100 posts and a How To on Squirting

lik_m_ade said:
Love this quote, so true. :)

My experience has been with women who squirted either clear or milky fluid, not at all like urine. Find it most enjoyable to be caught "down there" when it happens. Definitely stokes the fire for subsequent play.

Have also had interesting experiences with these women in helping them try to "condition" their response to increase their frequency of squirting. Included such things as Kegels to increase the intensity of their orgasms, visualization, and chaning some of their thinking on the topic, such as thinking about trying to keep the squirt in rather than obsessing on trying to make it come out-the idea that's they'll "have" to squirt removed much of the performance anxiety for them.

Overall, the best "technique" was simply lots and lots (and lots) of good, fun foreplay to get the high levels of arousal that "climaxed" in extended bouts of rather forceful squirting (reminded me of eating grapefruit one time, lol) :)

Was a great experience for both of us in each case and the support and enjoyment that was generated led to increased desire to try again (and again)

Cheers,

Lik :)

Thanks for dropping in Lik! I alwaysknow I can count on you for some wisdom and input. And I appreciate the information you offered!
 
When I squirt--and it only happens on occasion--it's never pee. It's clear or slightly cloudy, and odorless and a little sweet and salty. In the heat of the moment, the gush of hot fluid can feel like pee (in fact, I always worry for a second until we confirm it's not), but since we started doing a lot of g-spot stimulation, I've followed the good advice of using the bathroom before sex so I don't have to worry when I get that sensation during.

I can't recall where I read it (but it was a credible source), but apparently research has shown that most of those who squirt "on demand" and in a stream like in porn were actually found to be squirting urine, or at least have a fair amount of urine mixed in with lubrication and other fluid. There are techniques that will make us more likely to squirt, and some women do it more frequently than others, but it's not a conscious act or something we can really control. Perhaps that's why some of the guys here have reported their partners squirting pee instead of g-spot fluid (or whatever it's called) -- the ladies were so determined to squirt that they subconsciously did it with urine, or maybe they had some stress incontinence.

Anyway, I'd encourage the guys who are big on squirting to be a little careful because I can see feeling inadequate and/or pressured if I had a partner who saw squirting as a goal or really wanted me to. I like having it as something that's great as it happens incidentally, but there's nothing missing/wrong if it doesn't. :)
 
I have to let go...

...to squirt. I notice the build up, the need to pee feeling, even soon after urinating, and a sort of primed sensation. at this point I either do, or imagine I do, push back on SOs fingers, and woosh, out comes from one to two cupfuls of slippery liquid which is not pee, along with a great sense of release, but not the same as a post orgasmic sense of relief. this we discovered during attempts at Mr G's technique, with which we will continue to experiment as its so much fun!
 
It is a quite pleasurable sensation - not at all like an orgasm, but an incredible sense of release and relief. The orgasm after also always feels a bit more intense - can't explain it otherwise.
 
lil_squirter said:
"Neat Sheets" They are life savers. Clothlike so they are quiet, waterproof and you can just toss them in the washer. I know my local groacery store carries them and I have seen them places like Target and Wal-Mart.
What great idea....I am so tired of stripping and washing the sheets so often! Towels never seem to do a good enough job!
 
My experience:

In 39 years of life I had never met a woman who could squirt. All the related porn that I've seen was obvious bullshit, but it's not good, becuase some of my less fortunate male friends are turned off by the way it's shown and in turn have no interest.

That having been said, last July I started dating Steph. The second time we had sex, she was on top with her hands on the wall and I was doing what something martial artist call "the bridge" or "press", using my legs to push up and she was grinding down on me. She let out a brief scream, then exhaled and her eyes got wide as she "gushed" all over me. I was a strange sensation, very warm for a second, but, I enjoyed it.

In the next few days, while I was going down on her, she "sprayed" some, but not what I would consider "squirting". I continued to lap and suck her and returned to her clit intermittently and she sprayed a few more times.

