Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Clip 4

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • A mixture of all

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Voted for a mixture. I'm not the two handed technique is really necessary where I'm concerned......:rolleyes:

Interesting poll......;)

Voted for a mixture. I'm not the two handed technique is really necessary where I'm concerned......:rolleyes:

Interesting poll......;)

You're so mean to yourself lol
I should sleep with you just to prove you wrong lol
Thanks for voting x

LOL.....
Let's just stick to the wanking, I'm sure you'd find my technique of interest....:D

I voted for clip three as my favorite, I love that look on her face and her tongue sticking out. I love it when I know that she's hungry and really wants my cum.

No. 2 was good too, that look of fascination with a hard cock is such a turn on

I voted for no. 2. She actually looked like she was enjoying it and wanted to please the guy where the others looked like they were trying too hard just to get him to cum quickly. Clip 1 looked painful frankly, unless there was plenty of lube applied first, but 2 was the only one that looked like the kind of handjob I would enjoy (although one hand would be enough for me :( )

I voted for no. 2. She actually looked like she was enjoying it and wanted to please the guy where the others looked like they were trying too hard just to get him to cum quickly. Clip 1 looked painful frankly, unless there was plenty of lube applied first, but 2 was the only one that looked like the kind of handjob I would enjoy (although one hand would be enough for me :( )

Yey clip 2! But stop putting down your manhood trust me if I had half of your man meat I'd be a happy girl.

Yey clip 2! But stop putting down your manhood trust me if I had half of your man meat I'd be a happy girl.

You seem easy to please, ShyTease, but that doesn't mean us guys shouldn't do our best. Please, tell us some more things that please you.

Klixen

Her technique is my favourite. And if you don't know who she is, Google her.

You seem easy to please, ShyTease, but that doesn't mean us guys shouldn't do our best. Please, tell us some more things that please you.

I am easy to please. The whole idea of women being more complicated than men annoys me. We want the same things but at different times.

I'm pretty standard I just love the male orgasm and all its attachments for lack of a better word.

I am easy to please. The whole idea of women being more complicated than men annoys me. We want the same things but at different times.

I'm pretty standard I just love the male orgasm and all its attachments for lack of a better word.

You love it from a visual aspect or to know that you helped cause it? Or maybe both?

Back