Spies & Blackmail..Closed for Slave Master..

E

Elvenoff1

Guest
It was Thursday the seventeenth day of January five-thirty one am. When his superior handed the file to him before he was even into the building, hell it was even before he had his first sip of his coffee. It was a typical week so far; everything is being taken care of by his staff and required less of his attention until now. He shook his head slightly as Michele walked away, her long red hair flowed over her shoulder and down her back. She was a very attractive female but just as deadly. she made her way up the rank paying her dues on the front line and did one hell of a job and that is why Scott bent over backwards to keep her looking good with successful mission ops.

He looked it over and didn’t like what he saw. This man known as the Ice was once again on the move and this time it was in the United States. He has run across this name several times but other CIA cells that engaged him and was defeated severely. Ice was burning his way through the field of international espionage, selling information to the highest bidder regardless of whom was standing in harms way.

The folder he was handled was his latest hit and that hit was here in the states. He looked at the looked at the info that Michele’s team managed to scrap up and whom they believed was this man known as Ice, but they needed much more information and evidence to move on this man. This man was a powerful man in the world of business and had many friends in high places so the move had to be played fully to ensure that he was the Ice and there was no reasonable doubt when taken down. So Michele ordered him to put up a surveillance of this couple. He looked at the photos that were taken and they looked like ordinary citizens to him as far as comparing them to international spies. But the woman appealed to him in a different way.

He sighed heavily for his team was also working on the Syndicate Organization as well, so he decided he would do this himself for now till it got to big then he would filter in personal as needed. He could use her team that she has placed to set up additional surveillance equipment. He picked up his cell and called her.

After a few minutes it was arranged that the couple would be invited to a party and while the couple attended the party, the team would move in and set up all the equipment that he wanted them to set up, there was no qualms when he even wanted the bathroom surveyed due to the case involving the security of the US.

He learned the location of this party and being the lead and only man in this surveillance ops he would definitely be attending this gig. The place was an estate off in the northern part of the city and it was a party being put on my a big company looking for possible employees in the field of technology and development. A scheme that would fit her husbands cover and interest him to make sure he was lured there.

The night came and Scott put on his best suit that the agency would allow him to purchase. He ran his fingers through his raven black hair, its length was short and feathered back to a stylish fashion. His ocean blue eyes sparkled under the lighting. He turned his angular face side to side and was satisfied with his appeal.

He made his way around the party keeping a close eye on the entrance watching for the couple to make their way in. Then he would attach himself to them and watch all that they do for he was just here to inform the team if they left the party early or not. But he was going to make a connection to her when and if the opportunity came about…
 
Yet another do

My heart went out to Jamie as he knew that I was always reluctant to join him with work functions. 'You are my rock' and 'it will be easier to get away if you are there' always seemed to work and I did my best to please him.

The party was in full swing when we arrived and we were introduced to the hosts with Jamie introducing any contacts that he found in the large ballroom. When he started to talk business with a group of other men and my eyes started to glaze over, he thoughtfully winked and as our signal, I went off and decided to see if there were any other bored women to talk with.

My single glass of champagne was only half finished when a waiter kindly offered to fill it up. My polite 'No' was met with a smile and I headed in the direction of the large terrace - the balmy evening still enticing as I finished my drink and placed it on the table before heading out in to the warm air of the terrace
 
Scott looked upon the couple walking in all excited and wondering how they managed to get here, but nonetheless the man took into meeting with the upper heads of the companies departments. Scott moved around as if a buzzard locked onto its target. He moved in and dropped the locator chip inside of the mans coat pocket then moved off as his gaze fell upon his wife.

He followed her around taking in who she was talking to and what she was gazing at, but what surprised him was the ones she was mingling with wasn’t anyone of power or position. Therefore, it was either she wasn’t here trying to find an edge like her husband or she was running a diversion tactic that hasn’t shown its teeth. Regardless he had to get the locator in her purse. He went to make his move when the waiter stopped her but she didn’t take the drink from him, which would have given him the opportunity so he had to wait.

He followed her closely, watching more closely than what was required by still harmless unless her husband noticed him gazing up and down her features, which would have been a harmful event. However, to his luck, he didn’t notice and neither did she. She continued to move toward the outside terrace. A place that Scott didn’t expect her to go, but was astonishingly happy that she did move therefore now he could approach her in two ways. First by having a verbal conversation with her and get what he could from her, and second place the locater on either her or her purse. He was hoping for the first option, but the second one was the one that gave a better chance of not being detected. Therefore, he went with that option.