Weeks went by with no more events like these. Then, one weekend filled with a lot of sex, the gush showed back up again during intercourse, with me on top this time. When I went down on her, I played the way I usually do, then when she got close, I did the full court press on her clit and she squirted all over my face and mouth, as well as soaking the bed. I continued to go down on her for over 45 minutes until she ask me to stop due to intensity. We did it a few more times that day and she eventually made it past an hour on the 3rd or 4th try to prolong her squirting. After the 3rd or 4th go, her orgasms seemed to get too intense if I pin pointed one small area of her clit, rather than a lapping motion over a larger area, but still on the clit. She said it bordered on sensitivity and pain from soreness.... over-stimulation.

Over-all, it was a very positive experience for both of us. She said she had never had someone be as enthusiastic as I was to please her and as comfortable with her gushing and squirting. I told her I thought it was pretty hot, to say the least. It didn't taste bad and I love oral sex, so there was no "down side" as far as I'm concerned.

IMHO, Women and especially Men (as almost always), need to be edumakated on this and made to understand what it's really like, contrast to the porn version. Open minded people don't seem to take issue, but some of my friends laughed at me and made jokes about my manhood because a woman came on my face and I liked it, a lot. I can't say I care what they think. It's pretty hot and a lot of fun in just the pursuit, let alone the squirting.

Anyway, that's my experience and 2¢.

Brian
 
The neat sheets are an awesome idea! I may have to go pick one up! the best thing I can equate the squirting experience to is when a womans water breaks during childbirth, but with a more pleasureable feeling accomanying it. i may have to write squirting into a story! We all know that porn does not portay squirting acurately, and I know that It doesnt portay men's ejaculation acurately eaither. for the guys, it seems like they use dish soap to make a guys orgasm look copious. With the way things portrayed in poren, no wonder our culture have sexual dysfunction problems! :kiss:
 
I recently made my wife squirt. After, I realized (remembered) that this happened before years ago. I fingered her g-spot for 5 minutes non-stop, which usually she won't allow. She was really getting into it and was 'fucking back' when all of a sudden here it came. It was probably only a half cup or so, but wasn't pee. It was slippery and really didn't have any odor. I loved it. Being that she couldn't walk or function afterwards, I imagine she did too.

D
 
This is for BrianinPA especially ... have you read the TRY THIS thread?

It sounds like your woman is PRIME material for this. The bridge is THE best way to stim a woman's GSpot during intercourse. The diffrence though is that with the technique described on my thread you can do most of the work with your thumbs (and tongue ) but you are NOT working on her clit which, as you know, DOES become TOO sensitive, after a while, to continue. You don't have to worry about that with the GSpot. As long as you can keep moving and she can keep cumming you're good to go.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

Give it a try and let us know. Just be warned. She'll likely become completely addicted.
 
My experiences

I "squirt" about once a week -- one in perhaps 10 fucks -- and I never know when or why it is going to happen. One of the mysteries that lurk inside my pussy, I suppose.

My husband is always delighted when I squirt during cunnilingus; he says he feels very close to me at such times, as if we are sharing something special. I did this on his face for the first time early in our courtship, and I said, "Oh, hell, there goes the relationship." Au contraire: he said feeling me gush that way turned him on.

I've tried to coax a squirt out of my cunnie while Jilling Off, but to no avail. Any of your lassies have any success squirting via masturbation?

Interesting subject board!

Kath
 
I was 46 before I ever squirted...it was such a weird but wonderful feeling. My guy accomplished this by hand and mouth....using his mouth on my clit and his finger inside me...I never felt so good. He has done this several times in the same manner...hand and mouth...I think the fingers did it though, he hit a spot and I lost all control...had never felt such a great feeling...I was soaked, the bed was soaked, another time it was the couch, another time a sleeping bag...but it was totally clear liquid...nothing like when I cum, or pee....just my 2 cents worth.

