Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Of course I fantasize about milking a guys cock every time I jerk off. Hard to believe I ever thought about it any other way. I used to always love imagining a woman sucking me off, but having sucked cock many times now, I only imagine myself eating other men.

Always. I think about having a cock in my mouth. O..ften I think of one in my mouth and one in my ass at the same time. Since I have exoerienced that many times, the thought gets me hard. I love it.

Yes I sure do...

I used to think about a lot of different sexual things while stroking my cock.... but lately, I've become a total cock/cum slut in my mind.... wanting nothing but cocks fucking my mouth over and over again, filling me with their delicious cream. :kiss:

Never had one in my mouth , or any place else for that matter, but been thinking about it really strong. I think if I did it would drive me crazy. I think a mutual oral may be a way to start

Do you think about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Yes, yes, yes.

This white male sucks black dick just about every day. As I suck dick, I jerk off so I can cum with a big black dick in my mouth. On the days I do not suck, I beat my meat thinking about black thugs making me suck black dicks. I think about black dicks day and night.

BBCsucker on AOL

I actually did...

Suck a cock while I jerked off. A nice 19-20 yr old biker/hiker dick standing by my open car door in an empty trailhead (LOL) parking lot. Somewhat short (the time, NOT him!) but very sweet and copious! I never did finish...maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
I did suck a dick while jerking off

This morning, while parked in a deserted trail head (LOL!) parking lot. He was a 19-20 yr old trail biker/hiker, standing by my pen driver's door.
he came fairly quickly, very sweet and copious! Another vehicle drove in, so I did not get the favor returned. Maybe sunday.
Anyway, YES, that is what I think about most of the time. Occasionally about a MMF 3 some.

Hell yes!

My #1 j/o fantasy is to have sex with an attractive thin young guy in front of an appreciative audience of several older men. I imagine us all naked, outdoors. My lover and I are on the lawn, in the sunshine, making love on a blanket. We 69 each other while the older guys watch and stroke themselves.

Sometimes the fantasy progresses to having the older guys cum on us as we continue to suck each other. We end up drenched in cum before we get each other off.

Sometimes the fantasy is that we move from sucking each other to sucking all of the older guys to completion. We both end up swallowing multiple loads.

Either way, YES, I think about sucking cock a lot when I stroke myself!

I always think about sucking cock when I jack off. Sometimes two or three by myself, sometimes I think about doing it with a girl and we swap dicks and then share the cum.

Of course I fantasize about milking a guys cock every time I jerk off. Hard to believe I ever thought about it any other way. I used to always love imagining a woman sucking me off, but having sucked cock many times now, I only imagine myself eating other men.

I jerk off fantasizing about sucking that gorgeous cock of yours!

My #1 j/o fantasy is to have sex with an attractive thin young guy in front of an appreciative audience of several older men. I imagine us all naked, outdoors. My lover and I are on the lawn, in the sunshine, making love on a blanket. We 69 each other while the older guys watch and stroke themselves.

Sometimes the fantasy progresses to having the older guys cum on us as we continue to suck each other. We end up drenched in cum before we get each other off.

Sometimes the fantasy is that we move from sucking each other to sucking all of the older guys to completion. We both end up swallowing multiple loads.

Either way, YES, I think about sucking cock a lot when I stroke myself!

mmm, i love this fantasy ,it would be my dream ,i will have to stroke myself now while i imagine it happening to me .

Anymore Im always thinking about either watching my wife fuck a couple of guys and I clean her up after theyre done, one of the lovely cocks Ive sucked, or some scenario where I get to suck a new cock, preferrably a lifelong friend of mine who I suspect has some at least bisexual tendencies.

Back