Russian and other Slavic languages

Ledija

Experienced
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Posts
39
A Slavette here.. anyone speaking Русский or languages alike, welcome..:rose:
 
Здравствуйте! А не подскажете, что не так с этим текстом? Где там участие лиц, не достигших 18 лет? Модератор отклонил, написал - обратитесь к волонтерам. Я обратился, а где посмотреть список исходящих и входящих сообщений так и не нашел. Помогите пожалуйста!

FAKE SEX

The blush on the dark-haired girl's cheeks became even stronger. Two girlfriends amicably stroked the shy girl on the shoulders, calming her. The first to speak was a pretty blonde:

"Dasha, this is just for the sake of the film. Fake sex, do you remember how we agreed? In fact, Valera will not fuck you in the mouth, this is just a scene in a movie, nothing more. We need to overcome ourselves, we didn't start all this for nothing, did we?"

"Veronica, it's easy for you to say! Your scenes will be only in a couple of hours! And I was the first to fall out according to the script, be it not okay!"

Valera, who was writing the script, coughed nervously. He was hardly less worried than the girls and even asked them to turn away when he undressed. However, his request was unnecessary, since the girls themselves covered their eyes with their palms, so as not to embarrass the guy once again, since Dasha's role now did not assume that she would be naked.

According to the script, she was wearing a short dressing gown, which, by the way, was also not so simple — Dasha stubbornly tried to persuade the other participants of the filming to a less revealing outfit, but nothing came of it. And in the subsequent scenes, the debutante actresses will have to shoot naked themselves, so the girls did not want to prematurely paint the only guy in the crew, who, in addition, was the initiator of the creation of the film, we can say, its director.

The director himself, who was sitting with his back to the girls on the other side of the bed, coughed again and gave his voice:

- Dash, well, one of you had to be the first, you know. So it fell out according to the script, we agreed that we would not deviate from it. I also feel out of place-do you think it will be easy for me to play the scene in which you take my cock in your mouth?

Dasha at first somehow did not even think that similar feelings of embarrassment and shyness can be experienced not only by herself, but also by a partner on the set. For some reason, it seemed to her that the blowjob scene was terrible only for the receiving party, but the giving partner would be like a stone statue, in every sense.

"R-really?"Are you worried too?" Dasha looked back at Valera, who strained his back and stared intently out the window, trying not to notice Dasha's lovely profile in the reflection — a miniature dressing gown barely covered her slender legs, and the neckline gave everyone around the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful forms of the girl.

Instead of answering, Valera only nodded convulsively. Red-haired Olya sighed, and patting her friend on the shoulder, added:

"Dasha, you can not immediately take it deep. First, lick, touch with your tongue, kiss..."

"A kiss?! Where to?" Daria exclaimed, throwing a dagger glance at her charming girlfriend.

"Well, in the penis..." Olya was taken aback, pulling her hand away from Dasha's shoulder, as if she had burned herself. "I've seen this in porn. Why not?"

"So why do we start with a blowjob at all? And? After all, in the script there are, in addition to oral sex, kisses, and petting, and even just hugs with a paw for the chest! Why can't we start with ordinary kisses?! In the lips, in the cheeks, in the neck, in the end?! Isn't that logical? The blowjob scene is not at the beginning, why it is impossible to shoot in order, I don't understand!" Dasha was flushed with anger. When she finished her tirade, she folded her arms and stared at the wall.

"So, this is probably a question for me" Valera said hoarsely. "There is a clear justification for this decision, I told you yesterday, but, apparently, I did not focus enough attention on this point. The fact is that I decided to go from complex to simple, so that when the most terrible is over, I will shoot the rest of the scenes on a wave of moral uplift, with the realization that the key shots are already there and only light touches, banal shooting with minimally frank takes will continue. Having played the sex scenes at the beginning, we make a reserve for the future, we guarantee that no one will decide to play back and run away..."

"Escape?" And who says about "escape"? Yes, if you want to know, I was the first to suggest implementing your script, which we then found in the library! We could have thrown it out altogether! Or just give it to you and that's it!" Dasha looked at her friends for support.

"Well, it's true," Veronica confirmed her words. "The idea to offer you to make a film based on your script was Dasha`s. And we supported her. We couldn't help but support them. But now Valera is right. If we start with light scenes, the nervous tension will be too great. Just imagine-for several days to play kisses, touching intimate places, poses, dialogues and other material, and all this in revealing outfits, and all this time the thought will be sitting in my head all this time "What about that very scene? Will I be able to overcome myself?" No, we have to shoot a blowjob today, and no other way."

