sister stuck in doggy door

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
Recently thought about an old movie called private obsession in which a guy kidnaps a woman and at one ponit she tries to escape through the doggie door he uses to feed her and gets stuck so her lubes her up and pulls her out.

My version. A young man comes home after a run to find his sister stuck in the doogy door, having tried to get back in the house after locking herself out. She managed to get her head and arms through but being a very curvy girl she can't get her boobs through. Either she was laying out in her bikini or she stepped out the back door for a second for some reason and the door closed trapping the bath robe she was wearing which is why she tried the doggie door since she is now nude. He says something about calling the fire department but she dosen't want a bunch of guys to see her like this. He goes around the house, Admiring the view at first, then tries to pull her free but can't get her shoulders out, and can't seem to push her through neither. He soon comes up with the idea of lubbing her up to get her out. She agrees not having much choice.

What would you use as lube? If she is naked does he try to cover her? What if she has to pee?
 
If she's naked, don't try to cover her unless he's not the only person that can see her (or unless she's really insecure about it).

And personally, I'd use olive oil. You can find it in almost any kitchen, it makes a sexy sheen, and it's quite fun to lick off afterward. :)
 
I assume he does her "doggy style" while she is in the doggy door!
 
I assume he does her "doggy style" while she is in the doggy door!

God, one would hope so. This, when all is said and done, is a porn board.

He might also start her as a fluffer to get him ready for the doggy end.
 
I assume he does her "doggy style" while she is in the doggy door!

Well if she is his "stuck" up big sister he would have to being the "bitch" he always thought she was. Might have to write two versions of this one. One more comedic with the brother trying not to get aroused as he has to oil her up and touch her in very personal places, later on having to put aloe lotion on her burnt body. And the other more hardcore version where he blackmails her into having sex with him or he will have to call the fire department while he post pitcures from his camera phone online.
 
Perhaps a couple of his buddies drop by to shoot some hoops. She hears multiple voices but can't identify them. Eventually the three guys take turns using the sister and she isn't sure if brother is participating or who's dick she is cumming on.
 
I assume he does her "doggy style" while she is in the doggy door!

I also thought something like this.

But what about this version: He sees his sister stuck in the door. For some reasons (a tattoo, a special mole, a scar or something like that), he knows for sure that it is his sister, and not some kind of nude burglar.

So the brother starts to think: this is the ideal moment. It is the back door, so no one can see them, unless someone is in the garden. So brother thinks he wants to have some fun with her.

Maybe he wants to get revenge for something. Or maybe he was always horny for his sister. Anyway - he doesn't say a word. At first he takes some pictures with his cell phone. But then ... he goes down and starts to lick her pussy and her butthole (or maybe just the pussy, depending if he is as perverted as I am).

All the time, sister doesn't know that someone is behind her, watching her nude ass. So when she feels some tongue, she starts to scream "Who the fuck is licking me? Stop this and help me get out. I mean it, please help me to get out. I am stuck in this damn dog door since 2 hours."

Brother just keeps on licking her, until she becomes wet and - Sister can't deny it - she becomes horny, too.
"Oh, you are licking good. If you want, you can fuck me, too - but please, pull me out afterwards"

Brother starts to think: at first he only thought about licking her. But since sister invited him to fuck her - why not. So he goes behind her and fucks her.

Finally he cums into her pussy. He takes some more pictures, then he leaves. His sister starts to scream "What the hell - you fucked me, now pull me out."

He goes around the house and silently opens the front door. He waits 5 minutes, then he enters the kitchen. And what a surprise - his sister is stuck in the dog door, naked.

"Hey sister, what has happened?"
"I took a shower, when I heard something. I wanted to find out what it was, so I entered the backyard, just wearing a towel. But the door slammed shut and caught the towel. So I wanted to get back in through the dog door, but so I had to take off my towel. And then I got stuck in the dog door. And the worst is: someone came along, and started to lick me. He even fucked me, but he didn't help me out."
"Well, maybe it wasn't a guy. Just when I came home, I saw the dog of the neighbours, running away from our house."
"You mean, I have been fucked by a dog? That would be so sick. But now help me out."
"Hey sister, what about this - I pull you out - but before that you give me a blowjob.
"Yeah right, and then you want to fuck my pussy, like this other guy."
"Well, you allowed this guy to fuck you, if he helps you out"
"Wait a second - I never told you that. You have been the one who fucked me. My own brother - but at least it wasn't the dog. O.k. I will give you a blowjob, but pull me out first. This isn't the right position for a blowjob ..."
 
Been thinking of an alternate version of this and thought I would share. The sister goes out drinking with a few friends who give her a lift home. When she gets to the front door she can't find her keys she knocks but brother is asleep or gone and parents or out of town. She goes to the back door and the door is locked but she sees the doggy door and decides to try and climb through and gets stuck. Brother wakes up or gets home and finds her. After suggesting he grease her up she says he has to take off her dress cause it cost her alot of money and she dosen't want it ruined.
 
Been thinking of an alternate version of this and thought I would share. The sister goes out drinking with a few friends who give her a lift home. When she gets to the front door she can't find her keys she knocks but brother is asleep or gone and parents or out of town. She goes to the back door and the door is locked but she sees the doggy door and decides to try and climb through and gets stuck. Brother wakes up or gets home and finds her. After suggesting he grease her up she says he has to take off her dress cause it cost her alot of money and she dosen't want it ruined.

I don't know. Could she get her dress off, while being stuck? Maybe the brother pushes her and (more or less) accidentally, he pushes her skirt upwards, over her ass. And what a surprise - sister is pantyless (or maybe she just wears a very small string that doesn't cover too much). So brother says he is pushing - and he can only hold her on the butt. So while he pushes her butt, he gets a nice closeup of her genitals ... and he enjoys it. And maybe, he "accidentally" falls face forward right on her butt ...

As another alternative: I don't drink alcohol, but I heard: being drunk can give you strange feelings. Like people think it is warm, even though it is cold. I heard that some drunk people were found naked even though it was cold - they felt a heat inside and wanted to cool down. So if sister was drunk enough, she got undressed to cool down.

Or maybe, late at night, she came home drunk and thought, she was in her room. She took of her clothes, when she realized, she is still in the backyard. She can't find her keys (even though they are in the pocket of her jeans, just a few meters away). So she tries to get in through the dog door - and gets stuck.
 
Back
Top