M to F pre op trans looking for connection and closeness

Gi_Venus

Loving Heart
Hello all, straight up I am not perfect. I have been dealing with anxiety and panic issues that have kept me from achieving my personal goals. I am at times extremely gifted as a photographer, musician, poet, writer. It is easy to get to know me browse my threads. They are real. I live full time as a woman, I am gentle and understanding. I do not want a relationship based only on sex or sex at all at first. Friendship only relations are fine as well. Blessings and love to you all.:kiss::rose:

I often fantasize about being a woman and I think that it is so cool that you are doing it.

you have very nice breasts in your picture. do you have a boyfriend? I would love to chat with you sometime.

I often fantasize about being a woman and I think that it is so cool that you are doing it.

you have very nice breasts in your picture. do you have a boyfriend? I would love to chat with you sometime.

lol no I do not have a boyfriend, I see myself as a lesbian but connection, closeness, quiet talk, with the right man I could be somebodies gal. For me it as always been about connection.

Thank you for your compliment.:kiss::rose:

bump.
a gentle smile, a touch to the heart
wayfarer and a searcher of love
ever dreaming, ever wanting
of touch and loving expression
a caress glowing with intensity
and joy of a lover's expression
come to me, my mystery love
let us make a flowering meadow
and join in a joyous expression
of life. Your eyes shine
as i gaze into your soul
I am lost in your beautiful spirit.:heart:

Bump!

Would that I could fly she sighed,
with my heart and soul as my ego died
Spirit woman, two souls, the epiphany
and an end to raging fear and panic
the quiet, of the night heralds
the joy of morning light
The bird does call, carrying me
with it into flight. Gentle world,
I touch you, I hold you to my breast
from my actions is born a new vision,
one of love and soaring life.:rose:

If these snippets of poetry are your work, you have my compliments, Gi. You seem to be a gifted writer, at least from my viewpoint. (You might want to read some of the poetry that my signature links to before you decide if that's a compliment or not, really.)

Anyhow, if you should feel the urge to talk, I'd like to get to know you better. Something about the creative/artistic element of your personality definitely draws my attention, and I think I would regret not making the effort to talk with you more.

Here's another bump for you with something I wrote a couple of years ago. Happily, those days are behind me... mostly

Whose body is this, if it's not mine?
Go stick your opinion, I'm doing just fine
The breasts that I've grown: to cover my shame?
Just give me the pills to keep me this way.
Nothing will change how I'm feeling inside -
The days when I'm happy, the nights when I cry.
So keep your damned knife away from my skin
I'm loving the body I've found myself in.

Sticky x

Here's another bump for you with something I wrote a couple of years ago. Happily, those days are behind me... mostly

Whose body is this, if it's not mine?
Go stick your opinion, I'm doing just fine
The breasts that I've grown: to cover my shame?
Just give me the pills to keep me this way.
Nothing will change how I'm feeling inside -
The days when I'm happy, the nights when I cry.
So keep your damned knife away from my skin
I'm loving the body I've found myself in.

Sticky x

thank you sticky girl :kiss::heart::rose: I missed this post and am hear infrequently since almost everyone i know moved to facebook because of trolls in this place. I love your poem:rose:

If these snippets of poetry are your work, you have my compliments, Gi. You seem to be a gifted writer, at least from my viewpoint. (You might want to read some of the poetry that my signature links to before you decide if that's a compliment or not, really.)

Anyhow, if you should feel the urge to talk, I'd like to get to know you better. Something about the creative/artistic element of your personality definitely draws my attention, and I think I would regret not making the effort to talk with you more.

you flatter me DonovanCrane. Yes I have written a lot of post both prose an d poetry at this sight. I would love to talk if it is not too late.lol I missed this post somehow or I have truly been gone for months. :rose:
Gianna

gazing out at distant land
across the lagoon the wind
pushes the frothy waves
to my shore, of forgetfulness.
try as I might, I cannot forget
the wonder of our loving nights
it embraces my solitude magnifying,
intensifying, love for a time was mine
but it is no more. For you my soul sister
are the only one that touched my core.
it is no more. The wind on my face
brings me to a different place.

Hi Gigi!
I was wondering if you ever found that person to talk to. I am definitely the type that is looking for the emotional connection first.
Steve

Hi Gigi!
I was wondering if you ever found that person to talk to. I am definitely the type that is looking for the emotional connection first.
Steve
Hello Steve,
No I have not found the person to talk to, I do have a lot of friends just not a girl/boyfriend type person. I know that sounds silly. But I do desire a deep connection. There are some that claim that we all desire such a connection, it is the manifestation of the oneness we are. Meaning it is the body mind that divides us, the ego is the mechanism that holds us apart rather than bringing us together. The realization that there are no boundaries is that of the enlightened mind. Meaning my desire shows that I am not there or I would not need such a thing. lol

a bump been meeting some lovely people.

sorry about my slow responses

be well all of you.:heart::rose:

I hope you're having a wonderful experience on here, Gianna. As you can probably guess by my post count, I'm still getting into some kind of a groove.

grey skies, wind blowing through the trees
cool air harbinger of winter, leaves me sad
the combinations of my ADD and interruptions
give my life the simulation of madness
numbness, befuddled, my mind stops
to pick for the right straw of the haystack.
contrasted to the rare moments of clarity
where all is impeccable, the body mind slips away
and calmness eases into my day, enlightenment
teases my bewildered ego showing me where I need to be.

Back