"Absolutely right. Dasha, we can't retreat, we didn't prepare so much for this, " Olya leaned over to Daria once again and lightly ran her hand through her hair, and then took the girl's palm in her own. Veronica did the same from the other side of the bed. The girls squeezed their friend's hands, supporting Dasha and giving her confidence in her abilities. Taking a deep breath, Dasha changed her anger to mercy and said quietly, but clearly:

"Very well. I'm ready."

In their joy, Olya and Veronika kissed Dasha on the cheeks, again driving her into a blush. Then Olya ran to adjust the lighting, and Veronika picked up the phone, once again looking at the professional movie camera on a tripod standing in the corner, which her dad bought for the occasion. He offered to send a good cameraman as well, but he got a turn from the gate — the girls and Valera were wildly shy, let alone a completely unknown man. All the attempts of the guys to use the movie camera themselves were broken by their complete inability to work with such equipment. Videos on YouTube did not help, but only confused me even more, so for now we decided to try shooting on a smartphone.

Dasha sat down more comfortably and prepared to see him. For the first time in her life. And not because Dasha always had sex in the dark, not at all. It's just that she, like her two friends, has not yet experienced the joys of sex in her eighteen-year-old life (except for Veronica, she was nineteen at all) - no, all three girls did not even kiss boys on the lips. They've never even gone on dates with guys. And not at all because of the repulsive appearance — just the opposite, both Olya, and Dasha, and Veronica were almost perfect — elastic, toned asses, gorgeous breasts, cute naive faces, all three wearing glasses, only diopters are different, well, also the hair color and height - red-haired Olya is shorter, and blonde Veronica and dark-haired Dasha are a couple of centimeters taller.

In fact, the girls were unique cases, and it was three times surprising that they were not just on the same flow of the first year, but also became friends. Usually, such girls are not very sociable, do not like noisy companies and do not particularly suffer from their introversion. Actually, at school, all three had a reputation for being touchy, completely impregnable fortresses, with which the other girls had absolutely no common interests. The guys were rather afraid of them, although almost everyone admired the magnificent appearance of our three heroines.

Both Olya, Dasha, and Veronika loved to read, were fond of videogames, sometimes they streamed on the sly, but it never grew from a hobby into something more. On the one hand, they are used to the immodest views of men, and they were often sent indecent donations on streams, but the girls never responded even the slightest favor to such hints. They were nice and courteous with all the boys, and not a single guy even guessed that, firstly, the objects of their lust are virgins, and secondly, at every opportunity, being alone, all three of them certainly turned on porn and brought themselves to the peak of pleasure with their fingers.

Veronika especially distinguished herself in the streamer field — she was sometimes watched by a hundred viewers, if she had launched more often,then there would probably have been even more people on the broadcast. The girl was from a very wealthy family, on vacation she and her mom and dad flew not to banal Turkey, but to the Maldives or Seychelles, her father had real estate in the Emirates and the United States, business was flourishing and any whims of her daughter were fulfilled immediately. So when the daughter ordered the dad a microphone, a webcam and other streamer stuff, he literally delivered the girl two of the best models of each thing ordered by her daughter on the same day. Two in case of a breakdown, so that the girl does not sit without streams while the microphone or monitor is being repaired.

The father had long dreamed that his daughter would get out of her shell and begin to lead a normal, as it seemed to him, lifestyle of a high school student — with parties, guys and kisses in the entrance. However, with the latter, Veronika would hardly have succeeded — their family lived in a penthouse with a separate entrance and the guards at the stairs would never have allowed outsiders there. We must say that Nika's parents have repeatedly tried to talk to their daughter about her, as it seemed to them, problems with her personal life, to which the daughter invariably replied: "There is no personal life, there are no problems with it." And she would go to her room to listen to music or masturbate, and sometimes both at the same time. Nika`s father listened anxiously to his daughter's moans coming from behind the closed door, but there was nothing he could do.

