Sister-in-law and Bro-in-law (Exclusive for rvplymates)

When I woke up I felt sore but I knew my brother in law would be disappointed if I backed out of going to the movies. I jumped a bit as I heard him tell me, "Laura, is me, I am ready now. I can wait for you, please don't rush". I called back, "ok" as I headed for the bathroom. I knew a quick shower was need and disrobed and turned on the water getting it nice and hot as I liked it. When I stepped in the water felt good against my body. I could feel my tight muscles relax. I began to wash myself noticing the new black and blues on my body thanks to my husband. I washed and thane stood under the water for a while to get the aches and pains out of my body. When I was done I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and dried myself before stepping into the bedroom and getting dressed. My hair was a bit damp as I walked into the sitting room. I had a sweater in my hand as I knew I had to hid the black and blues. I saw my brother in law watching TV as I slowly slipped on my sweater. I called out, "I am ready to go."
 
"Excellent, you are ready now!" If you don't mind, let's walk to the mall, where the cinema is."

As I stood up and waited for Laura. I was in my loose fit shirt and pants. As she came out, I opened the door for her, waited for her to lock the door. Then we walked down the road. It was a quiet evening, not many cars in the village roads. We chatted on the road. I saw Laura might felt a bit tense, but I assured her that everything will be fine.

Soon we arrived at the mall, we walked into the cinema and I bought the tickets, the normal seats were all taken, so I ended up with the lovers seats. I bought 2 drinks and pop corn, the usher lead us to our seats, Laura was a bit surprised to see we got lovers seats. I explained to her briefly that all the normal seats were taken. We sat down and soon the movie started. It was a suspense movie, with great action, and a bit of intimate moments.

When the male and female actors were engaged into real sex, I could feel that Laura was a bit uneasy, I stretched my arm over to her shoulders, to calm her down. When my lands landed around her breasts area. I felt Laura gently leaned closer to my chest. When my hand cupped her breasts, I kept my hand there to calm her down...
 
I smiled as you said excellent and told you I didn't mind walking to the mall. I went to the hall closet and grabbed a sweater in case it was cold at the movies. When we stepped outside I locked the door and then turned to you and smile. It was a nice night a bit warmish. I knew it would be cooler after the movie. As we walked it struck me that my husband might not like the idea of me going to the movies. I even jumped a bit when you began to tell me everything would be alright. I wasn't so sure of that but I needed some time out of the house. I hoped my husband would accept my going out with his brother.

I suddenly felt really free when we reached the mall. I smiled at you as we walked to the cinema and watched as you bought the tickets. Soon we arrived at the mall, we walked into the cinema and I bought the tickets. I was a bit taken back by the seats you led me to but than I saw how crowded the theater was and decided this was the only seats you could get. I smiled at you after we sat down and you handed me a drink and pop corn. As we sat down you told me that these kind of seats were the only seats available. As I looked around I knew you were telling me the truth. The movie started and I got lost in it. I blushed when parts of it were of an intimate nature.

The movie was excellent. It had my full attention even when it came to an intimate section. I was stunned when I saw the actors begin to have sex. Strangely that excited me as in my relationship with my husband there was always pain. I felt your arm go around my shoulder reassuringly. I gasped as your hand landed on my breasts. It felt so good, you were so gentle that I leaned against you. After awhile I whispered to you, "We should not be doing this."
 
Continue

I have my hands cupping her breasts when Laura told me that we should not be doing this. I wanted to make her feel good and at ease, I did not answer her, as I continued to massage and fondle her nipples and breasts. I felt that she did not object to what I did, she leaned against my me, when I gently massaged and fondled her. I must admit that if felt so good, to feel my sister-in-law's nipples getting erected.

As we watched the movies, since we had lovers seats, there is nothing in between each seat, I had more access to her body. I held her tighter, I did not want her to get cold. I did not intend to kiss her or anything. But just to fondle and massage her.

When she leaned closer to me, I parted my legs and have her sitting in between my legs, with her back against my chest. I had both hands drill under her blouse, to cup her breasts. When the actors and actress started to have sex, I could feel her wanted to kiss my on my neck, when I lowered my lips a bit. Our lips met...

