End of the world(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
It has been almost a year since the shit hit the fan. What everyone thought was a new flu going around turned out to cause worldwide panic as the recently deceased started coming back to life. This far into it, it felt like there was nobody left alive especially since Matt hasn't seen a living person in over four months. Dressed in black cargo pants, a nice pair of sneakers he looted from a store and a tight grey t shirt. Matt was also armed with a 9mm handgun holstered at his hip and a six inch hunting knife for silent kills.

Pulling the straps to adjust his backpack filled with what little supplies he has left Matt stepped out of the hot summer New York City sun and into an abandoned mall. Staying alert as he moved from store to store looking for supplies. Not wasn't looking good but he kept moving. As he turned the corner he stopped dead in his tracks as he was feet away from at least twenty zombies. "Fuck!" He cursed as he turned and took off running.

Running through the food court he saw two girls on the far side and the closer he got he was able to make out that they were living human beings. Going to the exit by them he tried opening them but the doors were chained shut. "God damnit!" He cursed again turning to the girls. "Do you know a way out of here? I know you have no idea who I am but you need to trust me right now! There is a small herd of zombies heading this way!"
 
Character Profiles:
Jessie Buchanan - Age 22 - Former Yoga Instructor at the YMCA in the Bronx, NY - Reddish Brown Hair - Currently wearing dark yoga pants and a plum top.
Jackie Buchanan - Age 19 - Former Model for Saks Fifth Avenue Catalog - Reddish Bronze Hair - Currently wearing a tank top and jeans.

*Prologue* Last Summer. The time when everything began going to hell. First, it was nothing major. A few people dying from a strange ailment. But since the beginning of the new year, people all around the world have been attacking others. Killing them. Ripping out their insides. Making the innocent become one of...them. The government claimed it was just a flu - a new strain that had caused everyone to turn on each other; turn the recently deceased into mindless blood thirsty zombies. But, even when the governments of the world began to fall to the rotting hands of the undead, they still stood by their words on what had caused this. It's been a year since everything went to hell. Ever since that first day, everyone has left or died and is now walking among them. All that's left is those who manage to survive this. Fighting. Killing. Living. *End Prologue*

"Jessie! Come on!" Jackie screamed as they tried to outrun the zombies outside the mall. "We only have a little ways to go!" It took a lot to get Jackie to hurry up a long time ago, but now, she had incentive. She wanted to fucking live.

"Yeah! Let's get in there! We'll barricade the doors!" Jessie exclaimed as she pushed open one of the doors to the mall. She rushed her younger sister inside and looked around, desperately looking for something to block the door. That's when a chair caught her eye and she reached to grab it. She broke it and used the bars of the back to put in the handles of the door. She took the moment to catch her breath as she pulled out the machete from her backpack and began to wipe it down.

Jackie panted for a moment as she caught her breath, leaning on the 'Louisville Slugger' that she had to fight them. "That was fucking close," she exclaimed.

Jessie glared at her sister. "Don't say something like that. What would Mom s---" she paused for a moment looking down.

Jackie smirked. "Well, Mom isn't alive anymore anyway. Hell, she's one of those bastards. Who knows, maybe she found our cheating dad and gave him a once over.."

Jessie rolled her eyes as she looked around. She looked up to the directional signs and started to walk. "Come on. We're going to go check out the food court. Hopefully there's still something that isn't rotten yet."

"Someone's gotten her feelings hurt," Jackie said in a sing-song tune. She followed and as they neared the food court, it seemed ransacked but there were still bags of chips on the stands near the Subway.

Both women grabbed a few and opened them, sitting down. It seemed quiet enough. No zombies around for that matter. They were sitting in peace until they saw a man running through the food court, running to the exits and so forth. Jessie and Jackie looked to each other before they turned their attention to him.

"Do you know a way out of here? I know you have no idea who I am but you need to trust me right now! There is a small herd of zombies heading this way!"

Jackie stood up, wiping her hands clean of the grease from the chips and picking up her baseball bat, pointing it at him. "Are ya bit?" she asked. Jessie grabbed at her sister's arm.

"Don't question him. We might can trust him," the older sister said standing up.

Jackie pulled her arm away. "That's what you said about Michael! And Ken! And Oliver! And they fucking turned on us! What makes this guy any different?!"

Jessie pointed at the gun he was holding. "Because he knows how to handle that. He could help us." She turned her attention to the strange young man and started walking towards him. "We know a way out of here. The theater has an exit."
 
As the two girls exchanged words Matt toon the time to check them out and admire their beauty. Hearing the moans if the zombies he saw them round the corner and one pop out of the subway by them. He drew his gun and fired a shot hitting them right between the eyes showing his marksmanship.

"Look I can tell you are having doubts about trusting me but if I wanted to hurt you I would have done it by now. I'm just trying to stay alive!" He said looking back at the flesh eating zombies staggering closer to them. "Ladies first." He joked waiting for the red heads to lead the way.
 
Jackie just shrugged as she looked to her sister. "Your damn need for sex is going to be the death of us, but lead the way, sis.."