That's why, when delivering equipment for streaming to his daughter, Dmitry, Veronika's father, hoped that his daughter would stream on some of the platforms of an erotic nature. Well, as I hoped — there was rather a tiny spark of expectation of the last "adequate" solution to the problem. He and his wife, whose name was Anya, loved to go to the stream of some couple, pay for private and compete with webcams in the sophistication of poses and actions. For some reason, Nika's father did not come up with an option in which his daughter would be a webcam model without a partner, which, in fact, would not change the situation with the girl's sex life in any way.

What was Dmitry's disappointment when he found out that his daughter would stream games on a platform that, in principle, did not involve erotic actions on camera, and even banned her for revealing clothes. After watching a couple of streams of his daughter and finally despairing, Veronica's father started plan B, after consulting with his wife.

As usual, Nika did not invite any of her classmates to her birthday, they celebrated quietly, in a family circle, at the estate in Miami, which dad had re-registered for his child a couple of years ago. But this time the daughter turned nineteen, in the view of her mother and father, the age at which being a virgin is no longer something that is indecent, but even criminal. So in a huge cake that came into the room in the midst of the celebration, the girl was waiting for a surprise. It is not difficult to guess which one.

At the moment when the stripper got out of the cake, Nika opened her little mouth and could not utter a word. And then, when he threw off his outer clothes, which were a couple of strips of fabric, and began the first dance movements, the girl let out a piercing, desperate cry. She threw a large piece of cake at the dancer and ran to her room, shuddering in sobs. The frightened parents rushed after her.

The girl was crying on her mother's chest, and the father, red with shame, did not know what to say. And Nika muttered through her sobs:

"It's good that at least he didn't take off his underpants. What a nightmare!.."

"He should have taken off your underpants first," my father said without thinking. His wife and daughter attacked him and literally pushed him out of the room.

"Understand, daughter, we wanted the best. He is a professional, he would have done everything in the best possible way, " Anya stroked her daughter's hair and cried with her.

- Would you do what? - Nika looked at her mother, not believing her words.

"Well... that's it," Mom looked away.

"Mom, so he should have me..." Veronika's tearful face took on a surprised expression, and then turned to stone.

"Only if you wanted to!" Anya added hastily.

"Mom, you... Mom! How so?!" the girl was no longer crying. She was angry. Mom hurriedly jumped out of her daughter's room, and the next day the girl was already picking up documents from an American college, where she studied for less than a year. And in the summer of the same year, without any concessions, having passed a single independent test, she entered an ordinary Capital university in her native country, at the chemical faculty. Not because I loved chemistry, but because the faculty of theoretical chemistry was not very popular and the competition there was far from the highest.

Although the girl was quite erudite and was fond of reading books, she failed to pass the test for a high score. As, however, did Olya and Dasha, who were one year younger than Veronika, since they did not waste time in an American college, but entered immediately after the graduation class, in which they celebrated their eighteenth anniversary.

Unlike Veronika, Olya grew up in a middle-income family. Her mom and dad were neurosurgeons, very popular, they could easily earn much more, but they had enough to live even without additional shifts and night shifts. Olya's mom and dad worked in a private clinic, saved people's lives, but due to the fact that the institution was not state-owned, no one forced them to recycle.

Arina and Anatoly, that was the name of Olya's parents, loved to take days off and enjoy each other. Not to say that the apartment was cramped, but as soon as Olya turned eighteen, her parents literally lost all shame, except that they did not undress in front of their daughter. The noisy slurping of mom, who gives dad a blowjob, has become almost a daily soundtrack in their apartment. Olya came to the kitchen and saw how her mother's cute legs in pumps were sticking out from under the table. As if nothing had happened, Olya sat down at the table and devoured the cooking that dad had prepared, while mom diligently gulped and squelched, giving Olya's father an unspeakable, judging by the expression on his face, bliss under the lid of the table.

Olya loved to cough at such moments, making her mother wildly embarrassed, as if she did not expect that her daughter, who lives with them, could come into the kitchen. With a smile, the girl watched her mother's toes freeze, and then she herself seemed to be trying to squeeze under the table, remove her legs from sight and generally pretend to be an inconspicuous mouse. We must say that, despite the constantly arising awkward moments, dad diligently hid his naked nature from his daughter, sometimes right in her mother's mouth — Olya never managed to see his erect penis. But the girl saw her naked mother in all her glory more than once, however, Arina always blushed and covered herself with her hands as soon as she noticed that Olya appeared nearby.