I knew that it is not meant to be, but I wanted Laura to feel good. So we ended up in a passionate French kiss. With her tongue drilled into my mouth, when my fingers kneading against her erected and long nipples. I continued to fondle her nipples till the end of the movie, before the light came on. I let her tidied herself. I waited for her, then I led her out of the cinema. I pretended as if nothing had happened. On the way back home, the path was quiet, most of the neighbourhood slept early. the moon was bright, when I looked at her, Laura looked like a shy virgin. Soon we got back to the house.

"If you need anything for the night, just come up to my place. I will not lock the door. OK?" I locked the main entrance, then I walked up to the 2nd floor, with my door open.

I knew Laura felt strange to what I did to her, so I did not intend to embarrass her.
 
Last edited:
Even though I told you we should not be doing this I knew that I wanted your warm hands to play with my breasts. It felt so good. You continued to play with my breasts as I pressed against your body. I liked how you held me tightly against your body. I held in my moans of pleasure as you continued to play with my breasts.

Excitement ran through me as you parted your legs and held me close to your body. I could feel your hard chest and manhood against my body as your hands moved under my blouse to cup my breasts to play with them. Excitement ran through me as your tongue pressed into my mouth and your fingers played with my nipples. When the lights came on your hands dropped away from my breasts. I missed the warmth of your hands as I adjusted my clothing.

I followed you out of the cinema feeling a bit shy. I was relieved as you acted as if nothing had happened. It was a quiet night and I was glad we did not meet anyone we knew. The moon was shining brightly and when you looked at me I blushed and lowered my eyes. When we got back to the house you told me, "If you need anything for the night, just come up to my place. I will not lock the
door. OK?" I nodded my head as I slipped into my apartment.

I took a shower and went to bed. The next thing I knew my husband was home and screaming at me. He began to beat me for no reason at all. He was drunk and that was reason enough for him to hurt me. When he finally fell asleep I put on a robe and hurried to your apartment. I opened your door and turned to it and locked it as I called out your name. I sat on your couch crying.
 
Last edited:
After I sent Laura to her apartment, I got back home, took a shower and headed for bed. I was in my boxer and wore nothing in bed.

All of a sudden, I felt someone in my apartment and the door locked, then I felt someone sat on my bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw Laura crying...

"Oh, Laura, what has happened? Are you OK?"

As I got up and got closer to her, I saw her in her robe only. I have my arms around her, to calm her down. Then she started and told me that Kent was back, beated her and nearly wanted to have sexual intercourse with her again, but as Kent went into the bathroom, Laura sneaked out and got into my apartment and locked the door.

"So he does not know that you are here, right? Stay calm, don't worry pls. Just stay in here for a few days, as long as he does not know you are here will be fine. I will pretend as if nothing has happened, then ask when will he be away again."

I let you lean against my chest, as I calm you down. I have my broad chest for you, to warm you up. I wiped your tears, and helped you to ease off. When one of my hands drilled under your robe to cup your breasts. I want you to feel at ease and relax.

"Laura, you don't need to say anything or do anything, leave everything to me, OK?"

I continue to fondle her breasts, just to make her feel good. Soon, Laura dozed off. I massaged her tenderly and gently.
 
My body hurt from the beating I had taken from my husband. When he fell asleep I quietly got up and hurried out of the apartment and over to yours. I looked your door and walked into your bedroom and sat at the edge of it and cried. I didn't mean to wake you I just wanted to feel safe and you had that kind of effect on me.

Suddenly you spoke and frightened me even more, "Oh, Laura, what has happened? Are you OK?"
I quickly calmed down as you got up and got closer to me. You put your arms around me and I began to calm down enough to tell you that Kent came back. I explained that he had beaten me again. You moved closer to me and put your arms around me as I told you he wanted sex again. Once he went into the bathroom I ran out of the apartment and came to you. I assured you that I had locked the door.

I looked up at you as you asked, "So he does not know that you are here, right? Stay calm, don't worry please. Just stay in here for a few days, as long as he does not know you are here will be fine. I will pretend as if nothing has happened, then ask when will he be away again." I was so relieved that you wanted me to stay with you that I leaned against your chest and let you calm me down. You gently wiped my tears away and made me feel at ease. Soon I was relaxed in your arms.