I know I prefer this type of sex and the feeling over regular intercouse. Not that I don't like that too, it just isn't the same as the feeling I have when I squirt.... ;)
 
Yes, orgasming and squirting are two different things (just like male orgasm and ejaculation are separate), though squirting/ejaculation usually happens during orgasm. Many women don't squirt, and even those who do usually don't with every orgasm.
 
SweetErika said:
Yes, orgasming and squirting are two different things (just like male orgasm and ejaculation are separate), though squirting/ejaculation usually happens during orgasm. Many women don't squirt, and even those who do usually don't with every orgasm.

For me, the two happen at separate times. The squirt comes about 3 seconds before my orgasm, and most times it's not really a stream, just a gush of fluid. I don't squirt every time I orgasm, that is true, and squirting doesn't make the orgasm stronger, it just means it comes at least partly from gspot stimulation rather than clitoral stimulation alone. As with anything, YMMV.
 
Yup, different things. Don't make squirting a condition of orgasm or you might just end up with some sort of complex. Sometimes, with some women, they're tied together, but others simply do not squirt, but orgasm just fine. There are also those who squirt, but do not orgasm (at least at the same time).
 
and it's "THAN" squirting

He closed the garage door THEN put out the garbage.

She was skinnier THAN she was in college.


dew they teech aniethang inn skool no more /
*********************************

Amazing what a few dumb-ass porn-videos can do to young people's concepts of what "proper" sex is or how it should happen and the results.

My TRY THIS thread has been hijacked of late by people who don't think multiple mind blowing orgasms are satisfactory while doing the GSpot Technique. If they don't flood the basement like some stupid movie shows, then the exercise is a huge failure.

WRONG.

The VAST MAJORITY of women do NOT ejaculate or squirt when they orgasm - even when experiencing multiple G-Gasms. Some do but as a few women have posted, it is a huge mess that they can't control. They are horny as hell, sex is GREAT and their orgasms are bone crunchers but the clean up is a BITCH. "How do I STOP??" is what many have asked. I dunno. All I DO know is that if you can drive your woman right out of her frikkin SKULL by giving her ALL the orgasms or G-Gasms that she can possibly handle she will be one happy li'll lady, your relationship will improve dramatically and if you don't completely soak several beach towels in the process all the better!
 
the squirt thread once more gushes into action...

I love women who squirt, it's a major turn on for me... sheets bedamned

I've only met one woman who was a regular and constant gusher but I've been able to make a few women squirt who either rarely or never have done so before. What worked for me was alot of clitoral play and a well placed finger curved to follow the cervix and applying just the right amount of pressure.

Anyone ever watch the pornstar Cytheria? A goddess she is... :p

*
*
*

As for the male orgasm, I'm able to do a bit of squirting myself. I have now in my 30's finally disciplined myself in keeping my orgasm in check and I hold it at bay until I chose to let loose or unless the person I'm having sex with completely goes after me with a vengeance or just blows my mind so that I have to blow my load. As a result, my orgasms are stronger than they've ever been and they only seem to keep getting stronger (cheer), and keeping the factory churning without opening the main gates ends up in a lot more fluid release in multiple spurts.

And then into a comatose pose as I lie back and enjoy the sensation of not being able to feel my legs or wiggle my toes...

:nana:
 
I have read in the stories on how men manage to not cum unless given permission by their Mistress. How is that even possible? I'm a guy and I haven't discovered that feat yet, even if I did have a Mistress.
 
And ...

Zenythmon said:
I have read in the stories on how men manage to not cum unless given permission by their Mistress. How is that even possible? I'm a guy and I haven't discovered that feat yet, even if I did have a Mistress.


WTF DUZ THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD?
 
gushtastic

For me, and this is only my personal experience as a "squirter," female ejaculation happens about 70% of the time. My gushing and orgasm are completely separate events; the squirting happens first - an intense pressure builds up and I seem to push against hubby's hand followed by a gush of clear/cloudy slippery fluid. Volume varies greatly depending on the season (allergy meds and all that), but it is never urine. I have tasted/smelled/felt plenty of times to confirm that, added to the fact that immediately after sex I can go to the bathroom. About 2-3 seconds following the gush of fluid comes the orgasm.

