Who has had a multiple male orgasm? (Men only)

I'd distinguish between two types of multiple orgasms:

Firstly, those which come from having a short refractory period. I've certainly been able to have more than one orgasm within, say, 10 minutes or so during an extended session with my woman. With increasing age I'd have to admit that this has become rarer, though still eminently achievable.

However, within the last few months I accidentally discovered a technique that will allow me to orgasm up to four times within a minute. As you can probably imagine this was a delightful discovery... ;). I can't report on whether this would work for anyone else, but hey, if you don't try....!

It works like this. After a lot of foreplay and some delightfully prolonged thrusting I will be right on the edge. Just before I start to cum I keep completely still (and my woman does too), whereupon I have the first exquisite orgasm. Something about the stillness, though, means my body decides I need more. So I recommence thrusting, quite hard, and this brings me to orgasm at least once more, and sometimes twice or three times. Each peak is exquisitely distinguishable and isolatable from the previous one.

This also happened once during oral - my woman was between my legs, licking my frenulum (which I love!). She kept licking as I came, then a second peak followed immediately afterwards. I was left in a quivering heap! She reports that there were two separate ejaculations.

My only regret is that I discovered this at the age of 55. All that wasted time...:D
 
In my 20s I used to practice strengthening my PC muscles by getting an erection before urinating and then stopping the flow by physically pinching the muscle just where the cock ends and the testicles start. I would also put my boxers on top of my erection and try to lift it just with my erect cock.

I remember a few months later sex with my then girlfriend was fantastic. Especially when I am in control i.e. missionary or doggy style I could pull out and orgasm, where the sperm actually comes out, without ejaculating fully so that I could easily go on for another 5 minutes.

Record for me was when I was able to orgasm 3 times like this before ejaculating within 30 minutes. Ah those were the days. (I'm still only in my 30s but just can't imagine cuming 3 times in 30 mins LOL)
 
Only through prostate play with a massager.

I hope you gentleman don't mind a woman posting here. I have had several conversations with a man that has mastered his technique for achieving MMO's.

He first began experimenting using the Aneros massage. Over the years he has managed to put himself into a state of MMO without ejaculating for several hours. He has written on the subject and has several online blogs. He freely shares his knowledge with all who asked and has been a mentor and coach to many men looking to achieve MMO's.

I found the subject fascinating.
 
I hope you gentleman don't mind a woman posting here. I have had several conversations with a man that has mastered his technique for achieving MMO's.

He first began experimenting using the Aneros massage. Over the years he has managed to put himself into a state of MMO without ejaculating for several hours. He has written on the subject and has several online blogs. He freely shares his knowledge with all who asked and has been a mentor and coach to many men looking to achieve MMO's.

I found the subject fascinating.

Where do you find these writings?
 
Interesting that these posts are focused primarily around penile orgasm. It's possible for men (and women) to experience orgasm up to and including full body orgasms. While I personally haven't achieved full body O's, with stimulation I can regularly get O's in my nipples, belly, balls and prostate. I can have several O's a minute and can do this for hours. I've also managed to get them on occasion in the back of my thighs, inner elbow, spine and the palms of my hands. On rare occasions it happens spontaneously or by just focusing on certain parts of my body. I don't even need a prostate toy anymore.

Learned how to do this from www.multiples.com and have been practicing since 2004. It's been quite a journey. I wish I had discovered how 20 years sooner.
 
Interesting subject matter. I don't know if it's mmo or not, but with one woman the pleasure I derived from the act of Intercourse was far more exhilarating than the ejaculation .

It was EVERY time as well.

Definitely want to learn more.
 
I have been known upon occasion to have multiple orgasms in a single "session". Not as close together as some have experienced, there wasn't any cessation of activity either.

And the sensitivity is amazing after the first.
 
I used to be able to do this, maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I'm not really sure why, and it wasn't something I had to practice. After my first orgasm, if I kept stroking my cock and could remain erect through the comedown, I could have a second orgasm after maybe 2 minutes. If I kept going, I could have a third in another minute, and a fourth in another 30 seconds.