"Laura, you don't need to say anything or do anything, leave everything to me, OK?" I looked up at you and nodded my head. I was sure you would fix everything. Your gentle hands began to fondle my breasts. It felt good and relaxing and soon I fell asleep.
 
I massaged and fondled Laura's breasts. Soon she fell asleep. I did not want to wake her up, so I laid in bed with her, thinking about what I can do to help her. "I guess I will ask Kent about his job and encourage him to take distant projects, so he can be away for a while."

My hand and palm cupping her breasts, she was asleep but her nipples grew erected. I knew she felt good, so I stayed in bed with her. Not doing more to wake her up.

I let her sleep more, when I tidied my flat a bit. When I prepare lunch for her. I decided not go leave the flat today. I will be in the house with Laura.
 
I slipped into sleep as your warm hands held my breasts. Your warm body felt good against mine as I slipped into sleep. You made me feel safe. When I woke up I called out your name as you weren't with me. I wanted to feel that safe feeling again. I knew you would protect me.
 
For the day, I stayed home to keep Laura calm. When she called "Harold" I hurried back to the room, to see what she needed. I sat on the bed beside her. I looked into her eyes, I felt that she is yearning for intimate comfort. So without hesitation, I held her in my arms. When I had my hands on her breasts. To keep her feel safe and at ease. Without saying anything, I fondled on her breasts. As her nipples got erected. I help her tighter. I could not help but I got an erection on my cock, I did not want her to know about it, I did not want to scare her. So I withdrew my lower body and legs from touching her butt. I continue to fondle, soon I saw her relaxed and she moaned a bit to me. As she leaned against my chest. I lowered my lips to the back of her neck, to nibble and kissed on her neck.

After a long and tender fondling, Laura fell asleep. I got up from bed, did a bit of work. When I got into my bedroom, she was still asleep, she looked at ease, I am glad about that.

When night fell, we stayed in bed, not saying anything, I just want her to feel safe.
 
I woke up feeling frightened and called out your name. I smiled as you hurried into the room and sat down on the bed. You comforted me by holding me in your warm strong arms. You looked into my eyes and without me asking for anything intimate your began to fondle my breasts. I moaned as sensations of pleasure ran through me. I made a sound of disappointment as you pulled your lower body away from me. Your warm hands continued to fondle me and soon I relaxed and moaned from pleasure. I leaned against your chest and moaned again as you nibbled and kissed my neck. I difted off to sleep as you fondled me. I felt calm and happy and safe.
 
For the next day, I did not want Laura to be exposed to Kent yet. So I stayed home, and in bed with her. As I woke up, I did not make a sound. I just laid my hands on her breasts, gently I fondled her. I felt that she liked what I was doing, so I continued. I kissed her by the back of her neck and ears lopes. When her nipples grew erected and longer, lightly I pinched on them, that caused her to moaned a bit. But she did not object to what I was doing. I did not want her to know that I have an erection, so I would not let her lower body to come close to my cock. After a long fondling. I left bed, and get breakfast ready for Laura. I was in my boxer and tank top when I left the room.

I drew the blinds in the kitchen, so that Kent will not be able to see who was in my kitchen. I prepared for breakfast, as I heard the shower running from the bathroom, I gathered that Laura was taking a shower. But there were no female clothes in my flat, so I hurried to my room to get a long sleeve males pyjamas for Laura. As she was still in the shower, I knocked lightly on the bathroom door, I got in and without making any noise, I placed that on the hangers in the bathroom, through the shower cubicle, with steam on the glass door, I could trace Laura's body, but I did not want her to panic, so I closed the bathroom door and left.
 
I was enjoying a nice hot shower which always relaxed me. I lathered my body with soap and than returned to the water. It felt good. Once I washed myself I felt good. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body up with a large towel. I put the lid down on the toilet and sat down to dry my long blond hair. I smiled as I saw the long sleeve male pyjamas top in the room. I dried my body and than I put it on and buttoned it up. It covered me mid way to the knees so I knew I was covered up pretty much. I hung up the towels and left the bathroom. I looked around for you and found you in the kitchen. I smiled and said, "Hi, I feel much better now."
 