I started squirting many years ago, unbeknownst to me. For a long time, I thought my husband had come. I kept wondering how he kept going following his ejaculation because it got so wet. He kept assuring me that he hadn't, that the moisture came from me. Once when he was up close and personal, combining clitoral stimulation with gspot stimulation he got a closer view of what was happening and then I knew it wasn't him.

I rarely ejaculate with masturbation. For me, ejaculation requires incredible arousal, and masturbation just doesn't do it for me.
 
My wife and I have been to gether for 30 years. Just in the last 2 years or so she has started squirting. Not evertime we have sex but, often, maybe 50-60 percent of the time. I absolutely love her squirting on me. When she starts to squirt I have to get my face and tongue on her pussie and have that liquied on my face and body, damn it is so intense for both of us. I can make her squirt by slowly increasing the intensity of our sex. First I will massage her body, then go into masterbating her, then rubbing her G spot, then I will withdraw my finger(s) and finger the opening to her pussy while using my thumb to gentally rub her clit. That does it almost everytime.
 
What the hell is that supposed to mean? I always thought cumming was the same thing as ejaculating. So why don't you just kill me if I'm wrong.
 
KinkyKath said:
I've tried to coax a squirt out of my cunnie while Jilling Off, but to no avail. Any of your lassies have any success squirting via masturbation?

While I don't really squirt, I gush a lot sometimes. Could be that I'm laying on my back, squirting probably has something to do with gravity and the gushes accumulating inside until one big muscle contraction forces them out. I'll confirm that gushing seems to happen as a direct result of g-spot stimulation (pretty much only happens when I'm using a dildo with ribs or beads which pound repeatedly on the g-spot). My fluid is a mix of clear and white. From what I've read the clear is g-spot fluid intended to ease giving birth and comparable to male pre-cum, this is the part that tastes sweet or tangy like a quarter. The white is a normal protective layer of mucous which coats the inside of the vagina, more at some times of the month than other times - this part tastes a bit bitter, but not too bad. Mine does tend to smell like piss, but that's because I like the way everything seems to feel more intense with my bladder half-full, and with all the clenching a little just leaks out. Doesn't bother me, piss is clean and sterile despite the fact that people usually think of it as dirty. *shrug*

Suggestion for an experiment: First make sure you aren't dehydrated by drinking lots of water for a day.
Then take just a dab of vicks vapo-rub and rub it into your clit. It will burn like heck but I assure you it's not doing any damage and the burn will fade away in about 15 minutes. The burn seems to stimulate the g-spot gland to start producing moisture.

(Any guys ever tried vicks? What does it feel like? Sorry fot the OT question, I'm just curious.)
 
Last edited:
Suggestion for an experiment: First make sure you aren't dehydrated by drinking lots of water for a day.
Then take just a dab of vicks vapo-rub and rub it into your clit. It will burn like heck but I assure you it's not doing any damage and the burn will fade away in about 15 minutes. The burn seems to stimulate the g-spot gland to start producing moisture.

Interesting..though I don't know if I am brave enough to try it.

I'm a squirter. Usually before my clitoral orgasm and as a result of direct/hard pressure right on the G-spot. I have found that my partner's fingers work best for this.
 
I have only done this a few times before, once when I was on top and in control, a few times while bent over the side of the bed. It seems to happen when I don't expect it. The messiest was when we were in the 69 position with me on all fours and him underneath, using a vibrator along with his tounge. I was so caught up I barely noticed it happen, all I felt was a little trickle down my leg, but when I looked back after hearing him sputtering away, he was soaked! His hair, whole face, and the bed underneath was all just drenched. I didn't feel bad though, and he loved it! He said from the clarity and taste that he's sure it wasn't urine, so that's what I'm basing my opinion on. That and the other times it's happened I've used the washroom beforehand also. Just my own past experiences.
 
Back
Top