He looked at her for a few moments as she looked out over the city lights. This gave him a breaking the ice statement. “Hello,” he said walking up next to her. “I myself have always been captured by the beauty of the city lights.” He smiled at her, “Hi, My name is Scott.” He extended his hand to her. “Sorry, Newkirk.” he gave his last name to comfort her a little with his presence. “So, I take it that this is the place for a bored house wives to go while her husband mingles?” still smiling at her as he inched a little bit closer to her.
 
'Katie Jones' I said shaking your hand 'Oh I don't know about bored' I smiled back

'I just let these evenings run their course and do the right thing as a devoted wife - these always seem to be the same, same types of people, same caterers, florists the only thing that changes is the house which does appeal to me - I love looking at how other people live - and decorate - and you Newkirk Scott - what do you do?' I said with a gentle laugh, turning away to look again over the city lights twinkling in the distance

Before you could answer, a waiter glided past and offered another glass, taking the chilled water and cradling it in my hand as I waited for a response - my mind imagining all the boring careers that seemed to fill these evenings ...
 
Scott smiled at her, “Scott please, I hate being so formal.” He pulls at his collar, “Too bad they don’t create tuxedo tank tops and shorts!” Well that’s very polite of you.” He looks away for a moment toward the city lights, “Yes, sometimes it backfires and makes you want more than you means.” His hand points to himself. “I tend to get myself in trouble with thee old credit card fresco.” He chuckles

“Oh, sorry, I’m a virtual gaming analyst. What about you?” His gaze falls over her quickly then back to her eyes, “You’re a Lawyer or a CEO of some data gathering firm.” He squared up to her so he could look upon her better. “Now don’t lie and say that your some teacher or work in some hospital, but if you do please accept my apology.” He added quickly. “It’s all good, but that is just my impression of you that you’re higher up on the pay scale.”

His mind was making it very difficult to create small talk for all it was doing was undressing her, placing her in wild positions and wondering how those tits of hers would taste. He took a deep breath and regained his composure. “So do you live here on the upper northeast or is that a little too personal.” His forehead wrinkle a little bit. “I’m a little out of practice creating small talk. I don’t get out much due to work and when I do it seems like I have two left feet.” He took a step closer to her and then looked out over the city once more…
 
'It's rather boring really - I work from home as an art consultant' I said staring into the distance 'I work with clients on projects, acquisitions and spend time researching for opportunities - it keeps me off the streets' I said with a laugh

'a gaming analyst - do you spend your days playing games?' I said wondering what the world was coming to - you didn't seem that geeky ....

More people came out on to the terrace and we all introduced ourselves - the new comers also admiring the view - squeezing everyone a little closer - I held my personal space sacred and managed to not touch anyone as we lounged against the the wall
 
Scott smiled at her with a slight nod of his head. His mind playing the full agent mode, He could see the value of having that kind of a job for it gave good cover for her real job of being a spy it also gave her opportunity to move and ship vital information to her buyers with ease. The picture started to click for him when she spoke up once more about his job.

“Well yeah I play a lot of games but here lately I have been working for the Military and their virtual reality combat simulations and tactical deployment procedures.” He moved yet closer to her. She seemed to be flirty with her husband not around and he would not mind seeing if she were willing to play a little.

When the crowd moved to the balcony, he noticed how well she moved in tight proximately and managed not to touch anyone. She was very dexterous. This made his mind begin to wonder about how dexterous she was in bed, and what kinky positions she could be bent put in to. He shook his head trying to rid his mind of these images and focus upon his job. He moved closer to her wanting to get a clean shot at her evening bag with his tracker and mic bug. However, with the images his mind was tossing him of her, his lust took control. He slowly allowed his hand to caress the back inside of her thigh…
 
'mmmm - that does sound a little bit more interesting than some of the other games I have heard of' I replied, moving gracefully aside as I felt you close - was it my imagination or were you flirting quite openly - even though my husband was not more than a room away

'Perhaps we should join the others and enjoy some of this fine food' not wanting to hurt your feelings I smiled and waited for you to reply, noticing your eyes sparkling
 
Scott noticed the chill in the air upon her rebuttal to his blunt and openly advancement. His face took a stiff, firm appearance as if the denial to his touch was ineffective to his ego, but in all truth it made him furious as if this spy was worthy of his touch in the first place. With the bug in place he nodded to her. “Thanks okay, I have others that I must go speak with.” his male ego attempting to reverse the feeling of being turned down.