I was in the kitchen preparing lunch, when I saw you coming out in the male pyjamas. I knew you felt a bit better now. As I laid the table, you sat by the dining table. Soon we had lunch. I smiled as I saw that you felt better. I suggested that she had a good rest today, so we will not go out.

After lunch, I washed the dishes. With my back facing the kitchen door. I did not know what you were doing. But soon I felt you got close to me and had your hands drilled down my boxer, touching and fondling my cock. I tried not to cause a scene, but you leaned so close to my back. And I could not resist but started to have a hard on.

After washing the bowls and dishes, I turned and saw you hugging me tightly. When I tried to calm you down. As I led you into the bedroom.
 
I led Laura into the room, as I was erected, I tried to calm myself down. When I laid you I bed, and lowered myself into bed. I hugged you tight when my hands fondled your breasts again. I have you snuggled against my chest. As you lowered your hand under my boxer, I could not help but to moan and kiss you on your neck...

I kept fondling. As I could not tolerate the stiffness of your nipples. I lowered my head down to your breasts, I took your left nipples into my mouth. I licked and suckled on it. Instantly I heard you moaned to me. I knew I did the right thing.
I licked and flipped my tongue over your erected and hard nipples. Chewing on your nipples. You moaned harder to me.

"Laura, I hope you like what I am doing to you."

I continues to suckle... When you started to fondle my cock down there. I could not hold it anymore, I shot out my cum onto your hands.

"Sorry, Laura!"

After an intensive shooting of my sperms, I hugged you tight.

"Laura, next Monday I need to make a business trip with my colleague to town, I will be away for 5 days. I will make sure Kent will treat you well before I leave. I will have a good talk to him, so please don't worry."

As we continued to hug each other. Your nipples grew really long and hard after I suckle on them.
 
I smiled at you as I came out of the bedroom in your pjs. I was feeling a lot better and safe as I sat down at the table. I returned your smile as you suggested I have a good rest today and not go out. I nodded my head and smiled again. You were so kind unlike your brother. It struck me that I married the wrong man.

After lunch you washed the dishes and as I watched you I felt the need to touch you. I quietly moved to you and put my hands around your waist and pressed my hands down into your boxer. I began to play and fondle your manhood. It grew in my hands and I was amazed at how big it was. I continued to stroke it gently as you washed the dishes.

I pressed my cheek against your back and continued to stroke your warm hard shaft. When you turned around I made a sound of disappointment as you led me back to the bedroom. I did not resist as you gently laid me down on the bed. I smiled as you laid down beside me. I moaned softly as you hugged me and fondled my breasts. Your chest felt good against my head as I moved my hand under your boxers and began to play with your erected cock. I smiled when you moaned and kissed my neck.

I gasped in pleasure as your warm wet mouth covered my nipple and you licked and sucked sending wave of pleasure through me. I moaned loudly as you continued to send pleasure through my body. My moans were loud as you said, "Laura, I hope you like what I am doing to you." I quickly told you, "Oh yes I do. I reached out and found your cock and began to play with it. I heard you moan loudly and than felt your seed fill my hands.
 
Last edited:
I licked and suckled as Laura moaned to me. I got more and more aroused, but I knew what I should and should not do. When I was in bed with her, I fondled her breast tight, when I shot the sperms out down her hands. I held her tight, I did not want her to move, cause I did not want my sperms to be all over her.
We continued to play with each other's body parts. I flipped my tongue over her erected nipples. I saw her relaxed and loved what I was doing... I kissed all over your body, especially over your breasts. When you held your breasts and drilled that into my hungry mouth... :D

We kissed tight, out tongues tangled between our mouths. I held her, wanted her to feel how much I cared for her, I would never want to hurt her. She deserved to be loved and cared.

We could not get enough of each other. When I told her that I will be away for a few days, Laura was a bit worried, but I promised her that straight after I finished work then I will be right back.