After this point, the orgasms would keep coming in waves, blending into each other. There would be no more ejaculation contractions, just waves of pleasure that would keep coming until I was too exhausted to continue.

Alas, age has taken this ability from me. :(
 
The elusive true male multiple orgasm

I'v had it happen a few times in my youth, and once again a few years ago with a bi couple.

For me, this has been where I've come and spent at least a minute or two cuddling and such, with my cock remaining every bit as hard after the orgasm as before. To me, this is not a fast recovery time or, the same orgasm somehow segmented, with a delayed 'aftershock'. Once, I was still inside her after orgasm, and was gently sliding in and out in very short strokes for a couple of minutes, and just started fucking her again. It only took a minute and I came again (and no, I've never been a premature ejaculator).

The time with the bi couple, I had come all over the wife's face in the hot tub, and was kissing the cum off her face, when I felt like I could come again, and I did - the husband scrambled over to share this time, but it was less than half of the first load - two or three smaller squirts. I think I need to write that story.

I can't plan it, and I have no idea what planets or bio-rhythms need to be in alignment for it to occur, but it's a special blessing from the Fuck Gods when it happens.
 
Not in five minutes, but lots of times in 15 minutes. My hot wife can get me hard and ready in an instant.
 
When I am edging I can sometimes bring myself to the onset of orgasm and hold it there for a few minutes. This is an unbelievable feeling but it's very difficult to ride the wave and not crest it or fall backwards down it. There aren't any special circumstances where I can do this, sometimes I can just do it.

More frequently I can bring myself to ejaculate slightly without orgasm. It's not a full cumshot, but maybe 1/3. This is a lot of fun, as I'm bi-curious, mostly cum curious, but I lose all interest after I orgasm. If I can cum and hold off orgasm, I can indulge my curiosity quite well :D
 
When I am edging I can sometimes bring myself to the onset of orgasm and hold it there for a few minutes. This is an unbelievable feeling but it's very difficult to ride the wave and not crest it or fall backwards down it. There aren't any special circumstances where I can do this, sometimes I can just do it.

More frequently I can bring myself to ejaculate slightly without orgasm. It's not a full cumshot, but maybe 1/3. This is a lot of fun, as I'm bi-curious, mostly cum curious, but I lose all interest after I orgasm. If I can cum and hold off orgasm, I can indulge my curiosity quite well :D

your edging practice kind of mirrors my own... love to bring myself to the edge, and not cum, just letting the pre-cum flow down my shaft.

however, with playing with my new toy, the Quickshot, I've discovered that even if I do cum and shoot a couple of thick wads ... if I stop and keep myself semi-hard, I can edge more and cum multiple times. after the first quick cum, I still have a feeling that I haven't shot all my load and this feeling also helps me continue stroking for a second cum (or third, if I haven't cum in a long time). :cool:
 
After years of "wanting to" last night my wife got me over the hill several times without an ejaculation. She used lots of oil, her hands and her mouth. It's amazing how well a band job can feel. Anyhow she got me to the edge and just held me at that peak until I couldn't stand it anymore. She's sucked me a lot but this one was the best ever.
 
i'd say about 20% of the time my hubby can cum, never stop the action and cum again in a few minutes. after that though he is done for half an hour at least. if he cums once, then rests, his recovery is quicker. if i'm edging him or doing prostate massage he is toast for a while after cumming.
 
Some 50 years ago my wife and I met with another couple for a swap. The other wife and I went around a corner to a bed. We fucked and went back into the main room.

Her husband was fucking my wife. White semen was dripping from her pussy. He pulled out for a few seconds. His penis was rigid. He plunged in and after a few minutes, semen gushed out of her pussy. He continued to fuck her for at least a half hour.

Not only did he appear to have multiple orgasms he stayed erect after having them.

She had many, many sexual partners but he was always her favorite.

Unfortunately, his wife held no appeal when her clothes were off, I never fucked her again.
 
Back
Top