He moved away and began to talk with any woman whom was standing by herself. He took a few glimpses back toward Katie slightly keeping an eye upon her. His eyes followed her too well noticing the way her curves responded to her movements. He felt this burning deep within his core that he had to have that body. There was no greater object then getting to her. He was going to enjoy watching her in her most private times. His smile widened. I will be seeing you soon Katie.

He moved away from the women without even finishing his conversation with her for he received the signal from the waiter that the team was done setting up the surveillance equipment. He slowly made his way through the room taking another look at her as she reunited herself with her husband. He stopped and looked at this high profiled individual that at the moment was untouchable until concrete evidence was produced showing him to be as traitor as well as his wife, which he was going to take her under his wing more than one way.

He moved outside and took up a position to wait for the duo to leave the party upon where he would follow them. He knew where they would mostly like go, and that would be to a dinner then maybe a show since it was still early or maybe home for a early romp in the sack which for some reason made him extremely jealous.

The party seemed to dye down rather quickly as the big wigs seemed to leaves within a few moments of each other. The waiter moved around asking people if they needed a taxi to be called for them. Then a longhaired red head moved over to Katie and her husband. She leaned over toward him and whispered into his ear, then lightly pecked him upon the cheek. I will give you a call Brad later. She moved away smiling toward the exit…
 
As we left the party, Jamie explained that he had to go on to another meeting - would I like to join him. He knew the answer and I accepted my place - explaining to our driver to drop me off and to take Jamie on to his rendezvous

Another evening - another boring group - the geek was the most interesting but ... that was all

I ran a bath and quietly undressed - wondering what time Jamie might finish up - poor Jamie he worked so hard
 
Scott watched as the driver dropped Katie off at her home and took Jamie off into another direction. He switched on his view screen for a moment watching as Katie undressed. "Damn." He muttered as she zoomed in on her perfect body. Her curves were even more admirable now then what they were covered up. His eyes were glued to the screen as he watched her. His mouth watered with wanting desire. His eyes shifted to the vechile that was leaving carrying away the Ice. "Damn," his anger flew but then made a call. "Hey raven can you pick up that car that is leaving the Ice residence? Yeah I will put in for you mission code. Just survey the vechile. I'm going to stay and watch the subject for I think she is preparing to ship that intel disk out tonight. I'm keeping taps on her now. Roger keep with him." He smiled as he continued to watch her .. "He wondered if... He looked at his phone and the displacer device attached. Why the hell not.." He pick up the phone and called katie with a smile upon his face...
 
Damn

I clutched a silk robe and picked up the phone 'Jamie?' I asked - it couldn't be anyone else at this time of the night - well out of politeness

'Hello?' I asked, waiting, balancing the phone and trying to wrap the robe over my shoulders
 
"Greetings" came the deep, almost non human voice. "I'm sorry to disturb you at this time. But we have a mutual interest here this evening. We want the package that your husband took from us. We will stop at nothing to retrieve this package. You will put this package on your back step within five minutes of this phone call or we come in to take the package ourselves.” he stopped talking waiting to hear what she said. This will let him know if she is actually preparing so ship this information out. He took up the white broadcasting jamming device and prepared to throw the switch to jam all cell phone services in a block radius of her home. He looked at the screen as she talked to him and was trying to put on her robe. He licked his lips watching her tits sway and bounce around as she fumbled for the arm opening. He couldn’t get a good view of her pussy and that was a shame but he still loved what he could see.
 
'Ummm - I don't know what you are talking about' I stammered - giving up on the robe as I felt my heart racing 'How did you get this number?' I whispered, perhaps - yes that was it

'I think you must have the wrong number' I replied - a little more confidently

I reached for my mobile phone and began dialling Jamie's number
 
Scott watched with smile as her robe was half on and half off of her body. Her tits jiggling about with each movement she made. His burning shot through his body as his cock responded to the visual of her body. The tone of her lustrous voice on the phone would set any man’s cock raging with wanting desire.

He noticed her going for the mobile phone and with a flip of switch he rendered that device useless. “This is the household of Jamie Jones,” the voice went on describing her husband to the tee. “You now have four minutes till we come in for the device. Now do you claim that we have the wrong number?” the metallic voice responded.

He watched her response on the screen, his hand rubbing the length of it through his pants. He wanted to go in right now but wanted to keep her squirming. He was going to have fun with her for awhile until he receives a notice that her husband is returning home.
 