I hugged her tight, we did not leave bed for the rest of the day. I fondled her and suckled more, when she leaned back and thrusted her breasts down my hungry mouth...
 
I moaned in pleasure as you licked and sucked and fondled my breasts. I was getting more aroused by the minute as you treated me tenderly. Your warm hands held my breasts tightly and I moaned as you filled my hands with your sperm.

It felt so good as you played with my body. I reached out and ran my hands over your body enjoying the feel of it. I moaned loudly as your tongue moved over my nipples sending pleasure through my body. I moaned loudly as you began to kiss my body exciting me even more. I lifted my breasts to you and your mouth covered my nipples as you sucked them.

Your mouth moved to my lips as you kissed me and pressed your tongue into my mouth and pressed it against mine. I moaned as you held me tightly and I knew you cared for me. I felt loved for the first time in my life.

As we held each other you told me you would be away. I knew fear showed in my eyes as I didn't want to be alone. I smiled as you promised you would be back as soon as you were done with your business.

I felt protected as you hugged me and fondled and suckled me more. Excitement ran through me as I thrust my breasts deep into your mouth.
 
After an intensive and deep sucking on your breasts, we ended the night in bed. As I got into the shower, I did not close the door properly, I got behind the shower curtain, took my boxer off, it was very slimy, I could not help but shot my sperms into Laura's hands just now. She knew what and how to deal with a shooting cock. She massaged and fondled it for me, so gently... When I held my rod in my hand under the strong shower water flow, I could not help but to shoot again, and sperms spilt out. Suddenly I felt hands from my back, covered my erected cock and kneading on it. I turned and saw naked Laura, we hugged tight... when she had her arms over my back, we hugged tight as she snuggled against my chest. I lifted her head and we kissed on the lips. I fondled her breasts and hugged her. When I poured the shower gel onto her soft skin. We kissed tenderly, as I play on her breasts and nipples, pinched on them, caused her to moan into my mouth... calling out my name.

"Laura, you are very pretty... and charming!"

We washed each other, when she had her hands on my balls, rubbing and squeezing when I could not resist but shot more out...

After the shower, I dried her body, and brought her into bed. I did not allow her to wear pyjamas, both of us in bed under the sheets, touching and fondling each other's bodies.

Soon, we fell asleep in bed.
 
I heard the shower running and smiled as I wanted to join you there. I walked to the bathroom and slipped into the room. I grinned as I saw your body through the glass. I slipped into the shower and rapped my arms around your back. You turned and I snuggled against your chest. Your hand moved under my chin and as you lifted my head up I smiled before you kissed me. Afterward you poured shower gel onto my skin before you kissed me again. Your hands moved over my breasts spreading the gel.

Suddenly you said, "Laura, you are very pretty... and charming!"

I smiled as you washed my body. Then I washed yours and teased your balls with my hand as I stroked your cock with my other hand. Suddenly you came hard and fast and your seed washed down the drain. It struck me that I had never had this with my husband.

Once we were done with our shower you dried me off and I dried you off. You led me to the bedroom. We slipped under the sheets and I reached out to fondle your body as your warm hands ran over mine. I fell asleep feeling loved for the first time in my marriage but you were not my husband.
 
We snuggled together in bed, before you fell asleep I lowered my lips to your nipples. With my teeth I gently pulled on your erected nipples, my tongue stuck out to lick and played with it. When you had your hands over my head guiding me to the right spot, I rubbed against your full breasts. I knew I was doing the right thing. As I licked and sucked, I heard you moaned to me...

"Harold...!"

I caressed your body, till you fell asleep. We fell asleep.

In the morning, I decided that I should go downstairs to have a chat with Kent, I need to get him right, at least to make sure that he would be OK when Laura is back in the house.

I did not wake Laura up, as I changed into pants and tank top. I gone down and knocked on Kent's door.

"Hi Kent, how are you doing? I was a bit busy, so could not greet you when you got back. Let's have breakfast together."

As Kent and I left the house and walked to the near by café. Soon we arrived and a nice lady took our order, I started the chat.

"Bros, how are you doing lately? How is work? I have not seen Laura for a few days, are you OK with her? I will be away for a few days for work trip. If you need anything from Bubble Town, I can get for you."