Jessie smiled and rubbed her sister's head being playful. She motioned for the man to follow. "Come on. It's this way. Those fuckers aren't going to stay away for long. We're just lucky there aren't any runners right now.."

Both women started the trek with the man following behind. Jessie took lead and ran to the theater entrance. Running into one of the darkened viewing areas, Jessie pulled out a large Mag light and turned it on. "Oh, I'm Jessie and this is my sister Jackie... Who are you?" the older sister asked of the man as she went to push on one of the emergency exit doors.
 
Matt followed the two girls as they made their way to the theater. Constantly checking behind them to make sure no runners were following them. His handgun in his hand the whole time. He still couldn't believe his luck to come across two beautiful girls. "it's nice to meet you both. I'm Matt." He said holding his hand out towards them to shake hands.
 
Jackie looked back to his hand and just shrugged him off. "Don't get too close, dude. You won't last long around us. We're pretty much bad luck."

Jessie worked on getting the door opened, to which it did. The hot air forcing itself inside as she heard what her sister said. Jessie nudged her sister and shook her head, to which her sister continued on outside the door. "Nice to meet you Matt," she said shaking his hand. "Please don't take anything she says to heart. Just...a lot of guys have died. Not because we're bad luck, just because they wouldn't listen to reason and got bitten, thus turning and us having to kill them."

On the outside, there were numerous zombies surrounding the area. "Fuck...now what?" Jackie said as she looked to Matt.
 
Matt didn't really take offense to what Jackie said. After all it was very hard to trust anyone these days. Smiling at Jessie as she shook his hand. It felt good to touch someone who wasn't trying to eat him. The hot humid air hitting them like a wall once the doors were opened. They stepped outside only to be greeted by another large group of zombies. Turning back around Matt saw the other zombies catching up to them.

Looking around he saw a ladder leading to the roof of the theater and right now it seemed like their only hope. They could walk across the roof of the mall and find a way down on the other side. "The ladder over there!" Matt said pointing as he talked. "Go! I'll hold them off until you're safe!" He added pulling out his gun and took aim at the zombies starting to drop them one by one. Once the two girls were up the ladder he turned and started climbing as well. Kicking a zombie in the head once he felt it's hands on his feet.
 
"Run Jackie! Climb that ladder." Jessie urged her sister, who was already halfway across the street, making her way to the ladder on the building adjacent to the mall. Jessie kept close to Matt, as if trying to protect him.

Jackie had climbed up the ladder and was looking down. "Hurry up!"

Jessie hurried up the ladder and stood up top with her sister as she reached her hand down to Matt. "Come on!" she said pulling him up.

Both women were out of breath by the time they looked to Matt. Jackie smirked as she stood up. "Not bad.. You're actually pretty good."

Jessie smiled as well. "Yeah, I have to admit...you're awesome. So.." she paused looking at the crowd of walking dead below them, trying desperately to climb but fumbling around. "...what should we do now?"
 
Matt collapsed onto the roof of the building after climbing the ladder. His chest rising and falling as he tried catching his breath. Looking over to Jessie who was sitting next to him. "Thank you, my aim has gotten pretty good over the months." Matt was now trying to think of a plan to keep them safe. "Well first thing we need to find another way off this building. Then we need to find a building to spend the night in," looking back and forth between the sisters as he talked. "You two don't have a place do you?"
 
Jessie looked to Matt. "No, not really. That place burned down about 2 days ago. Some of those fuckers got in and broke the gas lines. Only took one wearing something with metal to start a spark.."

"Yeah, that was the last good place too. They had a self-maintaining pool.." Jackie sulked as she looked around to find a place to get down.

Most of the zombies couldn't get up the building so that was a good thing, but considering it was a hot summer already, they needed to find a place.

Jessie pulled out a pair of binoculars to scan the skyline of New York. "Well, seems that we're in luck. There's an empty apartment home over there. Might could clear it out and see if it has a genny.."
 
The heat was almost unbearable. After sprinting and climbing the ladder to the roof Matt was covered in a layer of sweat. Wiping some from his brow as he watched the girls brain storm. Finally getting off the ground and standing up. "That sounds like a good idea. Do you two mind if I tag along? It's always best to stick together," Matt said as he looked around for another ladder down the roof.
 
"Sure! We don't mind if you tag along. Besides, we could use someone like you to protect us.." Jessie smirked as she looked to him.

Jackie chuckled. "Or to be bait, while we run away of course." Jessie gave her younger sister a glare before she turned around.

Jessie began looking around and finally finding an old clothesline. "We can use that. Shouldn't be too hard. Just zip down."
 
Matt could tell Jessie liked him but Jackie was a little skeptical about him which he understood perfectly. He didn't take jackies comments seriously because he knew she would come around at some point. Matt smiled at Jessie when she came up with her idea. "That's a great idea Jessie." He said walking over to the clothesline. Pulling his shirt off as he felt the line. "We will have to use a shirt or some piece of clothing so our hands don't get ripped to shreds."
 
"I've got my bat. I think that will work...Oh my god what are you doing?!" Jessie asked as she looked to her sister. Jackie had already pulled off her top and was swinging it over the clothesline, her tits free from its confines.

