Strip poker revenge (Open for one female.)

Dean kept thrusting into her determined to make her orgasm round his cock before he came inside her. As he looked up he could see Jess cleaning Ralph's spent cock and sucking it back to hardness again while Jayne was working Stephens cock in and out of her mouth.

Dean looked down at niki who seemed to be enjoying it even if she was to weak to move. He lifted her legs up to thrust deeper inside her as his cock pounded into her g spot. He could feel himself building up to a release.
 
Niki felt him lifting her legs, they felt so heavy to her but to Dean they let him push deeper inside her and the first time he did Niki arched up from the bed screaming and cumming hard. Her whole body was shaking from the mix of pleasure and pain and she pulled more and more on the cuffs but all she could feel was Dean moving faster and faster inside her and knew he was close.
 
Hearing and feeling niki orgasm dean thrusted hard into her a few more times as her pussy tightened up on his cock. He knew that was it as he moaned out loud his cock throbbed pumping load after load of his cum deep into niki. He leaned down and kissed her before his cock slid out of her.
 
Niki barely had time to know what was happening and her eyes were heavy she felt the sink in the bed as he got off and then laid there, only she felt the bed sink again and barely opening her eyes she saw Stephen, 'oh god no, please' she protested faintly but he already had hold of her legs and just as she was speaking he pushed into her and her screams, fainter now and her body strained as another cock pushed deep inside her.
 
Stephen pushed his 12 inch cock all the way inside of niki as dean had walked over to him to let him know it was his turn. Dean had slid his cum soaked cock into jaynes mouth allowing her to suck on it.

Stephen took hold of both of nikis legs and bent her almost in half as her legs were pushed against her breasts. His big cock getting deeper than any other man had gone before. His fingers found her clit as he teased her thrusting in and out of her fast.

He knew she would orgasm quickly then he would cum inside her.
 
As soon as he took hold of her legs and pushed them back Niki felt him push in deep and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, her body limp her head lolled from side to side as Stephen kept fucking her and she uttered some sort of sounds or moans as she started to cum once more before her body finally giving out and she passed out to the sounds of Stephen and the last think she recalled before her eyes closed was the feeling of him cumming inside her, just like the others had done.
 
Stephen watched as she orgasmed and she blacked out just as his cock exploded inside of her pouring cum deep inside her. Stephen waited till he had stopped cuming before he pulled his cock out of her.

Just then the phone rang. It was James jaynes husband saying he would be home in just over an hour. Stephen took the phone from the bed side table and walked over to Jayne putting the phone to her ear as let her answer the call. Both his cock and deans were right in front of her mouth as she spoke to her husband.
 
Jayne ended the call and threw down the phone looking around the room. "Listen guys the party has to stop, James will be home soon and I think we need to have a talk." Jayne looked around and smiled at the sight of them all naked. "Jess, why dont you take these guys home with you." Jayne said with a smile.

Jess was already walking around the room picking up clothes. "Ok then, that good with you guys?" she asked them as she walked up to the bed. "What about Niki?"

Jayne walked over seeing her friend passed out completely on the bed, she walked around and took the cuffs off of her wrists and moved her arms and she reached for one of the sheets and put it over her. "Leave her, I am not sure she will be in any sort of state to move when she does come around." Jayne turned to the pile of clothes. "Ok guys, come and get your clothes and she looked around seeing a robe she put it on.

The guys all gone, and Niki still out on the bed upstairs Jayne was clearing away when she heard a key go into the door and she put down the bottle she had and walked over towards the door just as James walked in. "Hey there" she said as he closed the door.
 
As they arrived at the car Ralph took the keys and jumped into the drivers seat. Dean and stephen quickly pulled Jess into the back seat with them so she was sat In between them. Stephen and dean both pulled their cocks out of their pants and took jess's hands placing them on their cocks. Stephens hands slide under her skirt and begun playing with her pussy while deans hands slid inside her top teasing her nipples. The guys were going to fuck Jess so much when they got to hers.

James came in smelling of perfume and had lipstick on his short collar as he walked over and kissed Jayne.

"Sorry about work Hun. How was the poker night?"
 
Jayne smiled and kissed him, "who was she?" she came right out and asked as her hand slipped down over the front of his pants rubbing at him.
 
James looked in shock at the question his wife asked him. How did she know about Lisa. He was too shocked to speak as he felt her hand rub his cock. Feeling his cock harden in his pants he barely said.

"Lisa."

As his cock hardened under his wife's touch.
 
