Looking for a MMF!

jays78

Literotica Guru
Hi I am a 33 year old bi-sexual male looking for a couple to have a little fun with. I'm in an open relationship with my wife and I have been encouraged to seek this out. She wants to have a MFM with me, but not to interested in seeing me suck cock, and I really want to suck a cock.

Although I want to have fun with the man in the couple, my biggest interest would be to pleasure the woman. What woman wouldn't want two eager men for her pleasure.

Send me a PM if this sounds like a good time.

By the way I'm in the greater Toronto area.

I'm looking for a mmf in Casa Grande, Arizona. I'd like to watch a couple screw then give the woman oral pleasure and catch any of the love juices before they get on the sheets then give the guy oral until he is ready to have another go at her. I'd also like to suck the guy off until completion.

Hi I am a 33 year old bi-sexual male looking for a couple to have a little fun with. I'm in an open relationship with my wife and I have been encouraged to seek this out. She wants to have a MFM with me, but not to interested in seeing me suck cock, and I really want to suck a cock.

Although I want to have fun with the man in the couple, my biggest interest would be to pleasure the woman. What woman wouldn't want two eager men for her pleasure.

Send me a PM if this sounds like a good time.

By the way I'm in the greater Toronto area.

Dude this is huge. Hit me up i didn't know you had taken this big step. Good luck

Back