What is the hottest story you've read on Lit?

I've not seen too much lately by this skilled author, but "Alex De Kok" is damned good,
And OggBashan writes particularly well.

Last edited:
Before they were pulled Candlelight062 has some great incest series, I think they were all called Loving Siblings and there were several series all featuring brother and sister romance.

One really stuck out where they thought the sister was crazy and the brother rescued her from the asylum. Some were a little dark, but all romantic and written damn well.

I think many are available on smashwords now. If I can recall her name over there I'll post a link.

I've never read a LIT story I wanted to bookmark. Other sites have better writing.

...but, that dude johnnieblue writes hella stories. He's got like thousands of 'em on here. Worthy, too... so far, the ones I've read (two-I've only just begun...), and, short... like I like... 1 or 2 pages.
;)

Thanks, lovely Flyer......you have always had exquisite taste......

IN my opinion

THE hottest author is someone named inkyscandal

Last edited:
Wow. Ok. So, uh, what are you doing here out of curiosity? Sure, literotica has "writers," but come on, its a sex site primarily. And well if there is NO hot story you've ever wanted to remember, then why the crap are you here? And I am curious, where is the better erotica site? ,
I've never read a LIT story I wanted to bookmark. Other sites have better writing.

Wow. Ok. So, uh, what are you doing here out of curiosity? Sure, literotica has "writers," but come on, its a sex site primarily. And well if there is NO hot story you've ever wanted to remember, then why the crap are you here? And I am curious, where is the better erotica site? ,

JBJ is the heckler of lit.

JBJ is the heckler of lit.

I kind of see him as the Marla Singer of lit.

She had nothing better to do so she hung around a bunch of sick people while she faked having the same sickness and crying.

"Marla Singer: It's cheaper than a movie, and there's free coffee. "

A lot of times Marla would say things that, when you look back on them, make a lot of sense.

But you weren't really surprised when she ended up with a stomach full of Xanax either.:(

MST

LIT pays me BIG bux to remind folks ALL THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD. So far no one has complained to Laurel when I agree with them or score their story FIVE.

JOHNSON TROLLED ME WITH A FIVE! or JBJ AGREED WITH ME! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! MAKE HIM STOP!

I estimate 99.99% of LIT wares are hackneyed or shoddy stuff. HBO has bought none of it, that I know of.

As for LC ? Shakespeare took his measure:

On what meat does LC feed that he has grown so great?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you decide what to read?
Do you go by genre, author, 'similar story' suggestions?

I sometimes browse in a genre, once I fine a good story I like to check the author's other stories, I also sometimes save the url of a good story to mine the 'similar stories'. Sometimes I use the keyword to find stories, adding and removing combinations until I find what I like. Checking the short description while browsing is part of my standard search method.

All depending on what kind of story I'm in the mood for.

I though back over the hottest stories I've read, but sadly, I had to go way down the list before I got to one that was on lit. :( I like the forum here a lot but the stories are rarely my cup of tea; too mainstream instead of fantasy/sci-fi/furry, too many written with an attracted-to-women viewpoint instead of an attracted-to-men viewpoint, too many lacking a romantic attitude. Not that I have any objection to all these stories being written and enjoyed by others. It just seems like there's not much for me.

JBJ is here to do exactly what he did/does. He's our Easy Button member--likes to pretend he's done/knows everything without actually doing/knowing much. Most of what he does contribute is an "oh my gosh, I've reinvented the wheel" regurgitation of someone else he's read (and some of what he contributes as his own has been shown to have been plagiarized).

Last edited:
JBJ is here to do exactly what he did/does. He's our Easy Button member--likes to pretend he's done/knows everything without actually doing/knowing much. Most of what he does contribute is an "oh my gosh, I've reinvented the wheel" regurgitation of someone else he's read (and some of what he contributes as his own has been shown to have been plagiarized).

Based on your numerous goose-eggs, guessing whats up with me, I have to assume you know as much about me as you know about vaginal fornication and the definition of plagiarism. You and LC are bookends.

jomar writes some hot stuff in a variety of categories., check it out.

ETA: Oops, alt error...

Back