do it look up at our bedroom, you can't miss it. There's also a balcony. Later at night I'll take her up against the rail, from behind, both of us completely naked ! After a few days, those interested definitely look for our nightly performances.
 
I've spent many nights at hotels, watching out the window, hoping to be witness to this.
 
Any time we travel we always open the blinds and get naked as soon as we check in. We try to get a first floor room so everyone can watch.
 
I've spent many nights at hotels, watching out the window, hoping to be witness to this.

You would have had no problem witnessing us. Drapes fully open, bedroom lit, glass floor to ceiling. You wouldn't miss a thing. Nice long session on the bed, then move it out on the balcony. We knew they couldn't wait to watch :)
 
You would have had no problem witnessing us. Drapes fully open, bedroom lit, glass floor to ceiling. You wouldn't miss a thing. Nice long session on the bed, then move it out on the balcony. We knew they couldn't wait to watch :)

Nice.
 
On our recent hotel stay, she did agree to stand at the window while I went out to the car to get something. She pulled her shirt into her neck so that everyone outside could see her tits...of course she made sure I was the only one out there and the hotel backed up on to a field...but at least it is a start. 😀
 
On our recent hotel stay, she did agree to stand at the window while I went out to the car to get something. She pulled her shirt into her neck so that everyone outside could see her tits...of course she made sure I was the only one out there and the hotel backed up on to a field...but at least it is a start. 😀

Love to be out getting something from the vehicle and see that. I always scan the Windows at hotels for this
 
Absolute fantasy of mine.

I've done it on the 12th floor of an apartment block, but there was nothing overlooking so very unlikely anyone could spot us!
 
Absolute fantasy of mine.

I've done it on the 12th floor of an apartment block, but there was nothing overlooking so very unlikely anyone could spot us!

I have to admit to getting a girl really hot and worked up, to the point she didn't care about anything except getting off and quick. I think her pants were down around her ankles. Then I started fucking her from behind, over a desk that was to the side of the hotel window. Then I picked her up from behind, still fucking her, and moved her to the window and mashed her tits into that glass.

That was a fun day.
 
I can think of a few times i fucked my wife from behind in front of a hotel window. Always wondered.....who saw us and who else fucked her in the same position.
 
sex in the hotel window ....

has always been a fanticy of mine..... love the danger and excitement that someone could be watching .Feeling that cold glass on my nipples as i am being fucked.
 
does being up 23 floors on a condo on the beach count?

had the wife out there naked one day after a day of drinking and being in the sun. she was sitting in a chair and I got on my knees and kissed and sucked her nice 38DD breast.

then I spread her legs wide and went down on that shaved pussy lapping at it like a thirsty dog. I heard the helicopter coming by but I wasn't stopping. This helicopter is what tourist take in order to see the beach. Where our condo was, it is about 1,000 yards where the helicopter turns around and heads back.

so whoever was in the helicopter got two good looks. since that day we have done it several times knowing the helicopter is soon to fly by again. :D
 
We didn't have sex but some pretty steamy snogging and fingering in a hotel window in Birmingham this May. It was past midnight so it was dark, we had the table lamp and the tv on, so I guess someone might've seen us if they just looked up. The actual sex happened on the bed, but we still had the curtains open and lights on, which just added to the excitement!
 
On our last hotel stay, she wasn't willing to do it right in the window, but she was all in on lounging on the bed naked for a couple hours before finally having sex on the bed. Lights were on and shades were open...for "everyone" in the empty office park behind the hotel to see. It's a start I guess. 😉
 
I mastubrated standing in front of my hotel room window during my last business trip
 
This is not quite a hotel window story,but hopefully acceptable. Back when my wife was cuckolding me she visited one of her Bulls. When she arrived home she told me that one of they times they fucked that night she was pressed up against his flat window. His flat was on a busy street, and they were backlit. I have often wondered who, if anybody, looked up.. If they had they would have seen her naked body pressed against the glass whilst being pleasures.
 
On last years vacation, the balconies of the ocean go do we stayed at we're staggered and not side by side. It afforded anyone the opportunity to see into others rooms if they had wanted to. The room above us had two couples stating there and they were on the balcony every night. The first night we stayed there I convinced her to save the blinds open. The bed was right next to the window and provided little protection from view. We left the lights on and played for awhile first giving each other oral. I kept looking up and occasionally say the shadow of heads peeking over the edge above. Eventually it blossomed into full on love making in various positions. She is not quiet either so I'm sure she was heard as well as seen. We repeated this every night we were there.
 
Back
Top