Olya never talked to her parents about their pranks and was happy to watch them on occasion. Of course, she was wildly excited by such things, but she never gave a sign, preferring to quietly please herself in the room after each cheerful episode, and they happened almost every day.

Interestingly, the parents themselves never perceived their daughter as a sexual subject, they knew perfectly well that she did not have a boyfriend, but they did not make the slightest tragedy out of it, confident that the girl was big and would figure everything out herself. A couple of months after her eighteenth birthday, her parents introduced a nice girl about her age to Olya — Polina. She was terribly embarrassed and did not know where to put her eyes. Her behavior was not too consistent with the very revealing clothes and the fact that the girl was not wearing a bra — Polina's large papillae literally shone through the T-shirt, and the mini-skirt barely hid her panties.

Polina recently turned twenty-two years old and she turned out to be the girlfriend of mom and dad. With what exactly is a girl — not a mistress, not a girl just for sex, no. They went on dates with her, slept in the same bed, chatted about something for hours, watched movies, of course, had sex, sometimes almost in front of Olya, but all this was within the framework of some unspoken agreement, which Olya herself had no idea about. It was Polina who prompted Olya to start streaming the passage of games.

At first, Olya was embarrassed by dozens of pairs of eyes of strangers on the other side of the monitor, but then she even began to wear quite frank T-shirts on the broadcast, although, of course, within the rules of the platform, the girl did not want to get banned for too indecent appearance. The number of viewers on the broadcasts fluctuated only around thirty people, which is not surprising, since Olya streamed extremely rarely and paid almost no attention to the channel. Sometimes the girls held joint streams, on which Polina was not like herself, not even close to showing the mixture of innocence and sexuality that she demonstrated when Olya's parents were nearby. However, Polina had her own interesting story, but about this another time.

Olya has never been tired of watching her fantastic family, but she wanted to change the situation for a while. At the family council, it was decided that the girl would enroll in medical school in the capital, but Olya did not score the necessary score and as a result, she ended up at the chemical faculty, together with Veronika and Dasha.

As for Dasha, she was almost the most modest of all three. And this was explained simply by the fantastic shyness of Dasha's parents. Vika and Grigory worked in the city archive — Dasha's dad looked younger than his years, wore glasses, like his daughter, and generally fit the definition of a botanist as well as possible. Vika, Dasha's mother, was a very pretty miniature girl, who also no one gave her age-thirty-six years old, everyone took her for the same age as her daughter, at most for a university graduate.

In the family circle, my mother loved to tell stories about how my father could not communicate with girls. Grigory never denied them, but only looked confusedly out of the window and asked in a hoarse voice to put more salad on him. Mom never said exactly how she and her father met, and Dasha, although she was curious, but she never voiced this question, fearing that this event is not kept secret by chance at all and the parents simply protect their daughter from realizing that their meeting was such a rare coincidence.

Dasha already sometimes felt creepy from the stories described by her mother. Dad, judging by her stories, was so clumsy in communicating with the opposite sex that in most of the Universes he had to remain a virgin and she, Dasha, would never have been in the world. But, interestingly, all these stories ended with a mandatory ritual-dad and mom hugged each other tightly and squeezed each other's palms. They did not dare to kiss in front of their daughter, but Dasha literally saw how parents love each other. My father looked at my mother with adoration, and her eyes shone with calm happiness when she looked at my father.

Dasha's heart felt good when she saw how her parents looked at each other, how they supported her in all her endeavors, how her mother, although she tells rather unpleasant stories for her father, always adds at the end that the girls who did not give their father a chance, missed an incredible opportunity to arrange their family happiness. And dad, in turn, did not miss the opportunity to make fun of mom's too young appearance, which often visitors to the archive took for an intern, she always looked so fresh and cute.

But after Dasha's eighteenth birthday, something changed. No, her parents, as before, did not reproach her at all for the absence of a noisy flock of snickering friends, guys waiting in the entrance and other attributes of a "modern" girl. Apparently, Dasha inherited shyness from her father, and he, like her mother, took it for granted. And the relationship between dad and mom also did not get worse — the love between them, as it seemed to Dasha, even began to flare up with a new force.

No, it was something else. However, this was also connected with a new outbreak of feelings. Dasha began to notice more and more often how her father looked at her. Well, otherwise. Not as usual. Blushes, looks away... And then he looks again. She feels it with his eyes. Dasha always walked around the house in short dressing gowns and had never noticed anything like this for her father before. But after Dasha's eighteenth birthday, dad seemed to see something new in his daughter, a beautiful, barely blooming flower, a sweet angel, who is here, just stretch out his hand...