She reached down to his belt undoing it and undoing his pants. Slipping her hand inside them and under his boxers she gripped at his cock as she leaned up kissing him. "Well tonight we skipped the poker game and just had an orgy basically, your secret was kind of let out by one of them." Jayne smiled up at him. "So I hope you are ok with that, you have your fun, I have mine." she pulled his pants down and knelt down on her knees before him and leaned in kissing his cock before taking the head into his mouth and sucking softly on it.
 
James felt his wife opening his belt and pants letting them fall to his ankles as he heard her tell him about the orgy. He didn't believe it his wife Jayne was to proper to have an orgy. It did strike him as odd as to how she knew about Lisa and then he watched her drop to her knees and swallow his cock.

All his other thoughts disappeared as he enjoyed feeling her sucking him.

"Your joking right? Ohh god your mouth feels wonderful."
 
Jayne pushed down taking all of his cock in her mouth before pulling out and letting it slip out of her mouth as she looked up at him, "go upstairs, Niki is still passed out on the bed." Jayne said with a smile and flicked out her tongue teasing the tip of him before sucking once more on his head.
 
James couldn't believe his wife had said one of the hottest girls at his workplace was upstairs in their bed. He still didn't believe her but when she swallowed his cock again he didn't care.

He was at her mercy as he kicked his shoes pants and boxers off and pulled his jacket shirt and tie off quickly. So he stood naked in the front room letting her suck him. His hands grabbed her head pumping his hips faster.
 
She felt his hands on her head and she gripped onto his hips tighter as she felt him moving her head back and forth harder and faster. She let him choose how quickly he wanted and soon she could feel the drool dripping from her chin as she sucked as fast and as hard as she could until he used his hands to pull her off of him. She gasped for air as suddenly her mouth was empty.
 
He pulled his cock out of her mouth before he came.

"Take off your clothes and lets head up to the bedroom."

James said as he waited for his wife to do just that as he watched her with his 8 inch hard cock.
 
Jayne got up from her knees and stood there, a mere couple of feet away from James and undresses, dropping each item of clothing until there was a pile of clothes in the front room. And then she walked out of it up the stairs and opened the door to there bedroom.

She saw Niki still passed out laying right in the middle of the bed and stopped glancing back she saw James, felt him brushing up behind her. "And what do we do about her?" Jayne asked her mouth almost turning to a smile as she looked up at him standing behind her.
 
James followed his naked wife upstairs and as soon as he opened the door he saw niki naked on the bed.

The second he heard his wife's question he pushed her over to the edge of the bed. Forcing her to bend over as he rammed his cock into her pussy and begun fucking her. As he looked he could see jaynes mouth above nikis naked pussy.

James thought how great it would be to fuck them both as he slammed into jaynes pussy.
 
Jayne screamed at the push and she just stopped short of banging into the side of the bed when she felt his hand pushing her back bending her over. Her hands went to Niki's legs to brace herself but Niki just laid there. A second scream and still Niki was unmoved and Jayne almost fell onto her as James started to fuck her.

Panting and managing to push herself back she felt his hand back on her head pushing her down and she saw where his hand was pushing her. With her hands she managed to move Niki's legs a little further apart and she could now see her pussy, red still from all the fucking. And it was obvious James could see it too as with another shove of his hand Jayne's head was between Niki's legs.
 
James pushed jaynes head down into nikis pussy. He wanted her to lick niki. His cock thrust into her pussy faster as his other hand held her hip to bounce her against him.

"Lick her now."

James moaned as he could see the sleeping niki completely naked with her breasts on show.
 
Jayne screamed again as she felt his hand pushing her head down but she heard him and she licked. And she licked and she licked moaning into Niki as she felt him fucking her harder and harder. Her own moans muffled by her head being pushed in between Niki's legs but she was still able to hear a slight moan come from Niki.
 
James fucked her harder and faster he wanted to watch as niki woke up. But Jayne was not exciting her enough.

"Finger her pussy."

James ordered as he thrust into his wife hard with his cock as he held her hips.
 
Moaning from James pushing hard and deep into her Jayne lifted her head resting it a little on Niki's leg and she pulled her hand up feeling how wet she was Jayne slid a finger into Niki and started to finger her as she leaned back flicking at her clit, hearing more and more moans coming from Niki just as Jayne moaned too as she felt him gripping even harder on her hips and pushing harder and deeper into her.
 
James watched as niki slowly begun to wake up. He wanted both Jayne and niki to suck his cock while he came over both of theirs faces.

He kept thrusting his hard cock inside his wife watching for the moment when niki took part then he was going to lay down and let them both suck him.

The show of his wife fingering his work friend was so good.
 
Back
Top