What Lies Beneath her Lies(Open for one male)

smiley8022

Literotica Guru
Closed for lyric_redux
Please, do not post in my thread unless you are authorized so to do.
Enjoy the thread :D

cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-58.jpg

Alex Carson

Red_Hair_by_ChallengHer.jpg

Hailey Williams

702591.jpg

Jacob Wesson

OOC:

Hailey Williams, she seemed like the perfect little girl with the best life imagineable. With a hot body, her own car, the best of friends, and the most understanding mom there was to have. But there was something that hid within her, begging to be let out, to anyone, just someone, these lies locked within were what haunted her in her dreams.

Hailey was not always Hailey, she didn't used to have her long red gorgeous hair, her amazing life, well she didn't even used to be Hailey. Before this new life for her, she was known as Alex Carson, she had long blonde hair, and an okay life, which was soon turned to the worst nightmare imagineable due to one night at the age of 15, which kept happening over, and over again.

It all started when she was only the age of 13, she had matured at a young age. By the age of 13 she had the body that she was living in today, at the age of 19. Her breasts had grown into the cup of C34, her stomach flat and taut, and just the essence of her was essential. Her mother had married a guy by the name of Charlie Wesson, who had a son her age, Jacob Wesson. She had liked Charlie, and unbeknownst to her, he liked her, alot but not for her, for her body.

By the time she turned fourteen, she had been getting many looks from boys, especially her own step-dad. And then her mother, Clarissa had offered to take Jake to his baseball game, outta town leaving her and Charlie alone for a day and a half. That day Charlie took her out, and when they got home she had a little alone time before he came into her room, pinned her to her bed and took her virginity on that bed, against her will. After his little fun he threatened her life if she told so, she didn't. So over the course of about four months, he continued to have his way with her, until her 16th birthday when she told her mom the truth.

After moving out of Charlie's house, Alex and her mom moved across country, changed their names, and started a whole new life, trying to make up for the life Charlie destroyed. So, that was how Alex Carson became Hailey Williams, and how she had the best life imagineable, being at the age of nineteen now.

IC:

Hailey gasped with a small scream and sat upright in her bed, it was 3:46 on a Saturday night. She collapsed bac on her bed, her head hitting the pillow with a thump as she sighed, she'd been having nightmares of the first night that Charlie had tooken advantage of her, for a week now. She just couldn't stop the dreams from coming, no matter how hard she tried.

She sighed as she reached over and grabbed her laptop off of her desk and opened it up, maybe she could clear her mind before she went back to sleep. She grinned as her laptop dinged with a new instant message, it was from Jordan, her new online buddy, he went to Princeton college, and she had already bought tickets to go visit him tomorrow afternoon. After chatting with Jordan for about an hour, he told her that he'd have to go to his mom's house for a day or so, and that his roomate was going to pick her up at the airport.

Hailey woke up in the morning around 10 and shreiked in happiness, today was the day that she was going to Princeton, stay in his dorm room and wait until he got back from his mom's. She ate breakfast quickly and had her mom take her to airport. She made her flight just in time, 11:00 sharp.

She got off of her plane and walked into the airport around 1:00, and went to a bench as she sat down, looking for Jordan's roomate, who was going to pick her up here.

(OOC: The point of this thread is. Alex and her mother get away and get new identities, she is now Hailey Williams and she's meeting up with her new boyfriend, I'm looking for someone to play the part as Jake, who is unknown to Alex, Jordan's roomate. As this thread progresses, Hailey is going to try to live her lie as long as possible, but Jake is very attracted to her, the only thing that will give away her true identity, is the crescent moon shaped birthmark on her left buttcheek. I'm going to leave all details to Jake to your pleasure, Hope to hear from you soon.)

OOC: Please Pm if interested in the part.

Last edited:
When Jake turned 18 and went off to college, he basically cut all ties with his dad. He'd never really been able to forgive him for what he'd done. Alex was a sweet, innocent girl, and Charlie had taken advantage of her, abused her. When everything finally came out when Alex was 16, she and Jake's stepmother had disappeared, and Jake had never heard anything from them since.

He still thought about his stepmother and stepsister sometimes, wondering where they were, and what had happened to them. He hoped that they were okay, wherever they were.

