Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

Love it.
Though I'm not a woman so might not count. Multiple trannys or cd's at the same time sounds very appitasing

I have had this fantasy, but it is very specific. I'd have to love both of the men. I'm weird like that.

I would love this but alas, my partner does not like to share. The fantasy is still good though ;)

It's something I've fantasised about often.

Just to clarify, I'd be watching a woman receiving multiple cocks or I'd be providing one of them for her.

Not yet been in a position where this is possible but one can hope.

Yes I know this is aimed at women but fuck it.......

It's something I've fantasised about often.

Just to clarify, I'd be watching a woman receiving multiple cocks or I'd be providing one of them for her.

Not yet been in a position where this is possible but one can hope.

Yes I know this is aimed at women but fuck it.......

Yes please. I would love for my man to be turned on by the idea of another guy involved in our play but it is just not happening! The suggestion of a girl (which I would also be open to) has been brought up too, but to no avail.

Women and cocks

Many women think about multiple cocks at once.
Whether one after the other, in more than one hole, or seeing all that cock aroused for them, and more.

I have had this fantasy, but it is very specific. I'd have to love both of the men. I'm weird like that.

My wife, was in love with her b/f's. And, if this fantasy were every in anyway even remotely possibly happen for me. It would be with one of her ex's that she loved, and already would be quite conformable spreading her legs for, again. :) She knows that if she ever wanted to have sex with her ex, I would be all for it. Either with me, or just her. I could use some new stories from her.

taking turns

i love the thought of laying on a bed with my legs spread apart while multiple guys take turns putting their cocks deep in my pussy :) it would be even hotter if they all cummed in my pussy

i love the thought of laying on a bed with my legs spread apart while multiple guys take turns putting their cocks deep in my pussy :) it would be even hotter if they all cummed in my pussy

A girl who loves to ride a train...Wooo wooo!!

Deep rooted fantasy. Almost every time I... well you know, this is what I think about.

Just curious how many cocks would you want? More than three just seems greedy...

Who Has This Fantasy?

I have give oral to more than one but never done two at once or had more than one in my pussy......

Have to admit that the idea of being tied in bed, legs spread and blindfolded while multiple men fuck me has been one of my dark fantasies. The thought of being naked and helpless; not knowing for how long, how many or in what ways I would be used kind of turns me on

this is a huge fantasy and a turn on. I'd love it with strait guys or bi guys. 2 guys is just hot.

Back