Writing Partner?

Oh working with a partner sounds fun, but incests is a bridge to far for me! :-(

I've worked with other people in different ways and I enjoy it. I'm reading your mother-son story now. I haven't posted an incest story yet but it is a turn on. Let me know if you want to open a dialogue.

I'm curious what would make this different from roleplaying. Or are you talking about roleplaying?

I'm curious what would make this different from roleplaying. Or are you talking about roleplaying?

Not necessarily. I have a coauthor who I write e-books and stories with, tossing sections back and forth on line, and it isn't anything like role playing.

I'm wondering why this thread was suddenly resurrected after a month and a half . . . .

I can't imagine anyone tooling around in three-year-old threads here to begin with.

I'm wondering why this thread was suddenly resurrected after a month and a half . . . .

Because I saw an intriguing topic and got curious about it. You don't explore topics older than a certain date, slyc_willie? I do. I've applied for roleplays over a year old that have never gotten a response, simply because the topic interested me. :)

I suppose the difference between roleplay and collaboration is the roleplayer might want to throw the other roleplayer(s) a few curve balls in the story, while the collaborator probably wants to keep the surprises to a minimum with his/her partner?

Last edited:
Because I saw an intriguing topic and got curious about it. You don't explore topics older than a certain date, slyc_willie? I do.

In many cases, pulling an old thread back to the front implies some other motive. And the original posts were a little vague.

But hey, if this works out for you, have at it.

In many cases, pulling an old thread back to the front implies some other motive. And the original posts were a little vague.

But hey, if this works out for you, have at it.

Not vague to me. I saw two words that I rarely see used in the same sentence, incest and femdom. Most incest stories I've seen are male dominant, so that combination caught my attention. If it caught my attention a month and a half late, so what? Does the topic become suddenly uninteresting to me after X number of days, weeks or months? No! When I explore a forum, I don't limit myself to page 1 of that forum.

Granted, most of my time is spent on one of the roleplay forums, not in the Author Hangout forum. But I got bored and started wandering into other forums. I do writing of my own, but have never posted anything here. And I've never collaborated in my writing, except for bouncing an occasional random idea off of someone else in the Story Ideas forum and elsewhere. So the thought of collaboration versus roleplay intrigued me.

I'm only beginning to realize all that Literotica has, since I haven't been here all that long. So if I'm wandering into a forum that someone considers their turf, I apologize.

Last edited:
Must have been at least a bit vague to you as the OP is asking about coauthored stories on Literotica. Although these might be obtained through role playing, they aren't the same thing. And your post was about role playing. So, I think the OP was vague to you.

Must have been at least a bit vague to you as the OP is asking about coauthored stories on Literotica. Although these might be obtained through role playing, they aren't the same thing. And your post was about role playing. So, I think the OP was vague to you.

Have you ever done a word search and ended up in a forum other than you normally frequent and not realize it until afterwards? Sorry!

Incest and femdom?

Well, like Val Kilmer says in Tombstone says, "I'm your Huckleberry." I have a few scenarios in my SWB series I can point out to you.

LadyV has been a great help, shes been editing over a 100 pages for me. Plus where working on a vampire sorority tale together.

Have you ever done a word search and ended up in a forum other than you normally frequent and not realize it until afterwards? Sorry!

No I haven't done such a word search (mostly because word searches here don't like me), but I can see where it could happen.

Back