He had plenty of time to think about things like that at the moment, as he was stuck in traffic on the way to the airport. He was going as a favor to his roommate, Jordan, who was out of town. Hailey, Jordan's online "friend" (Jordan had been trying to get into her pants ever since he met her...or as close as you can get to that online), was coming into town, where the plan was that she would stay in their dorm for a few days. Jake wasn't thrilled with having a girl he'd never met stay over, but if it meant Jordan would have a good weekend he figured he could deal with it.

Finally getting off the interstate and into the airport, Jake looked around for her. He hoped she wasn't mad that he was so late...he hadn't planned for this much traffic. Plus he might have slept in today and not left until about 20 minutes later than he was supposed to. Not that Hailey needed to know that.

He wandered around the airport for a few minutes, getting lost once or twice but finally finding the place he was supposed to meet her. Seeing a girl who fit her description, he approached her. "Hailey? I'm Jake."

If this was Hailey, he was way more jealous of Jordan now than he had been a few minutes ago. She was HOT! He had to remind himself not to try anything, especially since she was here to see his roommate.

Hailey was sitting on a bench, where was he!? She was starting to feel like this trip was all a joke, and nobody was coming to get her, until she heard a deep voice behind her, she was about to turn around when she stopped dead in her tracks. Jake? His name was Jake!? Hailey let out a deep breath and smiled. It was just a coincidence, that's all.

She turned around on the bench and her jaw just about dropped. It was no coincidence, it was Jake, the same Jacob Wesson that had once been her step-brother. She bit her lip and then looked back the other direction but the smiled at her foolishness. Sure, she knew who he was..But he had no idea who she really was, it was all fine. As soon as Jordan got back from his mom's she could enjoy the rest of her week with him and then leave, Jake never finding out, and the two moving on with their lives.

Hailey stood up from the bench and flashed a smile at him as she nodded her head smally.

"Yeah, I'm Hailey."

Hailey stepped forward and gave him a hug, he may think that it was just a 'meeting someone new' hug, but there was really so much behind her hug, all those years spent wondering if Charlie would ever harm Jake for sticking up for Alex, and he was always so caring and nice to her, even though he didn't have to..She was glad that he had made something of himself and went to college. She pulled back from her hug and bit her lip akwardly.

"Sorry, Jake. That's just how I greet new people and all, hope you don't mind."

She seemed so nervous when she first saw him that he was a little thrown off. She knew he was coming to pick her up, right? Weird.

He was more thrown off when she then hugged him suddenly. He hugged her back, a little awkwardly since he had been so surprised.

They say that the sense of smell can bring back memories...some faint scent on her as she was hugging him seemed so familiar...he couldn't figure it out but it made him think of Alex again. She probably just uses the same shampoo or something, he thought.

"No, no...that's...um...that's fine..." he said. "I guess I'm not quite as much of a hugger..." He laughed a little nervously. Besides surprise, his head was spinning a little from the feel of her so close. Honestly, it had been quite a while since he'd been with a girl. And Hailey was so soft and pretty and...

Stop that...she's here to see Jordan. No way you'd live it down if you started going after his girl...

He realized he'd been spacing out for a second. "Well, Hailey, I'm parked right outside if you want to head out. I'm sure you're ready to get out of here by now....sorry I was so late by the way. Anything you need me to carry or anything...?" He was rambling. He made himself stop talking. No reason to make a complete ass out of yourself, either...

Hailey reached up and ran her fingers through her long, shiny red hair. Really hoping that he didn't figure out her true identity. She did notice him linger for a moment after they had hugged..She let out a breath as she noted his nervousness, she really did miss her step-brother, he was always like a real brother to her..

She laughed a little as he said he wasn't much a hugger and she shrugged her shoulders smally"That's fine, Jake."Hailey put her messenger bag over her shoulder and grabbed her purse as she pointed at the suitcase when he offered her his help, he had grown into quite the gentlemen, unlike his pig father..

He's just became so cute! And back then she had always cursed her mother for marrying Charlie, for if she hadn't then Alex sure would have tried to be Jake's girlfriend..

No! You're not here to mess around with your brother, or be foolish and revel the truth to him, he deserves a better life, a happier life, one where he doesn't have to worry about what his father did to her..not any longer. And you're here to be with Jordan, the one you came for!

