Dear X:

galaxygoddess said:
Dear Mom:

Do you know how many times I have wished that you had been an orphan? Or that you had not known who your family was? How often I wished that maybe you had been born to a better family, so that you would have never known the hell you have gone through with your family, so that you would not have the misery or the heavy heart they gave you.

I often wish you could have erased them from your life, or that I could some how make it better for you. Do you know how many times I wished Misty had been born? How much I wished that you had never married the men you did and have to go through the hell you did with them?

Do you know how often I wish I could hurt Misty in worse ways than she has ever hurt you? Do you know how much I often wish I could have stopped her, that I could have made her a better person myself, and that I could cleanse the evil she was born with?

Do you know how much I wish your life could have been rainbows and unicorns and happy stuff? Do you know how I wished I could have made it like that for you? I saw it. I saw all that happened, and I know all that happened before me.

But, then I think, that your life made you who you are. I wish I could take away your pain and your bad memories, I wish I could erase them and heal them and make everything better.

Your hardships made you who you are today and I think they made you a better person than was intended. They tried to beat you and break you and make you less than they were and instead you fought them and you over came the pain and torment, you rose above them and you will always be better than them.

I know I don't say it enough, but I love you mom. I love you more than you could ever know. You made me the person I am today and you gave the values and the understandings I have. I wish everyone could know how hard you worked, what all you had to fight through to be the person you are.

I hate them for what they did to you, but I love you for who you are and what they made you. It’s almost like being grateful to evil, but it made you the wonderful person you are. If anyone else can't see that, they are a miserable, low person who doesn't know. They don't know how happy you always tried to make me. You are a success, and they don't like it.

A pox to them, because I know, and I love you for it. I know, they don't. They should just shut up and go away. They don't deserve you. Misty didn’t deserve you; your family doesn’t deserve you. You gave all you had, and if that wasn’t enough to them, that’s their loss.

I love you mom.
Elizabeth

As a Mom, I would love to get something like this from one of my kids- under better circumstances though.

She knows what you are talking about and if you think she could handle it, print this and show her how you feel! You may be surprized that she appreciates the support.
JMO, C

Dear X,

I would like to have lunch with you sometime, but I get the impression that you are not just in it for lunch. I like you, don't get me wrong. However, I am not up for a new fling at the moment.

BB

Dear Ex Wife

On one hand Im sorry you are having so many problems physically.

On the other hand, it is your own fault. You sat in front of the computer playing your games from 4 or 5 in the morning until 9 or 10 at night everyday for over a year. The only time you got up was to go to the bathroom and I think if you had had a way to do that in your chair you would have. Do you remember what I was doing while you were lounging around? Busting my ass to support us, sometimes from 6 in the morning till 7 at night.

Between big J and me, we did everything around the house...shopped, cleaned, did laundry, cooked, he got little J ready for school...got him dressed, made his lunch, got him out for the bus, all before HE had to go to school...and he was an honor roll student.

Now you are suffering the consequences. You told me (whined) you might have to go back in the hospital again today. Well, if you would get off your ass and do something for yourself, maybe things would be better. There are more people than you can count who are worse off than you who dont just sit in a chair and whine about how bad off they are. My parents for example. Dad is partway into Alzhiemers and mom cant get around without a walker (and some days not even with that) but you dont see them playing pity games like you do and you are half their age.

You are the mother of my child. We will always have that connection and I will always care for you. But like I said before, you brought this all on yourself. So dont expect any sympathy from me.

Dear P,

Read your email damnit! :p

:devil:

I dare you to tell me you are in a fit state to handle hazardous chemicals afterward :D

;)

Dear soon to be Ex,

I know that you didn't choose to be transgender, to have almost constant suicidal thoughts, or to hear voices that tell you what to do. But you have chosen, for the longest time, not to do anything about it. Her and I pushed you to seek help. We did hours of research for you. We gave you links to forums, phone numbers to professionals. When you were going to lock yourself in your room and starve yourself to death, we called the crisis counsellor. When you told your co-workers that you were going to kill yourself, we called the police and asked them to send the Psychiatric Emergency Team.

