My Sister is a Lesbian???

ErykaLorelei

Sensuality Therapist
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Posts
1,535
(OOC: I have had many guys ask me for incest on here so I thought I would try finding a woman to play as my sister. Please message me first before replying)

She had just finished her morning jog. It was Friday morning at 4:45 AM as she shut the garage door and started removing sweat sweat laden clothes. Even though it was early March, she was able to generate a lot of perspiration after running seven miles. She liked to run early in the morning because it's cool and there isn't anyone outside, or inside, to be bothered with at that time. She could also wear almost anything that she wanted to run in. She felt very good about herself and her running. She is thirty eight years old and she runs a sex therapy class as her job. She is 5'10" tall and weighs 120 pounds. She removed her sports bra, headband, and spandex shorts and hung them on the hangers that she had in the garage.

Wearing only her running shoes and her FM headphones around my neck, she entered the house to be greeted by the last sounds of the automatic coffee maker as it strained to pump the remaining water from its reservoir. She went into her bedroom, quietly wrote down her times, and put on an AM radio headphone in order to listen to the 5:00 AM news. She then went back into the kitchen, poured herself a steaming hot cup of coffee and closed her eyes, leaned back on the counter top to reflect on her morning run.

She must have had her eyes closed for four or five minutes because when she looked up, she was staring right at Amanda, her younger sister she was a baby to her at only eighteen. She was gawking at me, her mouth totally agape, wearing a mid-length night shirt and panties. She hadn't heard her come in because of the headphones.

"Ummm hi sis this is not what it looks like I swear"


As soon as she acknowledged her presence, my sister approached me. She turned slightly sideways in embarrassment as her sister spoke.
 
Last edited:
The aroma of coffee had gently woken Amanda. She laid in bed still semi-asleep. She heard the garage door open, and then close. She figured it must be her sister, but she got up to see for sure.

Britney was more like a mother to Amanda than a sister. As they were 20 years apart in age, Amanda figured that she had been an 'oops' baby. Their parents had been tragically killed in an auto accident when she was very young and Britney became her guardian. Amanda knew that she placed a burden upon her sister and interfered somewhat in her having a separate, private life. But it was what it was.

As she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, Amanda walked into the kitchen. She stopped in shock to see her sister standing there totally naked except for the running shoes on her feet. Britney was gorgeous. Trim, fit, with a fantastic shape. She looked like a sex goddess, not that Amanda had ever thought of her that way before.

Then Britney opened her eyes and realized that Amanda was staring at her.

"Ummm hi sis this is not what it looks like I swear" Britney said as she turned attempting to be more modest.

Amanda wasn't sure how to respond. After all, they were sisters. It was just awkward.

"Uuuh, good morning sis. I assume you don't go running dressed like that."

She realized that she had elevator eyes and was still 'checking out' her older sister. Now she was the one to be embarrassed.
 
She slipped a blanket around herself and giggled

"I am so sorry you had to see that sis"

She walked over and gave Amanda a warm hug and kissed her on the cheek

"Give me a moment and I will get dressed okay?"

She walked to the door leading inside the house

"Why are you home so early any way? I was not expecting you for another three hours"
 
"Oh, I got home a couple of hours ago. The friends I was meeting late last night never showed, so I just came home."

I was trying to understand my feelings. Why did seeing my sister naked feel awkward? She is my sister and we are both adults. But seeing her that way stirred something inside me.

"Okay sis, you go get dressed and I will meet you in the kitchen for some coffee."

Britney headed for her room to get dressed and I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat at the table and then realized that I also wasn't covered very well. My nightshirt was quite short. I was tired and decided that I would just stay dressed the way I was. After all, all my private parts were covered even if I was displaying a lot of skin.
 
She got dressed wearing a short skirt and a loose satin blouse tied up in the front showing off her stomach as she made her way back to her sister in the kitchen

"So did your friends even let you know they were not showing?"

She looked at the visible skin of her sister and her heart began racing as she began to think things she knew she shouldn't

She walked over and sat next to her sister and smiled lovingly as she crossed her legs and lightly touched Amanda's thigh

"Don't worry I am always here for you"

She was confused in general this was her sister and she was starting to flirt with her what is wrong with you girl she thought to herself Amanda saw her sister tenderly biting her bottom lip as she thought about this. Britney thought to herself God she is hot stop it girl that is your baby sister as she felt the heat rising from her core causing instant wetness between her thighs God girl get a grip

"So umm what would you like to do today?"

She asked in a non flirtatious manner
 
I sip my coffee, still struggling to fully wake up. I have had little sleep. I must look a mess with my long disheveled hair and faded makeup. I am not even sitting properly, but it is only my sister in the house. My legs are apart, my nightshirt has bunched up on my hips exposing the crotch of my panties. I am too tired to care.