Hailey flashed a small smile at him, almost apologetic for zoning out on him as she walked beside him, to his car..

He helped her load her stuff into his car, then tried to prepare himself to at least try to make conversation on the way back to the college. He didn't really know anything about this girl, and he also knew he was terrible at talking to girls if he wasn't trying to flirt.

He didn't feel nearly as awkward around Hailey as he thought he would though. They settled in for the drive and made some small talk to kill the (fairly long) ride back.

"So, Hailey, where are you from?" he asked. She looked uncomfortable for a second immediately after he asked. He was worried that he'd offended her somehow...

Hailey remembered how Jordan had told her that the ride home would be kinda long, especially if there was traffic, and there was. So she slouched down in her seat and smiled as she returned the text she had gotten from him, having to erase and re-start when she typed out Jake's name. She turned her phone off and put it away as she shifted in her seat uncomforably at his question before she rolled the window down to get some air.

"I-uh, I'm from California..Orange County."She told him half-truthfully..But on her defence, he did ask Hailey was from, not Alex, so she felt a little better about the situation.."And you?"

"Oh....I'm from near here....I don't ever really go back home anymore though. I pretty much just stay in the dorm. Me...me and my dad don't get along so well..."

He flashed back to scenes of Alex in tears, the truth about Charlie having just come out. Charlie yelling at her, denying it, basically being a complete asshole.

He hadn't thought about any of this stuff for almost a year now...why was it all coming back up now?

He tried to snap out of it and talk to Hailey...he didn't want to zone out and have their ride back be silent. They talked pretty normally, laughing and joking a little as they got more comfortable with each other. When they arrived at Jake's dorm, he carried her suitcase and led her up to his and Jordan's room on the third floor. Their suite had two bedrooms, with one bathroom and a little living room/kitchen area. He brought her stuff into Jordan's bedroom (which he'd left unlocked, knowing Hailey was coming).

"Well, this is where you'll be sleeping tonight, I think. Jake said he'd probably be back either late tomorrow night or early the next morning. I'd give you the tour, but this is pretty much it," he said with a little laugh, indicating the small apartment.

Hailey listened to Jake as she tried to smile at his words, but couldn't bring herself so to do. He had just told her that he didn't get along with Charlie, as soon as he haid said 'my dad' She cringed, his image popping into her mind.

She could still recall the day that she had told, what a sweet sixteen it was! Or not. Telling the truth and then being called a whore and everything else by her step-father, she turned her head and bit her lip as she let the cool air breeze her face, she was not going to cry, that girl who'd been abused, that girl was Alex Carson, and she, she was Hailey Williams.

Hailey smiled as the ride home was actually delightful, she hadn't laughed like that in years..not since well, since she and Jake would hang out all the time. But that was back in the day..with Alex and Jake..this was now, Hailey and Jake.

She looked around as he led her into the dorm room, pretty big and very nice. She liked it. After sitting her things down in Jordan's room, she looked at Jake for a moment before she stood up from the bed she was sitting on and shook her head smally.

"Well, as soon as Jordan gets back, I can sleep in that room, but until then..I can't"She noticed Jake was about to protest, and tell he she could but then she held up her hand, signaling she wasn't finished."The reason being so, is just that I get horrible nightmares, and I-i'd rather sleep on the couch..hope that doesn't bother you or anything."

"No, not at all...If that will make you more comfortable you can definitely sleep out on the couch," he said, giving her a reassuring smile. "And if you need something during the night you can always come knock on my door....it might take some work to get me to wake up but after that I'd be glad to help you out." He laughed.

"Now, I guess we've got some time to kill before Jordan gets back...anything you'd like to do? I can show you around or we can hang out. Or I can just leave you alone if you'd rather..."

Hailey listened to Jake and ended up laughing softly with him, she remembered the time when she was just at the age of thristeen, and he was around the same age, and there was a terrible storm going on outside, and it had woken her up, sure it was almost four a.m. but she didn't care, she ran into his room and jumped on him. After about five minutes of jumping on him and trying to wake him up, he finally woke up. And he stayed up with her throughout the whole night, coaxing her as she fell asleep on his lap..

