Crush on a nerd

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
College r.a senior is siting in the campus pub, waiting for a friend. A random atractive girl sits next to him. He doesn't know her but she knows him. She's a senior like him.

She thanks him for helping her little sister last school year, when he was her r.a. The girl herself was on exchange at another college and was on able to help her sister. Plus she felt bad leaving her sister her first year away from home.

R.a guy has a light bulb moment recalling the incident. Her sister had hooked up with a guy that secretly video taped them having sex. He then attempted to blackmail her with the tape, in a verbally abusive way.


One night the r.a guy finds the sister crying and she told him the whole story. Using his programming skills he erased the video and used a college loophole to get the blackmailing guy kicked out.

The victims sister was thankfull of the r.a guy and things improved for her, but decided to transfer schools, for the present school year either way.

Back in the present the victims sister asks the r.a guy to attend a sorority party. After which she asks his stunned friend if the r.a guy has a girlfriend. He doesn't.

At the party the senior girl starts dropping hints, thats she likes the r.a guy. When she is interrupted by one of his new tipsy freshman residents who is wildly keen on him. He rebuffs the freshman girl knowing its inapropriate to flirt with a resident of his. He puts her down softly further impressing the senior girl.

The senior girl ends up hanging out with the r.a guy. Watching movies studying together for 2 weeks. He finally kisses her one night when they were watching a film on his bed, he built up the nerve to do it. She was surprised having almost given up on him. He is reassured he did the right thing when she invites him to her house for thanksgiving.
 
She reasons that he lives too far to go home for thanksgiving. He was planning on staying on campus either way. Where as she lives only four hours away by car.

- I started writing this a year ago. Probably about six pages in. Then I just put it away unable to write the rest. I think I may have just got on the part at the party. Just after the bar.

- if anyone wants to work on it. Pm me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top