how long can you edge?

I could keep going for hours, but somehow I've lost my edge...........

Listening to that guy in U2 play his guitar helps...................
 
In a single session, my best guess at my longest edge would be around two hours. I used to have these extended sessions before cumming. Now as I have gotten older, I don't usually have that much time for long sessions at a single sitting. My edges now last up to an hour at a time but I go for days at a time (have gone for as long as a month) between orgasms but stroking daily.

Is it an addiction? Some may say so...but who gives a crap...too much fun to stop!
 
I've found it to be a bit addictive in the past. Done the right way, it can leave me feeling so high and energised. By comparison, coming could feel like a real let-down.

But these days, I just want to fucking come. End of story (wiping himself clean).

s
 
I literally edge off and on all day...

...I even call my left hand a TEASE sometime.
 
Don't know how many hours this took but once I edged to the point of just releasing one tiny drop of cum.
I manage 9 edges like that but on the 10th I fully ejaculated.
 
I literally edge off and on all day...

...I even call my left hand a TEASE sometime.

That's the best way to describe it for me as well...yesterday was on....work in the yd.(off)....then on... then off..

when I had the house to myself....have naked on the patio....ON Again
 
Addiction, yes . . .

In a single session, my best guess at my longest edge would be around two hours. I used to have these extended sessions before cumming. Now as I have gotten older, I don't usually have that much time for long sessions at a single sitting. My edges now last up to an hour at a time but I go for days at a time (have gone for as long as a month) between orgasms but stroking daily.

Is it an addiction? Some may say so...but who gives a crap...too much fun to stop!

I agree . . . I guess the most dramatic edging in my life comes directly from my wife. She learned somewhere, sometime before meeting me, to recognize I'm about to go over the edge, press firmly against the front, underside big vein, and stop my climax, and then continue. I also edge, solo, watching her when with another friend, an invited guest to dinner who doesn't know that my wife's beautifully prepared looks--dress, makeup, smile and hormone aroused skin glow, and the dinner, a collaborative effort usually, often classic, but always culinary art at is best--are to bring him to the point of dying to be with her, and then discovering that he is. We don't so much as deliberately look for a needy or desperate guy, but it seems they're the best for this situation, especially a guy who we've seen has wanted her since we've known him. I watch them and edge, jumping on her right after he's cum in her, and then, in 4 or 5 strokes, follow, flooding her with all the pent up, built up semen.

By the way, yes, edging is an addiction . . . because all addictions, as long as they are beneficial, are forms of art.
 
Last edited:
how long can you edge before cumming?

is it an addiction?

I didn't know it was called edging, but I love the feeling of holding myself near the edge of cumming. However it has now been about a month since I hav last cum and I get erections too easily (like talking to a sexy coworker) so I think I'll have to bust a nut in the shower tomorrow.
 
I've done a couple of hours before. Sometimes it's just fun to see how long I can go and then how many orgasms I can have when I finally let go.
 
I don't edge cos I just love cumming too much... So usually I just drive on, there just really isn't a reason for holding back.

Then again I could say my husband's middle name is "edging" ;) He edges nearly all the time.

Of course prolonged chastity and controlled self-pleasuring are one thing, but during one session the longest period he's been edging is an all-nighter. Can't give you exact hours or anything but you know the drill - you get in bed at some point before midnight and play with each other until it's like seven or eight or nine am and then you just collapse totally worn out and thoroughly fucked - that's how long I'm talking about.

During those nights his dick gets the usual treatment; sucked, licked, wanked, rubbed, slapped and of course fucked as well, but he doesn't get to cum. I want to keep him hard or semi-hard all night, but if it gets too intense I leave his dick be and concentrate on his ass for a while. It keeps him highly aroused but doesn't make him pop. And of course for majority of time his hands, mouth and concentration are aimed at pleasing me, so it helps him too.

Eventually we reach a point when it dawns and we're both absolutely knackered. That's when I decide if he cums or not and then we can both doze off happily. Never ever have I heard a single complaint over my decision, even if he doesn't get to cum at all or I just ruin his orgasm. But then again, what's there to complain? He's just had a full night of sex with his lovely wife and his orgasms belong to me anway. He's such a sweetheart realising this! :heart:
 
how long can you edge before cumming?

is it an addiction?

Tell me something about yourself. That could open me up. I'm not entirely comfortable talking about my real private life . . . I have "edged" for an extended time twice in my life, once ona 30.day jail term, under the covers at the end of about 10 days of incarceration, and also the week before my wedding. Actually, rather than an addiction, it's more of an exquisite torture hahaha!
 
A long time ago, before I even owned a VCR, I would rent a VCR and a half dozen tapes and masturbate for, literally, hours. I'll bet I was on the edge, more or less, for up to four hours at the longest. More typical was 2-3 hours.

These days I sometimes find myself preoccupied with a fantasy off and on throughout a day and night. I'll be hard, but not actively jerking it. When I finally do explode, it is so intense and there is two or three times as much cum as usual.
 
Back
Top