Hailey looked up at him and shook her head a bit, trying to shake the memories loose, she really did need to snap out of it..and soon. She smiled at his words and jumped up off of the bed as she shook her head lightly.

"No, no, no. It's always better to be with company rather off alone, ya know."

Something about her seemed so familiar. So...right. He couldn't figure out what it was exactly. Whatever it was made Jake feel at ease with her right away, like he'd known her his whole life. If only she wasn't here for Jordan... he thought.

"Great!" he said, smiling. "Honestly, I could use a little company myself. Having the apartment all to myself kinda sucks after a while.

"So is there anything you'd like to do? I could show you around the campus if you want...I'm not much of a tour guide but it might be fun. Plus we could get to know each other a little better."

Hailey laughed at his excuse of not being a good tour guide, but having the option of getting to know one another even more, she'd like for him to get to know Hailey, for Alex and Jake had been just too close, maybe they could be that way again, but he'd never know about her..Ever. It'd just ruin things. She smiled at him and walked over to him. Linking her arm through his, she nodded at his suggestion and walked out of the room with him, flicking the light off on her way out.

"I'd be delighted to have a tour guide by you."She told him truthfully.

The smile never left his face once she linked her arm through his and started walking by his side.

Was he really falling for this girl he only met a few hours ago? Get ahold of yourself, man he thought. This is ridiculous

He walked her out of the dorm building, taking her out around the quad and showing her around the campus. He couldn't help but imagine that she was his girl, and they were out just spending the afternoon with each other. She was pretty, fun, generally great to be around. And he hadn't been with anyone in a long time...he couldn't help but be more and more jealous of Jordan all afternoon.

Hailey noticed a big smile on his face, which never left that spot as they left the dorm room and began to walk, side by side. She also smiled at him as they began to make their way around the campus. She kept her eyes opened as she looked around the campus and laughed with Jake, enjoying how they could spend time again. They were sitting at his favorite little sandwhich shop on the campus as she took a small bite out of her wrap and looked at him. She noticed a certain look on his face and wiped her hands on her jeans before reaching over and stroking his cheek softly.

"What's the matter?"She asked him.

"What's the matter?"

He hadn't realized he was showing his feelings on his face...either he was way more transparent than usual or she was just really good at reading him. His heart skipped a beat while she stroked his cheek, and for some reason again he was reminded of Alex. Maybe it was because she used to touch his face just like that, and look at him like that, when she saw he was upset. Hailey was a lot like Alex in a lot of ways, really. Maybe that was why he liked her so much. He really missed his stepsister...if it wasn't for his dad they'd probably still be the best of friends today. He wondered what had happened to her...

"Oh...nothing...it's nothing," he said, giving her a smile. "I guess I'm just a little jealous of Jordan getting to spend the week with you." He laughed. He didn't mention all the memories that she brought up for him of his stepsister.

Hailey laughed a little at his mentioning of his jealousy over Jordan. She really did miss all the days that were filled with laughter due to her brother, Jake. Her fingertips ran lightly over his cheek subconciously as she gazed at him, before realizing what she was doing. She pulled her hand back slowly and apologized for getting lost within her thoughts, with a smile on her face before thinking of his words and looking at him once more.

"You sure?"She asked"You look a bit down..like you've been thinking of someone. Who is it? Is it a girl?"She asked teasingly.

He came back to reality suddenly as she pulled her hand away from his face...he had been drifting away pleasantly while she touched him, still thinking about Alex. He had never admitted to anyone that he'd had a crush on his sister...he knew it was wrong, especially after what had happened with his dad.

"You're good..." he said. "Yeah, it's a girl. Not what you think though...she was my step sister. Alex. You remind me a lot of her for some reason. Her mom and my dad got divorced and they moved away. I haven't heard from her in a long time..."

Hailey smiled smally at him as she noticed he had also been drifting away in her touch as he looked up at her quickly when she stopped. She also smiled to when he said she was good..So he was thinking about a girl. She nodded in agreement as he said it wasn't what she was thinking, and then she shivered slightly at the mentioning of it being his step-sister. She bit the inside of her lip and listened to him talk about her, Alex. Hailey nodded her head and then shifted in her seat.

