The new Chekov is dead thread.

Que

aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr
No one is truly dead until at least two threads on the GB celibrate their death.

The original Chekov is dead too.

star trek is dead.

scott bakula
killed off
an entire
tv franchise.

I wish more realized this... Him & Sarah Connor being the parents killed what "Chuck" was at the beginning. (Parents are spies? You being one surprises nobody.)

Also, no "New Orleans" version of "NCIS", so we'd get John Corbett doing "Red" like we should & not being the actual talent on Leary's latest crap.

Anne thinks Bakula is current pop-culture.

Funnily enough, I've finally got round to watching Enterprise all the way through. I could never get past the godawful power ballad theme song before, despite numerous tries. It's actually not half bad.

Funnily enough, I've finally got round to watching Enterprise all the way through. I could never get past the godawful power ballad theme song before, despite numerous tries. It's actually not half bad.

I never even tried... I think it was like the 50th show in/of the franchise just on UPN alone... I'd watched plenty of Jeri Ryan on the other (including her wrestling match with Dwayne Johnson).

it's different from whatever is your st canon

i was late to ds9

years late

and enjoyed it outside the noise of tng, voyager, enterprise...

ds9 was a great watch later.
enterprise actually is as well

it's not irrelevant
to all the dudes
looking to cyber with
you.

the word is
out.

That's great, too. Unfortunately, I don't run in those circles and am not privy to such sensitive info. Could you imagine if the Lit found out you exchange private messages with other men waxing about what males here like sexually? Like gay sexual stuff?

No worries, I won't tell anyone.

That's great, too. Unfortunately, I don't run in those circles and am not privy to such sensitive info. Could you imagine if the Lit found out you exchange private messages with other men waxing about what males here like sexually? Like gay sexual stuff?

hey,
who am i to judge
if cybering with men
masquerading as women
gets you off.

Which men are into waxing?

No one is truly dead until at least two threads on the GB celibrate their death.

The original Chekov is dead too.

Congratulations on beating Rory to an obit thread.

I think Jeep is in some legal hot water, at least I think they said it was a Cherokee, the news online just says "his car" which means the lazy bastards are basically just plagiarizing the first report across the wires instead of doing some actual reporter work.

I think Jeep is in some legal hot water, at least I think they said it was a Cherokee, the news online just says "his car" which means the lazy bastards are basically just plagiarizing the first report across the wires instead of doing some actual reporter work.

Nh, his was first. Mine was parrot-y.

typical REME.

star trek?

:rolleyes:

Car makers should not be in any trouble. If anything, is like a murder case, where you blame the person operating the gun/car, not the maker.

Back