Illinois friends!

Good morning everyone!

This dreary fall weather makes me want to cuddle up with a book and a hot cup of tea.....or a warm body.....:kiss:

Attachments

• valentine.jpg
    valentine.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 721
Just wanted to say that even though I am a woman, you are gorgeous and I LOVE your corsets! You look absolutely beautiful in them!

People are dumb sometimes

I try to be positive but it is a pet peeve of mine. If the weather is rainy or misty enough that you have to use your wipers, here in IL it is the law (and common sense) that you have to use your headlights too. :confused:

Ok I'm done with my little rant. Back to cheery, cuddly, not bitchy, redgryphon. lol:kiss:

Just peachy

I am great. Have to find out if the electricians are about done yet at the new/old house. I need to move my fish before it gets too cold. I have huge goldfish in a small outdoor pond and they will be moving with us and spending the winter in an indoor 55 gal tank until I can build them a new home in the spring. Can't exactly move them until I know that they won't be cutting the power to my heater and filters....and then I have to figure out how to catch the darn things out of the little pond...:rolleyes:

ouch sounds like you got your hands full. I'm to the north of ya, so yes your photos bring some warmth. and a smile.

You are splendidly gorgeous.

Good luck with the move and the fish relocation.

Wish that we could keep each other warm on this damp, dreary day

Chicago is NOT the only town in Illinois

Ok, I know some of you have had this problem. lol. You say, "I live in Illinois." and someone responds with "I go to Chicago a lot, maybe we can meet." I mean it is possible but I don't think they realize that we're talking a 3-4 hour commute for me depending on where in Chicago they are talking about. It isn't even the capital!!! lol. This topic has been cracking me up lately. :D

Wish me luck

I am off to pick up some groceries and hopefully find a small portable type sewing machine. I need to make the skirt for my Halloween costume (I will post pix ;) ) and I don't want to have to drag out the big machine.

This dreary fall weather makes me want to cuddle up with a book and a hot cup of tea.....or a warm body.....:kiss:
Specs are sexy. ;)

Ok, I know some of you have had this problem. lol. You say, "I live in Illinois." and someone responds with "I go to Chicago a lot, maybe we can meet." I mean it is possible but I don't think they realize that we're talking a 3-4 hour commute for me depending on where in Chicago they are talking about. It isn't even the capital!!! lol. This topic has been cracking me up lately. :D
I've long thought Chicago should be its own state myself.

Anyone have big plans for the weekend?

I am off to pick up some groceries and hopefully find a small portable type sewing machine. I need to make the skirt for my Halloween costume (I will post pix ;) ) and I don't want to have to drag out the big machine.
Yeah Red, I hear you. Lived in Chicago-land - but never the city - for almost all of my life. City people don't even realize suburbs exist. I'm in the NW burbs, posted on Lit under various names over the years. Most recent was yesterday, a downer story to fit my mood and life.

Hope you have a great weekend and love your new/old place. Keep those corsets someplace easy to get to - somebody will come along and sweep you up. :)

LOL - Anything but a virgin

Kind of ironic - the board says I'm a "virgin" because I don't post in these threads. Nothing could be further from the truth. Been there, done that. Had it, lost it. Life sucks. Reality is harsh.

Love the Lit writers. More power to all of you. You've been my inspiration for many years, both as a writer and as a lover. Thanks for that. None of you gets the dues and recognition you deserve. God bless and keep writing!

Yeah Red, I hear you. Lived in Chicago-land - but never the city - for almost all of my life. City people don't even realize suburbs exist. I'm in the NW burbs, posted on Lit under various names over the years. Most recent was yesterday, a downer story to fit my mood and life.

Hope you have a great weekend and love your new/old place. Keep those corsets someplace easy to get to - somebody will come along and sweep you up. :)

very sweet

awwww. so sweet. Thank you!

Well, Working the next two days and then picking out all my light fixtures on monday. The electrician is finishing up the kitchen, butler's pantry, and adding some lights and outlets to the basement. That reminds me, I have to make sure they run power back to the garage and carriage house too. The new main is on the house rather than the garage so they unhooked stuff out there when the power company moved the line for me.

So does everybody want to see pix as I get things moved in and the walls painted?

I'd love to see pics. Sounds like you're really excited and everything is coming together.

Hot chick

Is it just me or is Masuimi Max THE hottest thing in stilettos? Have a serious girl crush here. lol

Masuimi Max

She is a model for a clothing company I love but also a burlesque and alternative type performer. google her!

I just googled her. Can't say I'm a fan of all the ink but her figure and dark hair sure are gorgeous.

ink

I don't mind tattoos if they are done well and hers are good. My only problem with them is when they are ugly poorly done ones.

Back