She reached up and brushed a strand of hair away from her eyes and tucked it behind her ear as she smiled softly at Jake, trying to force the thoughts of Charlie out of her head. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a breath before picking a piece of tortilla off of her wrap and chewing on it as she looked back up at him and smiled softly .

"Sorry about that. Sounds like you really miss her."She told him in softer tones as she laughed softly."I remind you of her? In what ways?"She asked curiously. She really didn't know how observative he was..

"How? Oh...I don't know...I've been trying to figure that out myself, actually. I guess it's just...something about you. The way you carry yourself, the way you talk....something.

"Honestly I haven't thought about Alex much in a while...been trying not to think about her." His face darkened as he thought about what had happened. Alex crying, her mom and his dad screaming at each other before they finally walked out the door and out of his life forever.

"But..anyway, we don't need to talk about that right now. There's plenty of happier stuff. What are you and Jordan gonna do when he gets back?" He forced a smile, which was easier than he thought it would be once he looked up at her again. She was just too damn cute, he thought.

Hailey blushed lightly, as she pretended to be that type of girl who was wondering about this guy's sister, wondering how they compared so easily, as in truth the reason why they even started to compare against eachother for a minute, was because it was her!! They were the same person, but she could never tell him!

She sighed softly as she shook her head lightly, and preteneded to rub her nose as she tried to shake the images of her 16th birthday out of her head, the screaming, crying, yelling, and the threats especially from Charlie. She shuddered and wiped her nose again shaking her head in disbelief "Allergies."She told him quietly.

Hailey laughed softly at the mentioning of Jordan and then frowned a bit before she forced herself to smile while looking at him. She bit her lip smally and then felt her phone buzzing. She held a finger up to Jake as she pulled it out of her jean's pocket and then smiled fakely, it was Jordan. She pushed talk and held it up to her ear.

"Hey babe! Oh...yeah. Just getting a look around campus. No, no. Never. I'm with Jake. Haha, yeah, we get along great, he's just like an older brother. No..no. Oh really? That sucks. Okay, I'll see you then. Bye, Love you."She almost whispered the last of her words and then returned her attention to Jake.

"Uh, Jordan says that he may be staying at his mom's for a little longer then planned."She told Jake as she brushed her fingers through her hair and moved her head around a little."So, what do you want to do now?"

"Oh, really? How long is a little longer?" he laughed.

She'd be staying with just him for a while longer? He knew she was probably sad about that, but he sure wasn't. Although that would make it that much more frustrating not to make a move on her. Of course, if she was interested in Jordan, she probably wouldn't be into him anyway. They'd been best friends forever, but they were hardly anything alike. Jake couldn't understand why Jordan had all the luck with girls, really. He was always sort of a dick to them...didn't really treat any of them all that well. At least, that was how it seemed to Jake.

"I'm sorry you guys won't get to see each other for a while...I'm sure spending the time with me instead isn't much consolation..." he chuckled a little, awkwardly. Man, he was bad at talking to girls, he thought. Oh well. At least Hailey seemed to like him well enough. Was talking to him like she did, anyway.

Hailey laughed softly at his words and shook her head as she reached over and took his hand into hers, not quite thinking about the action at the time being and just gazing at him, wishing things could be like they used to..before all the bad stuff happened.

'I really do miss you, Jake.' Hailey thought to herself. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll have just as much fun with you as I would have with Jordan."She told him.

He smiled. "I hope so...I'll do what I can, anyway." Feeling her hand wrap around his, he squeezed it gently.

Realizing that it was already dark outside the window of the restaurant, he checked his watch. "Wow...it's getting late. Time really flies, huh?"

"You want to go ahead and walk back to the dorm now? If nothing else, we could hang around and watch a movie before we crash."

Hailey noticed his smile and couldn't help but smile back at him, he was just a joy to be around, like always. She smiled and looked down at his hand, squeezing hers and she gave his hand a gentle squeeze as well.

She played with her hair with her open hand, and then looked out the window as he mentioned the time. Her eyes widened for a moment and then she laughed softly and nodded.

"Yeah it sure does, when you're having fun atleast."She spoke softly."Yeah, sounds like a great plan."She told him as she stood up from the table, her hand still wrapped around his own.

Back