Britney has returned to the kitchen wearing a skirt and blouse. Even dressed, she is sexy and attractive. The image of her as a nude sex goddess remains in my head. I feel I must stop thinking about her that way.

"So umm what would you like to do today?" she asks me.

After thinking a moment I reply. "Maybe spend some time out by the pool today. You know the summer is nearly over. I would like to work a little more on my tan before school starts in a few weeks."
 
"So you want to go swimming or just sunbathe?"

She took a drink of her coffee as well as she crossed her long legs sitting in the chair next to her sister glancing ever so nonchalantly at her exposed crotch trying not to make it obvious

"I just got a new two piece bikini too ha ha ha"

She smiled and touched her sister's thigh tenderly

"I am so embarrassed about earlier sis I am so sorry you saw me that way"
 
"Nothing to apologize for sis. This is your home. You can dress, or not, as you please. And we are sisters. We shouldn't feel uncomfortable with each other."

Her touch on my thigh is comforting. She is always so gentle with me. But this touch, this time, is different. It causes that special tingle inside. I hope a wet spot does not appear on my crotch. What would she think of that reaction?

We are close, but how do we define our relationship? She has been my 'mother' for years. Yet she is really only my sister. My feelings are very confused.

"I am thinking about just sunbathing. My little blue bikini, you know. It gives me more tan area than anything else, other than going nude. But I don't think you would allow that, would you?"

I look her way to judge her reaction to that last question, but I am unable to read her face. And she does not answer the question. She just looks at me with a loving expression on her face. I do know that she loves me, at least as a sister, or daughter.

"So, Britney. Care to join me later by the pool? From what I saw earlier, I am certain you look hot in a two piece."
 
"You know something sis you are right we shouldn't feel uncomfortable ever and I would love to join you by the pool"

Her hand rested there on her thigh as she giggled playfully with a look of shock at her comments about sun bathing nude

"You know what we are home alone so lets do it nude I mean you have already seen me nude and we are sisters we used to bathe together after all"

She stood up and let her clothes fall to the ground kicking them at Amanda as she now stood there nude

"Your turn sis"

She ran outside to lay on a lawn chair
 
I am shocked, pleasantly, by my sister's actions. I have been hoping to see her naked again, but did not expect it to happen so soon. Britney has a fabulous body, tall and curvy. She is 5'10" while I am only 5'7". And I expect she is at least a 36D compared to my own 34C breasts.

The thought of sun bathing nude, and with my sexy sister, is exciting. I quickly remove my own clothing. I am feeling a bit self conscious as I have not recently shaved down below. I have a 2-day stubble, but I hope that she won't notice, or take any offense. After all, this was not a planned event.

From the nearby laundry room I grab a couple of pool towels and the suntan lotion. Then I run outside to join her. Britney is already laying face down on one of the loungers and I take the other lounger next to her.

"I brought some towels and lotion." as I drop them on the patio between us.
 
She turned her head and looked at Amanda smiling softly with her ass facing up as she lay on the lawn chair

"Well good then pull up a chair and lotion me then I can do you"

She said almost teasingly to see if her sister would do it keeping her eyes fixated on her sisters stubble covered mound but not making it obvious she knew it was her sister but Amanda was still a woman and as Britney knew she loved to look at women
 
I thought my sister would be hot in a bikini. But her well toned body is even more so as she lays nude in front of me. And now she is asking that I apply lotion to her. Even before I start, I have visions of my hands running over her smooth skin, especially that fine ass of hers.

How can I be thinking these thoughts? But she is so attractive.

I catch her glimpses at my stubble down below. Damn, I knew it would be obvious to her. I am so embarrassed that I didn't shave and make it smooth. I need to remember to shave as soon as I can, and continue to do that regularly.

I pull my lounger over closer to hers. Sitting down I grab the lotion and pour some on my hands which I rub together to give some warmth to the lotion. Then I lean over and start applying the lotion to her shoulders.

"Feels good, Amanda."

I continue down her back but I pause at her waist. I am not ready to rub my hands on that fabulous ass of hers. Instead I shift down the lounger and begin applying lotion on her feet, her ankles, and then up the backside of her calves. Such smooth skin she has. I hope I look so great when I am her age. Then I rub lotion on the back of her thighs, slowly moving up. As my fingers run along the inside of her thighs, she spreads her legs a bit more. I assume this is so I have easier reach to all her flesh, but it gives me a glimpse of her pussy. Gosh I am staring at her pussy. I really hope she doesn't catch me doing that.

Finally I rub some lotion over the cheeks of her ass. She is so firm and smooth. I love the way her flesh feels against my hands. I run my fingers down her crack, but I am careful to not go too far.
 