But her father never held out his hand. Not even close. Moreover, if before his eighteenth birthday he sometimes allowed himself to caress his daughter, stroke her hair or kiss her on the cheek, now all the gestures of intimacy have moved to a remote format. Dasha felt the new attitude of her father towards her, a pulling feeling in the lower abdomen, a sticky fear of the new, unknown, and in horror from her thoughts she ran into the room, where in bliss she ran her palm under her panties and caressed herself to exhaustion.

Dasha understood that it was necessary to change the traditions of walking around the house in short dressing gowns, wrapped up so that the father had a magnificent view of his daughter's chest. But she couldn't help it — she liked to feel her father's eyes on her, she got almost physical pleasure from realizing what thoughts were being born in dad's head about his own child. Dashenka started dropping objects, bending over them, watching her father's reaction, casually touching him with her forms, and even sometimes "forgot" to close the bathroom door, seeing a trembling shadow on the curtain and hearing her father's quiet hoarse sighs.

Every time Dasha once again showed dad the neckline of her dressing gown, or her little white panties while bending over a fallen spoon, she felt a thick blush covering her cheeks. Dasha never imagined sex with her father in her fantasies — she was almost knocked out by the thought that dad could touch her-not accidentally in the corridor when she runs out of the shower, but intentionally, squeeze her tits with his hands, press his body tightly, touch her cute face with his face... Even kissing in Dasha's fantasies was forbidden — the maximum that she allowed her imagination was touching noses or hugs.

Dasha both suffered and enjoyed this state of affairs at the same time, noticing with increasing surprise the looks of her mother that she threw at her daughter during the episodes of seducing her father. These views were not at all judgmental or even indifferent. No! Mom looked at Dasha with admiration, she smiled encouragingly and glittered with her eyes when she noticed how her daughter casually straightened a curl or the hem of a dressing gown, blushing and holding her breath, watching her father's reaction. Vika herself did not blush as easily as her daughter, but a characteristic blush appeared on her cheeks.

After especially depraved moments, for example, when Dashenka loaded things into the washing machine, standing like a crustacean and showing the color of her panties, dad could even, without saying a word, grab her mother in his arms and rush to her parents ' bedroom, closing the door with a key. Grigory, despite his nerdy appearance, was a jack of all trades, and had long ago made a thorough sound insulation in this room. So Dasha, only listening with all her might, could distinguish the thin desperate squeak of her mother and the hoarse growls of her father. And after she managed to hear these sounds, she diligently almost kicked away the pictures that her imagination helpfully slipped her.

Well, then Dasha retired to her room and masturbated according to the standard scheme, imagining how dad squeezes her ass and breasts. Recently, my mother began to appear in my fantasies, which scared Dasha unspeakably, even more than kissing her father. After a few months of such a life, Dasha found herself in a lingerie store choosing lace panties that she had never worn before. Having run out of the room in horror, without buying anything, the girl realized that this was too much for her. She felt with all her heart that she needed a little break.

Dasha went to the radio market, bought a webcam, microphone and headphones, locked herself in a room and sat down for her first stream. Without thinking twice, the girl launched Doom Eternal, and, hacking monsters from all types of weapons, she was finally able to distract herself from the wonderful and terrible thoughts that had been eating her for so long. Dasha's first stream marathon lasted twelve hours, at its peak, about a dozen viewers watched it. And one of them was the father, who immediately understood from his daughter's purchases what she was going to do.

Despite the fact that the girl was streaming in relatively closed clothes, the father was just crazy and excited by the very fact that his shy daughter decided to do this. The sonorous voice of his daughter, commenting on the fragments of enemies flying in different directions, brought his penis literally to a stone form. And the laughter and smiles of the girl during the donations made Grigory almost finish at all.

Although the father saw his daughter every day, enjoyed her forms, sexy poses and embarrassed blush almost every minute, nevertheless, the daughter's stream brought down another wall inside. Before, Grigory could never even imagine touching his daughter's tits and ass, his fantasy was always limited to modest kisses, but now... The girl seemed to have left herself to the world, demonstrated that she could not only keep the attention of the pope within four walls, but also interact with the audience, smile and talk, riveting the eyes.