After all of this, you told me that you wanted a divorce and that I never really loved you, and that I mentally abused you just like your parents did. Now you're sorry for doing that. Now you're telling everyone that I hate you and that I can't forgive you. Even though I said nothing of the sort.

After all of this mentally fucked up shit that I have endured for the past 10 years, I have finally grown numb to it. I think that hurts you the most; that I no longer react. I don't chase after you when you run and hide in your room. I don't reassure you when you verbally put yourself down. I can't. My emotions are just too exhausted.

But that's not why I hate you.

I hate you because, through all of this, it's our son who suffers the most. He's had to hear you talk about how you were going to kill yourself, and he asked you why you would do that. He's had to watch you freak out and scream and yell when you're at your worst. He's had to hear your mother say inappropriate things about us because, despite your promises that you're no longer going to expose him to your evil mother, you keep letting her watch him.

And now he's had to deal with your erratic, brief appearances as you briefly show up and then run off to spend the night at a friend's house cos you can't handle it here, and you're too fucked up to care about anyone but yourself. Every time he asks where you are, or says that he misses you, and I see that look in his eye that longs for you...I wish I had a voodoo doll of you so that I could make you feel the pain that you are making him feel.

ungenderless said:
Dear soon to be Ex,

I know that you didn't choose to be transgender, to have almost constant suicidal thoughts, or to hear voices that tell you what to do. But you have chosen, for the longest time, not to do anything about it. Her and I pushed you to seek help. We did hours of research for you. We gave you links to forums, phone numbers to professionals. When you were going to lock yourself in your room and starve yourself to death, we called the crisis counsellor. When you told your co-workers that you were going to kill yourself, we called the police and asked them to send the Psychiatric Emergency Team.

After all of this, you told me that you wanted a divorce and that I never really loved you, and that I mentally abused you just like your parents did. Now you're sorry for doing that. Now you're telling everyone that I hate you and that I can't forgive you. Even though I said nothing of the sort.

After all of this mentally fucked up shit that I have endured for the past 10 years, I have finally grown numb to it. I think that hurts you the most; that I no longer react. I don't chase after you when you run and hide in your room. I don't reassure you when you verbally put yourself down. I can't. My emotions are just too exhausted.

I hate you because, through all of this, it's our son who suffers the most. He's had to hear you talk about how you were going to kill yourself, and he asked you why you would do that. He's had to watch you freak out and scream and yell when you're at your worst. He's had to hear your mother say inappropriate things about us because, despite your promises that you're no longer going to expose him to your evil mother, you keep letting her watch him.

And now he's had to deal with your erratic, brief appearances as you briefly show up and then run off to spend the night at a friend's house cos you can't handle it here, and you're too fucked up to care about anyone but yourself. Every time he asks where you are, or says that he misses you, and I see that look in his eye that longs for you...I wish I had a voodoo doll of you so that I could make you feel the pain that you are making him feel.

ungie, I'm so sorry that this is happening in your life. I wish the best for you and your son. May God bless you.

Dear G:

Congradulations! You're a dumbass and now your paying for it.

Yet, I still feel like this is one of your scams. So, until I see you face to face, until someone who's word I can trust sees you face to face, and until you stop asking for money for your stupidity, maybe then, and only then, will I believe you.

still hate you, still laughing,

your biological inlaw (actually, I'm still convinced she was switched at birth, she's too evil for this world)

ungenderless said:
Dear soon to be Ex,

*hugs*

Dear Fucking Moron Drivers,

Stay in your own fucking lane. Try to keep your speed relatively consistent. Don't talk on the phone, put on your makeup, eat, drink and try to drive all at the same time. Just try to remember you're not the only fucking human being in the whole world, hm? Thanks.

Dear World,

Seriously, you are on my last nerve. Try just ONE more thing and see what it gets you. Just one. I'll quit my job, and then where will you be?