She let out a soft moan as her sister's hand rubbed the lotion over her shoulders

"Mmmm that feels so good"

She felt a warmth building inside her core as Amanda's hands caressed and massaged her back and rested on her waist

"So any way I just thank you for not mmmmm yeah freaking out when you saw me that way earlier"

She felt the desire rolling through her body as her sister began massaging her feet and legs then a jolt of energy surged through her as her sister's hands found their way to her ass cheeks

"Ohhh yes mmmm I give you one hundred years to stop doing that sis"
 
Britney is obviously enjoying my hands on her body. While I have not thought about her in a sexual way before, I must admit to myself that this sensual touching is very enjoyable. And somewhat sexually arousing. I feel myself getting damp between my legs, so I am keeping my thighs together. But how silly to attempt to be modest while totally naked.

Using a bit more lotion, I am now performing more of a body massage than a simple application of sunscreen. My hands rub a bit harder as they slide from her waist up over her shoulders. I rub a bit extra into her shoulder muscles and outward over her upper arms. Then putting pressure on her spine, my hand trails back down to her lovely ass which I massage some more, kneading her flesh in my hands..

Feeling that I am overplaying the application of sunscreen, I pull my hands away and sit up.

"Do you want me to do the front now, or later? And I also need some lotion, if you will do me."
 
She let out deep moans of enjoyment as her sister massaged her so sensually which caused her to get very wet as she looked up and smiled rolling onto her back her large breasts sitting there as she bent one leg up and crossed it over the other

"Mmmm if you don't mind that would be amazing you are very good at this but then I get to do you"

She reached out lightly touching her sister's bare skinned thigh rubbing it tenderly back and forth
 
When my sister rolled over onto her back, exposing her front-side to me, my heart skipped a beat. She really is a goddess. Her body is so perfect. I catch myself staring at her large breasts, her firm, flat tummy, and her baby smooth mound just above her slit.

"Sis, I must say that you are beautiful. If I appeared to freak out earlier when I saw you, it is because I was not fully aware of how spectacular your body really is. Please forgive me for staring."

Remembering my task at hand, I pick up the suntan lotion and put some on my hands. Deciding I would rather end with her breasts rather than start there, I move down to begin applying lotion on her feet. But she has her legs crossed, making it difficult to properly apply the lotion. I gently pick up and move her legs slightly apart. As I apply the lotion I am mindful to give complete and even coverage to all parts. First her toes, then her feet, her ankles, and up her shins.

As I reach her knees, I realize that she has again brought her thighs together making it difficult to properly apply lotion to the insides of her thighs. I slowly apply the lotion to her thighs using a massage motion to enhance the feeling for her. Slowly my hands work their way from the outside of her legs toward the inside of her legs. I hear her moan again as she parts her legs for me. Continuing the process of applying lotion and massaging her at the same time, I move up the inside of her thighs. I cannot help but notice that her bare pussy lips are slightly puffy and damp.

"She is aroused by me." I think to myself, well aware that I am also aroused and damp between my legs.
 
She kept her eyes closed and let her sister do with her what ever she wanted as she was thoroughly enjoying the sensations she was bringing on with her talented massage

She let out a very faint moan of pleasure as Amanda's hands explored her body

"Mmm that feels so nice"

She lightly rubbed up and down Amanda's back as her legs parted slightly more and exposed her silky soft and very wet slit to her sister

"Unnnn How many times have you done this to someone?"

She asked in a playful manned unsure if her sister was into her "that way" or just liked her body as she has often heard Amanda comment on women but never seen her with any
 
Hearing my sister tell me that what I am doing feels so nice makes me warm inside. I feel her love for me. But I am unsure how to answer her question. The question seems simple enough, but what does she mean by "doing this to someone"? And what is 'this'?

My answer tumbles out of my mouth, "Oh, you know that I have put sunscreen on other people out by this pool many times. However, you may have correctly guessed that I have never done this while either I or the other person was nude, and definitely never with someone as gorgeous as you are."

As she parts her legs a bit wider, I can now clearly see her pussy, and that her lips are getting a bit puffy and wet. I have never seen another pussy so closely. Nor have I ever touched one. Suddenly I have an overwhelming desire to touch her, a totally new desire for me.

My massage has slowly moved up her leg so that I am now working the tender insides of her thighs, so close to the juncture of her legs. Occasionally my hand brushes against her wetness.

Suddenly I awaken from my trance and pull back.

"Sorry about that. I didn't intend to touch you, that way."

I grab the lotion and put more on my hands and then begin applying it to her hips, tummy and waist.
 