Moreover, Dad even felt something like a pang of jealousy towards the audience, who now, like him, could see Dasha, who is trying for them. It is clear that the daughter did not allow herself not to stream even a hundredth part of what she showed to her father during the acts of seduction in the kitchen, in the corridors and in the bathroom, but nevertheless — the girl showed the reception with the correction of the curl more than once, and the decollete of the T-shirt, albeit modest, but it was.

Unable to stand it for half an hour, Grigory went past his daughter's room to the hall where Vika was watching another TV series. He almost attacked his wife, imagining his daughter in her place, squeezing her charms with his hands, kissing her small greedy mouth and pressing his whole body to his hot sexy angel.

Vika answered him at first, but then began to push him away, whispering:

"Grigory, what about Dasha? Suddenly she is..."

"Don't worry, they're streaming..."

"What?" the wife had no idea what streams were. Grigory had to stop and explain, and then show what his daughter was doing at the moment. Vika looked with a smile at how Dashenka makes her mouth with the letter "o", surprised at the next donation and happily kissed her husband. They hugged and sighed in sync, enjoying the moment.

After that, Dasha continued to stream sometimes, two or three times a week. There were not many spectators, but they were constant. After each broadcast, the girl took up challenging movements with new strength in the presence of her father. Having brought her father to exhaustion, the girl giggled and retired to her room, with pleasure hearing how dad rushes at mom after each such episode.

For streaming and seducing dad, Dasha completely abandoned her preparation for exams, as a result, she barely scored a passing score and managed to enroll only in a completely unpopular chemical faculty. But the girl was not upset at all, because already on the first day she met Veronika and Olya. Her attention was immediately attracted by two girls sitting in the middle of the audience.

They did not look like either the people from the last desks who decided to come to school only on the first day, and then safely score pairs before the session, or the good girls from the first rows who looked into the teacher's mouth. These two girls looked sexy and inaccessible at the same time, they attracted the attention of guys, but none of them even dared to approach our heroines. The girls themselves did not talk to each other and, it seems, they chose places next to each other absolutely randomly, without interacting in any way. And if it wasn't for Dasha, Olya and Veronika wouldn't even have known each other's names on the first day.

"Hi, I'm Dasha" the girl muttered, going up to Olya and Veronika. They both sat straight, as if a steel rod had been inserted into their spine. Dasha herself did not know why she introduced herself to them, she had never been in the habit of making new acquaintances in this way. Yes, and in any other way, too, which is a sin to conceal. Perhaps Dasha was so influenced by the streams, perhaps she was so confused that she did not understand what she was doing. Anyway, Olya and Veronika synchronously turned their lovely heads in her direction.

And then Dasha saw with delight how the cheeks of the girls were covered with a blush. Gentle, barely noticeable, but she saw it, despite her minus four.

"My God, they are just like me!" - the thought beat in the girl's head like a rabbit caught in a snare. Veronika and Olya also noticed a shy blush both on Dasha and on each other's cheeks. Later, when they met daily in the library, they recalled this episode with laughter. "It's like a seal on your face," Veronika said with a smile. "Aha, the seal of virginity" — Olya echoed her in a whisper. They had no secrets from each other.

The girls laughed together, but they did not forget that this is a library and they need to be quiet. However, the young librarian was not a bit angry. She was very glad that among the shelves with books, in addition to the mustachioed nerds, cute girls began to appear, and even a whole company.

The three of us really liked it in the reading room. There were soft sofas, there were practically no people, and there was a buffet nearby, where they sold delicious pancakes and fragrant coffee. If some dark personalities came into the library, they immediately left the horizon as soon as they saw three cute freshmen. Most of the visitors to the library had a persistent fear of beautiful girls.

Valera was also afraid of girls, a well-fed guy with glasses, who at all lectures in classrooms with an amphitheater sat in a couple of rows behind Olya, Nika and Dasha, looking directly at their charming heads from above. He caught every movement of the girls with pleasure, opened his mouth and watched as Dasha wrinkled her lovely lips, Veronika straightened her curly curls, and Olya sighed softly, forcing her magnificent breasts to rise. The very next day, he did not write a lecture note for the lecturer, but scribbled a film script in a green general notebook.

It was it who was discovered by the girls on the sofa in the library, having once again come here after couples...
 
Back
Top