Kent answered my questions in a very rational manner, when he talked about Laura, he was not angry at all. He promised that he will take good care of his wife. He told a lie and told me that Laura is away with her friends, so will be back soon. I guess he did not want me to know what he had done to her!

After breakfast, we left the café, and I told him that I needed to get something from the mall, he walked back to the house and headed towards the mall.

After buying something from the mall, I headed back to my flat. I opened the door, as I took of my shoes. I got into the bedroom, Laura was sleeping peacefully. I did not want to wake her.

As I took a shower, as I was naked, Laura opened her eyes and smiled at me. I got close to her in bed. When I got under the sheets to caress her body. Just to let her feel that I love her. My hands roamed around her body. When I have 1 hand cupping her pussy, there I rubbed on her clits, when she allowed me to drill my finger into her wet tunnel. I only wanted her to feel good, so I fingered her. I got her very wet. As I lowered myself in between her legs, I licked and sucked for her sweet juice, when I pulled against her clits she moaned out loud. She held my head at her pussy, when I rubbed my face against her forest, she thrusted her pussy against my face, it was so intimate, the more I licked and suckled on her clits, and fingered her the more intense she moaned.
 
Last edited:
When I opened my eyes I saw my naked brother in law in front of me and I smiled. He was so kind and gentle not like his brother at all. As he slipped into bed I got closer to him. He began to caress me and I knew he cared for me maybe even loved me. HIs warm hands roamed over my body exciting me. I moaned out loudly as he rubbed my clit sending waves of pleasure through me. I could feel the wetness inside of me as you began to pound your finger deep inside of me. I moaned in pleasure enjoying your ministries. I moaned loudly as you moved between my legs and licked and sucked my sex. I pressed your head against my vagina wanting you to lick and suck it. I began to thrust my sex against your face as you licked and sucked my clit as your finger moved rapidly deep in my vagina. My moans were loud as I held your face against my sex.
 
We were engaged into very intimate caressing and I finger fucked her. Provided her with lots of intimate pleasure. After a thorough sucking for her sweet lover juice. I Moved up to hug her tight. I wanted her to feel loved before I leave.

I could feel that Laura really enjoyed being with me. I was glad.

"I think you will be fine with Kent, I talked to him and he seemed to be rational and normal now. This is my mobile number, if anything happened to you, please call me. He thought you went to your friend's place for these few days, maybe after I am gone, you can go back to the house to be with him. I think he will behave this time."

We kissed in passion, my hands roamed her private parts. When I felt her fondled my cock. I let her do that to me. I shot into her hands again.

After a while, I decided to pack for the trip. As I pack, I saw Laura closed all the curtains in the whole house. When she became naked. As I was done with packing, I sat on the couch to rest, she came forward and sat on my lab, facing me. Before I could say anything, she thrusted her breasts into my mouth... I could not resist but to lick and suck on her nipples.
 
Last edited:
I was softly moaning as you caressed me but when your mouth found my vagina and you began to suck me there my body jerked and my hands moved to your head to hold you against me. I was moaning loudly as my body let its juices flow. Once that happened you move up beside me and I smiled shyly at you as you spoke to me.

"I think you will be fine with Kent, I talked to him and he seemed to be rational and normal now. This is my mobile number, if anything happened to you, please call me. He thought you went to your friend's place for these few days, maybe after I am gone, you can go back to the house to be with him. I think he will behave this time." I looked at you as you spoke but in my heart I knew you were wrong. Your brother was a beast.

Fear was running through me as you kissed me but soon passion overwelled that and I relaxed from your ministries. Your hands roamed over my breasts and vagina as I fondled your manhood. I smiled as you came in my hand. We laid for awhile together before you got up and packed for your trip. I didn't want you to go as I knew you kept me out of danger.

I got up and closed all the curtains in the house and than laid when you were done packing and sitting on the couch I went to you after clothing the curtains and sat on your lap facing you with my legs on either side of you. I pressed my breasts into your mouth and began to moan as you licked and sucked on my nipples. I moaned loudly in pleasure as I whispered, "I married the wrong brother."
 
Back
Top