The Literotica Kink Bingo rules and discussion thread

No, I didn't mean to count towards a blackout. I understood that you could only use one for that. I just meant for points. Can you do four postage stamp stories per card for extra points?
Oh, hell yeah! Milk that card, baby! :kiss:

Or, ask for a new one... I gots plenty. :D

If you already have a row going across, and want to do a column, does the story you wrote for the row count towards the column or do you have to write a totally new story? This is just so we can score correctly if we go for a blackout or something.

If you already have a row going across, and want to do a column, does the story you wrote for the row count towards the column or do you have to write a totally new story? This is just so we can score correctly if we go for a blackout or something.
Same as in regular Bingo, the same story counts for both the column and the row...

Same as in regular Bingo, the same story counts for both the column and the row...

I'm spending entirely too much time in front of the computer as it is. Hell, I haven't even got all the laundry from the trip finished. How about instead of giving me a new bingo card, you send over another couple of hours in the day? :)

Same as in regular Bingo, the same story counts for both the column and the row. :)

I'm spending entirely too much time in front of the computer as it is. Hell, I haven't even got all the laundry from the trip finished. How about instead of giving me a new bingo card, you send over another couple of hours in the day? :)

I have plenty of time. Wanna make a trade for something? ;)

I got a private message from someone, enquiring about the ROLEPLAY ANIMAL prompt.

Bestiality is still prohibited here at lit. No question! But we often call upon animal metaphors in sex, and quite rightly so, after all. So, this prompt is about recognising those animal impulses, and, hopefully, identifying the animal it stems from. This kink can be as elaborate as ponyplay, or as casual as calling your lover "kitten." It can be dark and crude, with your characters rutting like dogs or pigs-- or poetic and loving, with much tender grooming like cats do, or, passing a morsel of food from mouth to mouth the way birds will (anyone who wants that one, it's yours by the way)

:kiss:

I'd like to participate. But I've been reading through the rule threads, and I've looked at the scorecard thread, and I'm still incredibly confused. :eek:

I'd like to participate. But I've been reading through the rule threads, and I've looked at the scorecard thread, and I'm still incredibly confused. :eek:
I'll be glad to answer any questions you have :kiss:

The simplest form is; you get a card, you use the prompts. :cattail:

I'll be glad to answer any questions you have :kiss:

The simplest form is; you get a card, you use the prompts. :cattail:

Alright. :)

I did create a thread, so whenever you get around to posting a card for me... thank you :kiss:

I get the basics of it, I think. Just pick the prompts that inspire me, write something about it, post it, and try to have the prompts line up across the card in some form. Right? What I don't get are all the special, extra rules about blackouts and stamps and using several prompts at once.

I've been trying to break through the first serious writer's block I've had, without success. I need this quite badly.

damn that's a yummy av!
Yeah, that's why I wanted to start this game, to break my own block.

Last edited:

I'm on the fourth page for my first topic. It's absolute crap, but at least I'm writing.

Sometimes that's all it takes. I know it's helped me get back to writing again. No pressure and nothing too serious.

Quick question Stella - is his/her card supposed to be exactly the same as mine?

I just randomly noticed. And now I don't feel special. :eek:

Quick question Stella - is his/her card supposed to be exactly the same as mine?

I just randomly noticed. And now I don't feel special. :eek:
Oh that's odd!

No-- it is NOT supposed to be the same!:eek:

I'm gonna go switch it out. Sheesh!

My author name isn't this one? Can i post under this or should I just use my author name?

My author name isn't this one? Can i post under this or should I just use my author name?
Are you comfortable linking your author's name with your forum name?

You could post in your thread under this name and if you want to post your stories, post them under your author's name... it's all about getting lots and lots of smex written, whatever way works best for you! :)

Bakeboss Kink Bingo

I would like to try my hand at kink bingo, but I am not sure how to get a card. Any help you can supply would be appreciated.

Hey, could i try out this Kink Bingo? If so, is it okey with you if i dont write any stories and keep it at poetry/lyrics instead..?

Back