Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

Well I guess Ill give it a shot. I got medically discharged about 2 yrs ago but Ill see what you all think.

and one more

Well I guess I dont need to put up the adult pics then. As I dint get much of a good reaction.

So great to see a smiling face! And, a little more serious and sexy. Hope you don't go anywhere... Gotta give us a chance to drool a little first;)
Thank you for your service and for sharing!

Well I guess Ill give it a shot. I got medically discharged about 2 yrs ago but Ill see what you all think.

and one more

You look like you're the mischievous sort...and that cleft in your chin adds to it ;) thank you for sharing - at the least I would kiss ya :kiss:

Well I guess I dont need to put up the adult pics then. As I dint get much of a good reaction.

No whining allowed :caning: pssst the beatings will continue until morale improves :devil:

All joking aside sometimes it's a matter that some posters glance and admire but fail to post a comment, and there are those like myself who are late to the party and others get to ogle first...but thanks for sharing Marine :rose:

Well I guess my little bit of sarcasm didnt go over to well. No worries though. Hopefully I have something a little more enticing for you ladies under the uniform.

Some blatant attention whoring on my part :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• P9160010_800x600_450x600.jpg
    P9160010_800x600_450x600.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 357
Just found this thread, figured I'd add my minor contribution,.
Hope you like it
gunmonkey74

gunmonkey74

Just found this thread, figured I'd add my minor contribution,.
Hope you like it
gunmonkey74

gunmonkey74

I am glad to see the faces of all the fellows and women here. Wish you all much love to keep you smiling.
(I had to click "quote" to see your links, Ashe. Glad I did.)

Well I guess my little bit of sarcasm didnt go over to well. No worries though. Hopefully I have something a little more enticing for you ladies under the uniform.

Ahhh sarcasm hmm ;) well I for one will drool over any military man :D

Some blatant attention whoring on my part :D

attachment.php

Lmao you're a goober! Oddly you make me think of an airman on the local base... ;)

I'm so glad you found the thread :D thank you for sharing handsome :)

In honor of Veterans Day I think we should have some Uniforms come out to play maybe.. Anyone..?!?!

Proudly Served during Desert Storm I in the USN as a Hospital Corpsman... maybe a picture later. :devil::kiss:

Well thank you for your Service and I hope that you are relaxing on your day today if not at the very least having been recognized for your service

Veteran here - 33 years in the British Army and I left the service 4 years ago.

I don't have any pictures of me in uniform on the laptop, some day I'll fire up the old desktop PC and upload some pictures.

Fear Naught.

Back