Anyone like a big clitoris?

thejoyofsex

Virgin
Joined
May 20, 2011
Posts
20
I had this girlfriend in college with the biggest clit! She loved to fuck, and would cum harder then any woman I know. Her pussy was always wet and she seemed to always be horny. She also kept her muff natural :) Not to mention the incredible blowjobs. She was an equestrian and I can only imagine that her clit would rub while she rode, probably cumming the whole time!

Anyone else into big clits? Experiences? Pictures? Are women with bigger clits hornier then other women? I didn't see another thread about this topic.
 
A gf of mine started taking testosterone -- not to change sex but because her doctors hoped it would help her with a genetic illness that she had.

It "masculinised" her genitals. She showed me. Her pussy looked... more like a pussy than ever before, and her clit had to about the size of my thumb pad, with a soft, wrinkly skin like a scrotum.

it was gorgeous!

i asked her if she thought the nerve endings had spread out ofer the surface, and she said that it felt more like more nerves had grown in instead.

So yeah, I'm in favor. :kiss:
 
Come to think of it. I am being a bit too specific. I get really turned on by a big pussy in general! Why focus on just the clit... although that can be a lot of fun too!
 
I think it's pretty hot sometimes. Especially with nude body building women porn, where they have giant clits and labia's from all that stuff that they take.
 
I love sucking during sex--whether they be guys or women-- and yes I do prefer big clits as they are easier to grab with lips to suck on.
 
A gf of mine started taking testosterone -- not to change sex but because her doctors hoped it would help her with a genetic illness that she had.

It "masculinised" her genitals. She showed me. Her pussy looked... more like a pussy than ever before, and her clit had to about the size of my thumb pad, with a soft, wrinkly skin like a scrotum.

it was gorgeous!

i asked her if she thought the nerve endings had spread out ofer the surface, and she said that it felt more like more nerves had grown in instead.

So yeah, I'm in favor. :kiss:

When she "showed you", did you have any uncontrollable "urges"?
 
Big Clits ...PENIS CLITS

Big Clits

Commonly known as "Penis Clits" ...! Some are larger than others just due to normal development and perhaps excessive masturbation methods. Also the use of "Pumping" up the clit much like with guys pumping their cocks which in time ......will enlarge some! The most enlargement in clits can be mostly the results of taking excessive amounts testosterone during body building routines.
Some WILL develop little penis looking clits ..... with a little head much like a guys penis. Some gals will actually masturbate moving the hood covering the clit up and down as a male would do and it will enlarge and stick out like a penis ........ and as enjoyable as a male or perhaps more so .....it's said. There are lots of pictures of the same on the net if one has never seen them.............. very very sexy looking!!!!

samm
 
I've known some women with big clits and they are very sexy....they actually get hard and stand up like a small penis. Can't say it necessarily is better than a normal or small clit, just another beautiful pussy variation like color, lip size, taste, smell.
 
LOVE big clits

LOVE big clits. Like all clits, some are more sensitive than others.
Fun to tease thru the hood and to slide the hood up and down over the bud without actually touching the clit. I'm sorry, is that torture? <veg>
 
Beautiful

I love big clits too

I would love to see some if anyone has some pictures:)
 
I love big clits too

I would love to see some if anyone has some pictures:)

They would have to E-mail them to you since posting "lavish displays" (AKA genital close-ups) of the genitals is a violation of this web site's rules. And, before you say it, yes many people on this site break Laurel's rules and do not seem to care, but two wrongs don't make a right.

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.
 
Oh :(

Oh

That is a shame, I didn't know that. Well if anyone wants to share some pictures with me, pm me. and we can work something out

Thanks for pointing that out lindsayRae
 
Back
Top