What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering whose alt Neruda was, I think that charade was deceit in its lowest form.

Yes, secrets, but also wanting submissions for ideas for his 'stories'. :rolleyes:

this place sure brings out the fuckin weirdos, pussy guys, sickos et al..

I never think too much of a brand new person here starting a thread..they are usually ones that have been done before and I figure they are just too stupid to flirt any other way.:)

It is completely unfair to wake up with a headache without getting to have the fun of alcohol the night before. *grump*

Thinking about the unexpected treasures in life...

Just received a pm now...From a most beautiful person here on Lit...Someone who I do not know well at all, but have admired through the threads...

The outpouring of kindness, warmth, and compassion has deeply touched me this morning...

You cannot put a price tag on Random acts of kindness...Because that kindness is something unexpected and something to be deeply cherished...

:heart:

that the remarkable people at galderma laboratories have again, for some unknown reason, pulled the cetaphil daily facial cleanser i use from the shelves. their cleansers come in a pump and one is clear, like water; the other is cloudy and looks like....i don't wanna say what it looks like. i've tried the latter and it's not the same for me.

i bought a neutrogena facial cleanser that was reasonably priced and i hope it works okay. i am not a happy ladybug right now...i don't like using just any cleanser.

that the remarkable people at galderma laboratories have again, for some unknown reason, pulled the cetaphil daily facial cleanser i use from the shelves. their cleansers come in a pump and one is clear, like water; the other is cloudy and looks like....i don't wanna say what it looks like. i've tried the latter and it's not the same for me.

i bought a neutrogena facial cleanser that was reasonably priced and i hope it works okay. i am not a happy ladybug right now...i don't like using just any cleanser.

Pour vous...

99219998010575194_lCJJ0uCH_c.jpg

I have some facial stuff in a handy pump dispenser....for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back