"Using clothing like macho man here suggested. Is that so wrong?" she asked as she jumped to begin sliding across the clothesline.

Jessie just shook her head and smirked. "If I can't beat 'em, join 'em.." She took off her top and slipped it over the line. Her large breasts hanging gently as she made her way down the line.
 
Matt watched as the one redhead took off her shirt revealing her big breasts to him. Then her sister did the same thing. His cock quickly became erect as it was his first time seeing a girl like this in a very long time. It took ever once of control in his body to not reach out and grab both of their beautiful glistening sweaty breasts. Watching as the two sisters made their way down the zip line. He followed suit and went down the zip line. Gripping his short tight as he zipped down the rope. "That was fun!" He exclaimed as he took his shirt off the rope and just slinging it over his shoulder. "So what's next?"
 
Last edited:
Both women made it across and looked to Matt. He was quite ripped for someone during the apocalypse. He seemed like he was perfectly in tone. Jessie let her eyes drift southward as she basically undressed him with her eyes. She was loving what her imagination was giving her to see.

Jackie smirked as she pulled back on her shirt. "Heh, seems like you two could make a lovely fuck team."

Jessie snapped out of her sexual induced trance as she looked to her sister. "Oh Jackie...shut up.." She looked back to Matt. "So, I think that we could head down to the market nearby, in through the roof. Grab some stuff -- then book it to the safe place."
 
Matt looked Jessie up and down then their eyes met as she started talking. He gave her a smirk while he listened to her plan. He now saw both sisters breasts and could visualize then through their shirts. "That sounds like a really good plan Jessie," Matt said with another smile towards the redhead. "We have a couple hours of sun left so we should get going."
 
"Great! Then let's get moving!" Jessie said with an enthusiastic voice that she hadn't had in a long time. She ran over to the door which led downstairs from the roof and pried it open. It seemed the building was empty, so they could quickly head to the market.

Jackie stayed close behind, but pulled up the rear. She was still pessimistic about this whole thing and her sister, well...her sister seemed like she was in heaven, especially after seeing Matt's bare chest. Hell, even now, she was wanting him as her mind wandered. But she shook her head free of such thoughts. To her, he wouldn't last long. The last couple of things were just luck.
 
Matt found himself watching Jessie's ass while they walked. Watching the lush round mounds of flesh bouncing in her pants. They reached the market and started looking around. There wasn't much of anything except for some cans of food he came across and brought it back to the sisters.
 
Jessie felt herself glancing at Matt while they were in the store. Her sister could certainly tell that Jessie had something for him. Jackie only smirked as she looked to the aisles. She began shoving some kitchen knives into the backpack and some cans of soda that were still good.

When Matt walked up to the two of them, Jackie smirked. "Pretty good stuff there.."

Jessie smiled wide. "Wow! You are a life saver! I didn't think any soup was left in this place.. I've been looking all over the endcaps."

Jackie rolled her eyes as she proceeded to continue finding some other stuff.
 
Matt grinned at the beautiful redhead as she seemed so happy. "Glad I came across them then. Did you two find anything useful?" He asked while he stuffed the cans into his backpack. Then they heard a loud crash by the front door. Matt peeked out of the aisle and saw a few zombies as they crashed through the front door. "They never stop!" Matt said quietly. "You two go to the back door and I'll meet you there."

Then Matt took off to sneak up on the two zombies that were now staggering through the store. He distracted them by throwing empty bottles to get them to turn their backs to him then he took them out both with a single stab to their head. Minutes later he meet up with the sisters at the back door wiping the blood from his knife. "Let's go,"
 
Jessie nodded and grabbed Jackie's arm. She pulled her through the back of the store as both women held onto the stuff that they had gathered. A few minutes later, Matt arrived slightly out of breath. She breathed a sigh of relief in seeing him.

"I thought you were a goner," she mentioned as they started running.

Jackie just smirked. "Yeah, she thought she wasn't going to get to bang you."
 
"I wouldn't do that to you beautiful." Matt said with a smile as he put his knife back in its holder. Then looking over at Jackie as she made her comment. "That would've truly been the end of the world wouldn't it?" He teased as he followed the two red heads. In addition to making sure nothing was following them he would look at their lush full round asses while they ran.
 
Jessie blushed as Jackie spouted back. "Oh yeah, for my sister it would have been.."

Both women guided him through the streets to the safe point that they knew was clear. Jessie pried the door open as she led them both in. "Well, here's the place.. Not much left really.." She looked around and noticed the bed was still made and calling to her. She looked to Matt, "Bet you need a shower, huh?" She blushed again as she guided him to the bathroom.

"Yeah, this place as a gas water heater. Still works. The people that owned this dump had a private tank out back.." She collapsed on the couch and pulled up a magazine over her face. Before she knew it, Jackie was out.
 
They made their way through the streets and into an abandoned building that by the looks of it the two girls have been staying at. Matt was drenched in sweat and turned to face the equally sweaty red head. "Shower? Never thought I'd hear those words again." Matt said setting his bag down on the ground then looked Jessie up and down. "Looks like you could use one too."
 
Back
Top