YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

I'm back and looking for more hot roleplay scenes. I love a scene with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I like the idea of playing with a dominant alpha male type. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Tuesday Night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Thursday Night

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

chat down - Any girls about that want a chat on yahoo.?

London photographer (45) - into naughty studio shoots -

yahoo - fitlondonguy71

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Friday Night

veterisnyc on kik

Last edited:
Just got home from bar, 20 bi f looking to chat or roleplay before bed. Looking for something exciting/different (not sure what just need something) :cool:

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Sunday night

veterisnyc on kik

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Monday night

veterisnyc on kik

Looking for taboo chat and roleplaying..Especially young, unexperienced and excited boys..

mommynaughty40 YIM

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Tuesday night

veterisnyc on kik

Back