She giggled playfully at her sister's apology for touching her

"It is okay sis it is part of massaging someone it happens no need to beat yourself up over it"

She perhaps out of instinct opened her legs wider to give better access to her legs while at the same time giving Amanda a much better view of her well taken care of tight and silky soft pussy

She decided to go for it and be bold with her next question of her sister

"By the way did you like touching there even if it was not intended?"

She asked almost in a provoking and mocking manner
 
I instantly blush. "Can she read my mind?" I wonder. "Why else would she ask such a question?" I am hesitant to respond.

My hand stops, resting on her smooth soft mound. Touching her feels so good, but I am very conflicted.

"Oh sis! This is so confusing. I have never done anything like this before. I have never felt this way, or had these thoughts."

I immediately halt, thinking I have said too much already.
 
She smiled and lightly touched the exposed thigh of her sister

"Amanda there is nothing wrong with feeling good and I am not sure what thoughts you are having that are confusing you but I think you are wonderful and you have me feeling sooooo good"

She rubbed her sister's thigh softly up and down as she spread her legs a little more with Amanda's hand resting on her mound in such a way

"Is it confusing because I am a woman or because I am your sister?"

She reached around and lightly cupped Amanda's butt cheek rubbing it softly as she did
 
"Isn't this wrong both ways?" I ask, looking into my sister's eyes. "You are a woman, AND you are my sister, pratically my mother."

Britney's hands are so soft and gentle. Her touch on my skin is turning me to jello inside. My pussy is aching and becoming very wet. The movement of her legs, parting even further apart, catches my attention. My eyes are now again staring at her pussy which I notice is also wet, the lips becoming puffy and opening slightly. I realize that I am arousing her, just as she is arousing me. My fingers move back to the inside of her thigh, running up and down her tender flesh, oh so close to her sex which she is obviously displaying for me.

"I have never had such thoughts about another woman." I say softly in a hushed voice. "But now, looking at you, I am aroused. I have thoughts of kissing you, caressing your body, even pleasuring you."

"Am I... am I..." I stutter still not sure I can open myself fully to her, "Am I becoming... becoming a lesbian? Do you think less of me?"

I look back into her eyes with a pleading look.
 
She smiled at her sister's innocence

"You are not a lesbian I have seen you with your boyfriend and trust me you are not a lesbian"

She took her sister's hand and rubbed her pussy with it making small circular motions as she pressed her pussy against her sister's hand

"If anything you might be classified as bisexual but let me ask do you enjoy how my body feels?"

She traced her other hand up her sister's inner thigh and lightly grazed her outer labia with just her finger tips

"I could never think less of you Amanda"

She paused a moment and bit her bottom lip staring at her sister's naked form

"I am a lesbian and you are a woman a very beautiful and sensual woman at that"

She slowly traced her sister's slit up and down without touching her clitoris or entering her

"But you know sis there is one way to test it for sure"

She helped guide Amanda's head between her soft and toned thighs and looked down into her eyes with love and affection

"Taste me taste my pussy that you made wet and then you will know how you feel"

She reached down and spread her pussy lips for her sister her pussy now inches from her sister's face
 
My heart flutters as my mind races. "My sister is a lesbian???" I think to myself. "All these years and I did not realize this?"

Her touch between my legs is so gentle and soft. The burn of desire within my pussy is growing. My wetness increases. I must be dripping. It feels so wonderful.

And now she has guided my face between her legs, my mouth just inches from her glistening wet pussy. She is telling me to taste her, to lick her. Her aroma that fills my nostrils is an aphrodisiac, raising my desire even higher.

I want to touch her, I want to lick her, I want to taste her, and to pleasure her.

But this is with another woman! And she is my sister!

But I want this.

I open my lips and extend my tongue as I lower my face to her warm, wet lower lips. The moment my tongue touches her, a surge of electricity races through my body. I am actually doing this, licking another woman's pussy.

I slide the tip of my tongue along her wet fleshy lips. The sensations are incredible. The feel, the taste, the aroma. I lick again along her lips, pressing a bit harder. "Am I doing this right?" I wonder. "What would I like? Just do that to her."

In my eagerness to experience this and to pleasure my sister, I lick her pussy again and again, pressing my tongue between her lips, collecting her nectar on my tongue and tasting it in my mouth.

This feels so good.
 
Her hips rock softly against her sister's sweet and innocent face as she licked her slit softly

"Ohhh you make me feel so good unnnh that's right baby just like that"

She grabbed her sister's hair and held her face between her legs grinding her soaked pussy firmly to her face

"You might not unnnhh be a ohhhh fuck! le lesbian but you ohhhh God yes yes"

She was unable to continue talking from the pleasure her sister's tongue was giving her
 
Back
Top