It's enough.
bijou

Dear Car Gods,

Please let me find a car I will be content with that's within my price range, and let it be there this time when I go back with financing. I'm so tired of car shopping.

~ Cloudy

cloudy said:
Dear Car Gods,

Please let me find a car I will be content with that's within my price range, and let it be there this time when I go back with financing. I'm so tired of car shopping.

~ Cloudy
:rose:

My mother is an airplane

Dear Cosmic Forces responsible for my recent housing woes, strange wanker landlord issues, and lease screw-ups:

Fuck. You.

To quote Lorelai Gilmore, it's been like the Amityville Horror without all the good times.

-----

Dear thing I call myself/an unknown quotient:

If souls can bear bruises, lacerations, and be wrung dry of tears, then that is what you are feeling at this moment.

The last two years have been so difficult that difficult doesn't even begin to describe it. Perhaps if it were raised to the power of ten an infinite number of times we'd be nearer a suitable description.

Still, I refuse to be ravaged by this life.
I feel it. It hurts, I want to give in so badly. To lie down in the middle of traffic and hope to be hit or carried away to where it won't matter anymore. But I know that's not living.
And living is what I want to do, no matter the tears, no matter how many flashes of anger at these odd and beastly injustices.
She would want it that way.

-----

Dearest Darkling (also known as J-L :) ),
I shall head to the very thread you mentioned, cuddle in for awhile, and be excited for you. :rose:
Hugs and smooches galore,

Bluey (or whatever my name is)

bluebell7 said:
Dear Cosmic Forces responsible for my recent housing woes, strange wanker landlord issues, and lease screw-ups:

Fuck. You.

To quote Lorelai Gilmore, it's been like the Amityville Horror without all the good times.

-----

If souls can bear bruises, lacerations, and be wrung dry of tears, then that is what you are feeling at this moment.

The last two years have been so difficult that difficult doesn't even begin to describe it. Perhaps if it were raised to the power of ten an infinite number of times we'd be nearer a suitable description.

I feel it. It hurts, I want to give in so badly. To lie down in the middle of traffic and hope to be hit or carried away to where it won't matter anymore. But I know that's not living.
And living is what I want to do, no matter the tears, no matter how many flashes of anger at these odd and beastly injustices.

Courage, darlin'. We are never given a bigger load than what we can carry alone. :rose:

Dear Vana,
I know you're having a lovely holiday but I miss you. Come home soon.
I need my dragoness. :heart:
Your Sam. :kiss:

dear you,

Hey you, the karma gods yanking my chains, can you just let up for one day? One day is all I'm asking. No drama, no problems, no surprises, no pain, no fights! Just one boring ass day so I can recover just a little to have the energy to keep up with the things your throwing at me. Even I need a break every now and again.

