What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The happiest, best thoughts. And a long weekend down the shore. Oh, hibiscus vodka gets a shoutout too.

15 years ago today, L flew away with me in his arms.

We've been together ever since. :heart:

From Fark.com: "Cosmo shares its wisdom on how to try bondage for the first time. Tip #2: Try a blindfold if it's your first time. Tip #4: Don't use a blindfold if it's your first time. Tip #9: Tie your man up with toilet paper." (Slide show...)

From Fark.com: "Cosmo shares its wisdom on how to try bondage for the first time. Tip #2: Try a blindfold if it's your first time. Tip #4: Don't use a blindfold if it's your first time. Tip #9: Tie your man up with toilet paper." (Slide show...)

I am embarrassed for my species.

15 years ago today, L flew away with me in his arms.

We've been together ever since. :heart:

Happy, happy anniversary, K & L!
Sending you lots of virtual champagne, and hugs & kisses!
blow_a_kiss_by_strange_1-d39etlg.jpg

Congratulations! You two are proof that fairy tales do come true. I wish you many, many more happy anniversaries.

Thank you! Not every day was a fairy tale, believe me, but it's all been worth it. ;)

What's making me smile today? TWO MORE SLEEPS UNTIL WORLDCON!!! :D

Sitting by the ocean tonight with my friend L. and finding constellations with the sky map app on her phone.

FYI, Hercules looks like he's break-dancing. Slaying the Stymphalian birds with his mad dance skillz, yo!

College football is only days away! And then college hoops is right behind it!

*commences eight month tailgate*

Leaving for Worldcon on the first leg of my trip in 30 minutes AND the proof copy of the new book just arrived at my door! YAHOOOOO! :D

Leaving for Worldcon on the first leg of my trip in 30 minutes AND the proof copy of the new book just arrived at my door! YAHOOOOO! :D

Congrats on the new book!!! Enjoy - San Antonio is such a cool town. If you have time, have a drink in the cool old Menger Hotel bar, where Teddy Roosevelt recruited the Rough Riders. I am also a diorama nerd, and the one in the Alamo visitors center is lustworthy.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new book!!! Enjoy - San Antonio is such a cool town. If you have time, have a drink in the cool old Menger Hotel bar, where Teddy Roosevelt recruited the Rough Riders. I am also a diorama nerd, and the one in the Alamo visitors center is lustworthy.

I can second the suggestion to have a drink at the Menger. Have done so myself and it's a quite a cool old room.

A conversation with my bff today. We always give each other the best advice that neither one of us actually use ourselves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back