Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the matching shoes,they look good together

Good Afternoon Dear, or is it Evening yet?
So many time zones to keep track of but I love it. I have made new friends from all over the world. And you're all so wonderful.
Do YOU post photos? Would love to see what all my new friends enjoy.
Wanda
 
Ohhhh, I love that. OMG...I'd love to be on my knees at the edge of your bed, slipping those panties aside so I could take your cock in my mouth and give you what you're dreaming of.
Don't go to sleep on me....I'll be there soon as I can.

NICE PICTURE!!!
Wanda

:eek:

Thanks for the comments...can my wife watch?
 
Katie, would love to see some more photos of YOUR pretty panties. Please.

Yay! :heart:

I don't get to share it with anyone in real life, so it's nice to have people looking at me in girly things. :)
 

Attachments

  • PP1.jpg
    PP1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 90
  • PP2.jpg
    PP2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 64
  • PP3.jpg
    PP3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 64
  • PP4.jpg
    PP4.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 60
  • PP6.jpg
    PP6.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 80
:eek:

Thanks for the comments...can my wife watch?

Oh Hell yes. That is so exciting to have your girlfriend or spouse watch as you're having sex with another person. A few weekends ago, I visited my girlfriend and we took another T-Girl home with us, and we made "her" a sandwich. But afterwards, my gf said the best part of the evening was watching ME do our friend. It was a lovely night, with the 3 of us in every kind of position you can imagine. Everyone wound up satisfied.

So, the answer is YES, have her pull up a chair, and later if she gets too horny, she can join in.
(giggle, giggle)
Wanda
 
Yay! :heart:

I don't get to share it with anyone in real life, so it's nice to have people looking at me in girly things. :)

Everyone SHOULD BE looking at you. You're very hot Katie, and I especially love Picture #2. All of them are nice, but I like the panties best in #3, and I LOVE YOUR ASS in #2, #4 and #5.

You have a very pretty and feminine ass, and I'd love to be spending the evening with you. Just imagine the photos we could take of each other. Hmmmm...better yet, we could use a tripod and.....well, never mind. You know.

Post more...I love looking at you, and I'm sure all the others do as well.
Wanda
 
Lawn Maintenance.

That means this is my weekend to "trim the shrubs"....(shaving my body)
And that brings up a question....How many of you (and those peeking from behind the curtains) shave your body? How about partially shaving? Legs, Arms, Pubic Area?

I'm sure that it's hard for any of you who are closeted, and/or married, to be able to do hair removal, unless the other half is approving of your desire to get femmed up.

I like to do a total body shave about every 2 weeks, and of course trims in between, but then that's the advantage of living alone. I'll be baby-smooth later on tonight, and should be able to post some new shots. I DO HOWEVER, leave a little patch above my cock. (Yes, that's right...COCK...although some gurls prefer to call theirs a "clittie". Nothing wrong with that...I just think of mine as a "C-O-C-K".
 
I tend to trim around my cock but that's all. I would like to shave the hairs totally around there, but wife says that the stubble that grows back makes her quite sore when we have sex.

To be honest, she prefers the hairy look anyway.
 
I would love it if my boyfriend would wear panties. So far I've only gotten him to wear a pair of my "boy shorts" once, even though I take and wear his boxers all the time. My love has the perfect ass for panties and tight jeans. Sadly, he is still shy about it.
 
I would love it if my boyfriend would wear panties. So far I've only gotten him to wear a pair of my "boy shorts" once, even though I take and wear his boxers all the time. My love has the perfect ass for panties and tight jeans. Sadly, he is still shy about it.

No need to be shy. He'd be shocked to find out just how many "of us" there are out there who wear panties everyday. And if it pleases YOU, then he needs to accept that that's part of "Keeping You Happy".

If he cant/wont....come over here and I will.
See if you like these.
Wanda
 

Attachments

  • Red Lace.jpg
    Red Lace.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Hot to go...Lit.jpg
    Hot to go...Lit.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 70
I did go out back on my patio though. (Grinnn....)
 

Attachments

  • Taking a stroll..JPG
    Taking a stroll..JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 77
I did go out back on my patio though. (Grinnn....)

Brave and naughty girl! ;)

I see some weeds coming up between the paving slabs there.

You need me to tend your garden in my pink dress. You could sit and relax while I bend over to pick the weeds and show you my panties. :eek:

:heart::heart::heart:
 
Brave and naughty girl! ;)

I see some weeds coming up between the paving slabs there.

You need me to tend your garden in my pink dress. You could sit and relax while I bend over to pick the weeds and show you my panties. :eek:

:heart::heart::heart:

Weeds coming up? Weeds??
Honey, if you were out there in a short skirt bending over....it wouldn't be the weeds that was coming up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top