Damn - no signal on the mobile - the voice still talking

'Ummm - you can't just come in here and demand something' I stammered, goosebumps exploding over me as I realised that this sounded serious

'Can you please get in contact with my husband - I don't know anything about what you are asking'
 
Scott smiled as she watched her squirm a little under his pressure. His mind racing on things that he wanted her to do but the moment wasn’t right yet she had to fear the voice on the phone to do what it commanded her to do. His eyes glued to the screen as he talked to her “If we wanted to call your husband we would have called him. He was seen giving you this package and therefore you are stalling us you now have three minutes to place the package on the back step.” the chilling voice rang out on the other end. “By the way, We can and will enter your home for there is nothing binding us from doing so. Now place the fucking package on the step are we come in!” he loved the way the voice boomed when it detects the volume and tone of the one speaking into the device. He watched her more closely now that the stakes climbed higher..
 
Oh god - three minutes

'I - I have to get ....' I stopped - too much information

I hung up and rummaged through my drawers - picking out a bra and panties - jeans and a top with a matching cashmere jumper - damn - shoes

I started to panic - I grabbed a pair of socks and my boots
 
Scott watched as she hung up and quickly began to get dressed, he had to stop her for he couldn't enter her home not yet. He wanted to watch her squirm more for her bluntly refusal of his advancement earlier in the day. He dialed the phone once more and waited for her to answer the phone. His eyes glued to the screen laughing at times when she fumbled around throwing things on.

‘come on answer the phone.’ His mind playing the full scope of what was going on. He had to get her pissed and yet afraid of this situation. He thought hard on what to say if she picked the phone up.
 
'Jamie?' I almost screamed down the phone with relief - letting my boots drop to the floor - I waited for his voice to calm me - but it wasn't him and I began to panic

'What do you want? I don't have any package' I can't even remember if Jamie had anything with him in the car either

'Please - please go away'
 
“Give me the package now!” he yelled into the phone, now lowering the number from us to one. Maybe that will give him the resistance but yet the fear to get her to comply to him. “If I don’t get the package in the next few moments. Then I will take something else till I get that package. So you hope that you find this package or your husband gets home soon for if not you will give me what I want.” The cold voice sounded over the phone highly agitated, and strong toned.

Scott smiled at his resolve he believed he placed the treat and payment down well enough to get her to comply with his lustful wants of her. “ He eyed her body even though it was covered, which he was going to resolve very shortly..
 
'But - I don't have any package ...' I mumbled - looking at the bedroom door as if someone was about to bound through it

I tiptoed downstairs taking my boots in my hand - trying to not make a sound - checking the front door was triple locked and the security system armed - the check codes emitting a quiet series of beeps

I heard the impatient mumblings and brought the phone back up to my ear
 
Scott’s blue orbs resumes to watch the images popping up from each room till the room that she is in comes up and he stops the rotation. He watches her with a slight irritation towards her. Seeing that she places the phone back to her ear he resumes the conversation. “What I seek might not have been giving to you in a package. It could be a disc, a portable hard drive. It would have been giving to you today. Your husband took this from me and I wish to have it back. I believe you have it.” wanting to put fear into her, “That triple lock door in front is nice but I would rather come through your French doors of your dinning room. Ninety percent glass!” He chuckled over the phone than hung up the phone deciding to let her sleep on what just happened. He smiled as another plan came into play. He would call Samantha in and use her to get to this woman. He thought back to the rouse to bed this married woman and still had leverage to make her do whatever he wanted. This buxom redhead was hot and very feisty in bed a perfect idea. Having both woman together. He picked up the phone and called her. “Hey Sam, I want you ass over at Kinston plaza meadows tomorrow morning early. You will see my van upon entering come to the side door and I will fill you in on what you will be doing. He hung up the phone and resumed watching is next slave to be…
 
I listened almost dumbly to your words - you seemed to know everything - how was this possible?

I checked my mobile - still no signal

I picked up the home phone - a busy signal filling my ear - how is this possible??

I started to feel worried for Jamie - he would be back soon I hoped - his meetings could last all night .... but hopefully not tonight

My mind in a whir I didn't know if I should get dressed and run out ..

I sat down on my bed and tried to think
 
Scott watched as Katie sat down upon the bed looking scared and confused on what was going on. His plan was working as far as scaring her buy his lust and desire of wanting her was not even close of being happy with his performance. His mind battled within himself between his duty and the lust that was clouding his judgment. He shook his head trying to decide what to do that he didn’t realize until he already pushed the sent call button. It rang as he watched her looking at it.

“Now are you willing to do what I tell you to do?” his voice deep and heavy due to the lust that was rising in him again. “Here is what I want you to do, Lay back on the bed now. I want you to remove your shirt and pants now.” He watched the screen to see if she complied or resisted his demands.
 
Back
Top