the worn out one
~~~~
Dear mother,

I swear if you tell me one more time in my lifetime that god only gives me what I can handle I'm going to scream at you. I think i've handled quite enough in one lifetime to span the lifetimes of 6 or 7 people. So do me a favor and just try to be supportive without reminding me of how much I've been through. Don't you think I know? I'd have to be fucking brain dead to not know. I am the one living it after all. :rolleyes:

your darling (if a bit angry) daughter

Dear bitch, wait that would be insulting bitches...

Do you know how many times in my life I have wished you dead? Do you know how many times I have wished I could clamp my thumb down on your throat and end your life?

Honestly though, I think I'll just settle, for the next time I see you, punching you with every once of strenght I have. I honestly don't care who that pisses off either. The one person who could have prevented me from doing so has died.

Gloves are off now. Don't come near me. Don't come near my family ever again. MY family. Not yours.

sincerely,

haven't been related to you for years.

bluebell7 said:

Fuck. You.

-----

-----

Dearest Darkling (also known as J-L :) ),
I shall head to the very thread you mentioned, cuddle in for awhile, and be excited for you. :rose:
Hugs and smooches galore,

Dearest Belle (hehe)

We have a spare room. Wanna come help decorate?

Darkling

PS: The dearest bit gave me a big grin. Thank you, I needed it

Dear Boss,

I don't get it.

Today I came up with an idea that would have saved a lot of unnecessary effort on my part, and about £200 of your budget. You told me that under current guidelines it wouldn't be possible to give me any travelling expenses for it. I shrugged and told you that the lack of travel expenses wouldn't put me off doing it.

You then vetoed the idea outright.

Somehow it's better to have me drive an extra 400 miles and play it by the rules. Somehow it's better for me to be a puppet in a public relations exercise than do the job I'm suppoed to do. And somehow it's better for me to work three 12-hour days, travelling several hundred miles each day, instead of making one overnight stop at my sister's.

I really don't get it.

Sometimes I'm wonder if you're just being stubborn for the hell of it. I'm getting bored with being a slave to the state and playing by all the rules.

Zade

Dear X

That shut you up, didn't it? I love how he said it when you were in mid-rant. I laughed SO DAMN HARD. I wish you could have seen my face.

Don't call me useless and whiny before you have all the facts next time.

Love

One rather delighted Darkling.

Dear cheap motherfucker who can't be bothered to get off his ass:

The price of the car I will be satisfied with just went up $1,000, since you "didn't feel like" looking at cars today, even though you quite obviously had the time.

Care to try for $2,000?

You've already committed to buying a car, and I can make the car that makes me happy cost more and more every fucking day you "don't feel like" looking at cars.

~ Cloudy

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Boss,

I don't get it.

Today I came up with an idea that would have saved a lot of unnecessary effort on my part, and about £200 of your budget. You told me that under current guidelines it wouldn't be possible to give me any travelling expenses for it. I shrugged and told you that the lack of travel expenses wouldn't put me off doing it.

You then vetoed the idea outright.

Somehow it's better to have me drive an extra 400 miles and play it by the rules. Somehow it's better for me to be a puppet in a public relations exercise than do the job I'm suppoed to do. And somehow it's better for me to work three 12-hour days, travelling several hundred miles each day, instead of making one overnight stop at my sister's.

I really don't get it.

Sometimes I'm wonder if you're just being stubborn for the hell of it. I'm getting bored with being a slave to the state and playing by all the rules.

Zade

Welcome to the world of government red tape. Just imagine if it were the US. :rolleyes:

Dear Siblings.

Fuck you very much and please don't allow yourselves to be in the same room with me. To say I am unhappy with you is being kind.

Your treatment of my wife and myself is accepted and understood. However your treatment of our parents is well beyond the pale.

The fact that our mother was in tears when she called me this morning, the fact that our father even commented on your actions in his E-Mail last night. These facts have angered me like you have never seen.

When I called you this afternoon and listened to your pathetic complaints and bitching I became a bit pissed off. When you both started trying to blame all of your problems on our parents and on myself I came to a decision, one that has been slowly growing in me for the past several years.

I am truly sorry it has come to this but as I informed the two of you, I no longer feel that I have siblings. (Then again when have I had siblings, other than when you needed something?)

May your lives be all that you expect of them, unfortunately I don't think they will.

Cat

Dear X, and Y, and Z, and PDQ and the rest of you,

Okay motherfuckers, here's the deal. Today has been nothing but listening to you people come in the shop and whine about what a raw deal you're getting from the universe. And yes, you have hard lives and your problems are real, no one would argue that. However, that said:

Let me just give you a little checklist.

1) Know where you're getting your next meal?
2) Got more than one pair of shoes?
3) Got a place to lay your head tonight when you get sleepy?
4) Got one or two people who give a shit whether you live or die?

Yes? Than you're better off than about 3/4 of the world's population, so how bout just taking 5 minutes to shut the fuck up and be grateful for what you have? What could it hurt, really? You can go right back to bitching about your drama and your tennis elbow and that shitty manicure you got and all of that meaningless crap right after you're finished.

I won't be listening, though. Closin' shop for the day, before I actually say this to one of you.

Back