mfm threesome

Well you could go to a bar and have her pick up a guy.Join a swingers site,many are free,or you could just come see me.:devil:
 
Ok I didn't post proper info. We are wanting to get to know him so we feal comfortable. Not just jump inti bed. We really have no idea how to go about this.
 
A swingers club or similar organization would be the best bet. You don't get jumped on to have sex. You get to meet others in a relaxed no pressure situation. If you decide to have sex with someone, it will be a mutual decision for all involved. Good luck.
 
If you figure it out let me know...gf and I have been curious to try something like this but while the idea turns me on I am not sure how I would take to it...hate to lead someone on!
 
Hi I'm a new member. Well here it is my wife and are ready for our first threesome. We want to do this with a man we don't know in our life. The problem is we have no idea where to look online other then scary Craigslist. Could anyone help with this. Thank you.

I know this isn't what you're really after, but I'd be delighted to join you both online.
 
Ok I didn't know we would get offers here lol we are in Arlington TX dfw area. The for the info on the swingers clubs. I didn't think of that because I thought those were for couple's and we are looking for one guy. But we will be giving them a try.
 
I know that AdultFriendFinder is scammy, but several years ago, my husband and I actually had success with a free AFF account. Because "single" men are a dime a dozen, you and your wife will get lots of contacts, and you can afford to be choosy.

Be sure that whomever you're interested in is willing to get to know you via email/PM and that he's also willing to meet you for coffee or something similar in a public place before you agree to do anything sexual with him. Don't waste your time on anyone who balks at doing this--there will be many others to take his place.

Good luck, and be safe. :)
 
A swingers club or similar organization would be the best bet. You don't get jumped on to have sex. You get to meet others in a relaxed no pressure situation. If you decide to have sex with someone, it will be a mutual decision for all involved. Good luck.

Agreed! That's how we met the perfect couple with no pressure. Even if you want to just go and socialize, get ideas, it's the place to be. You'll both find out if its really for you.

Tifani
 
Got my (writing) juices flowing.

So many great little plotlines from this little thread.

I'd love to hear how this turns out for you. I'm local (north Dallas) and would really like to chat with you about the process you go through, and how it ends up. I think it would make a great story. PM me if you'd like to share your experience.

TTT
 
Ok I've been researching the swingers clubs. Ans the ones around me seem a little to high end with there dress codes in a T-shirt blue jeans guy. Plusses do people actually have sex I'm these places. Totally not what we are looking for. We just want a nice place to meet and get to know a there guy slowly. Well ill keep looking. Ty all for your help so far. At least I now have a place to start.
 
Ok I didn't post proper info. We are wanting to get to know him so we feal comfortable. Not just jump inti bed. We really have no idea how to go about this.

The tough part is "feeling comfortable" with someone you don't know but want to know well enough yet still keep him out of your real life. Interesting. I suppose it's possible to use something like the personals page here or meet someone in a venue like a bar but just have several non sexual meetings before getting into the actual action. Go out for drinks a few times etc. But then guess what? You end up knowing the guy and viola, he's in your life.

I prefer the notion of doing it with someone you know but not that well who will be discreet and not make a pain of himself and look for round two and three afterward. That is unless you want it to be a regular thing. Unless you try to stay totally anonymous, all of you are going to end up at least knowing who each of you are and you're going to have to depend on someone's discretion and reliability. Not so easy is it. Might be best to find someone you trust rather than someone who you don't know and THINK you're comfortable with.
 
I can suggest that your wife post a profile on Ashley madison. If she is up front about what you guys want the right guy in your area will pop up. then you can get to know him a bit through email and then meet at a coffee shop to see if the interest is all mutual. It has worked well for me. Just my two cents.
 
Ok I've been researching the swingers clubs. Ans the ones around me seem a little to high end with there dress codes in a T-shirt blue jeans guy. Plusses do people actually have sex I'm these places. Totally not what we are looking for. We just want a nice place to meet and get to know a there guy slowly. Well ill keep looking. Ty all for your help so far. At least I now have a place to start.

Since you are in the DFW area, I recommend checking out the swinger website Swingers Date Club. They have a huge presence in TX in general and DFW specifically. There is a free 10 day trial period, also. If you do sign up, fill out your profile in detail, and be sure to include a few pics. You don't have to be nude or show your faces, but you will get better responses with some decent pics. Good luck.
 
The devils threesome... Make sure you are cool with another man plowing your wife... And possibly being better at it than you.
 
I'm good with it and I'm hoping he is better then me. I have medical issues that let's say my performance is lacking.
 
Ok I didn't know we would get offers here lol we are in Arlington TX dfw area. The for the info on the swingers clubs. I didn't think of that because I thought those were for couple's and we are looking for one guy. But we will be giving them a try.

Look for clubs that are off premise, which means no sex, just a place to meet. Most are couples, but there are always a few single guys there. A single guy at a swing club is there to look for a mmf. You can invite any guys there to join you and get to know each other. If you find someone interesting, get to know him and when all are mutually agreeable, then go from there. The number one rule at these clubs is that no means no and don't be afraid to say no. If you want information on clubs in your area, feel free to PM me. I don't think Lit likes you advertise other sites, but I can let you know where to look. Again good luck. My wife and I enjoyed many threesomes of both kind over the years. We also loved larger group parties .
 
Ty. So can anyone in dfw area tell me about the 13 the floor.

I just checked and the 13th floor is an on premise club and they do allow singles on Friday nights. It seems very nice but maybe a little upscale and is on
premise, which means sex happens there. There would be no problem with you just going to look and since there is nudity, you can get good looks. I am sure you don't have to get naked unless you want to.
 
Well we would prefer to not be seeing other people naked or having sex seeing as.this will be our first time going to a swingers club. Well gess I'll keep looking.
 
As someone who has been on both ends (pun intended) of an MFM threesome, I'd like to strongly advise you to consider someone with experience.

The thing is that threesomes are intimidating, there is a lot of pressure on the other guy to perform in a scenario that is already loaded with tension. So it happens often enough that the other guy is not able to get it up. Sometimes you can work through it, but other times it never happens and the experience becomes a little tainted.

The more important point though it that the typical guy out there might get the wrong idea. While you and your wife are happy to jump his bones and go, he might become attached. Very attached. For the average guy getting it on with a girl means something more than just sex, even in our more liberated times.

So I'd recommend hooking up with someone who is a regular at a swinger's club. There are many guys out there and they have been around the block a few times and are less likely to cause a problem in your marriage.

About swinger clubs (on-premise), each one is different, but generally speaking most of them have a clothing optional section where you can go naked but sex is generally discouraged (or outright banned) and another section that you venture into at your own risk (i.e. you will see people gettin jiggy). Policies are typically quite strict and in favor of the ladies, so when they complain it is taken seriously.

While you're there you will also meet other people who have a similar outlook on sex and marriage, so you might find that you end up with new friends in the process. At most you lose a not so insignificant amount of money and go home before things get too interesting for your taste.

Like others have pointed out, most clubs will allow you on premise at a time that they're not open for business for a look around as part of a free orientation session.
 
Back
Top