What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRT Obamacare:


I would have made it a one sentence law and regulation:

"All government health programs are hereby merged and all Americans are eligible for coverage"

Done.

Must be good because it's a short stack of papers.

you aren't a NIGGER...like the others

why is it so difficult to say

"ALL THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP!"?:confused:
 
makes ZERO sense

as usual

You're the one all in a tizzy because the Obamacare regs stack up 7' tall.

What difference does it make how tall the stack of papers are? I'm sure you would agree that one piece of paper could have more effect on the life and liberty of the good citizens than a million pages ever could.

I have a dream where every regulation is judged on the content of it's rule, not the size of it's stack.


But I understand you are playing to your audience. Getting the troops' blood flowing and all. If Vette strokes out, that's on you though.
 
What difference does it make how tall the stack of papers are? .

because MOST businesses wont be able to follow it, will fuck up and be sued

big companies will pay a battery of lawyers to figure it out and the loopholes and pass costs on


DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

What are you

A CUM EDIAN?
 
you aren't a NIGGER...like the others

why is it so difficult to say

"ALL THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP!"?:confused:

It is fucked up.

Obamacare was/is a terrible compromise that will do nothing to lift our healthcare delivery system from third-world status.

Our system, before and after Obamacare is a liberal wet-dream. The true conservative position regarding health care delivery is a single payer system with user fees based on ability to pay.

We will never have that though because of dumbasses that scream "socialism!!!!", even though over half the country is already covered by such a system.

People are stupid and no regulation can change that.
 
that makes NO sense

all that means is POOR wont get same service as rich or rich will pay for poor


like now

*shrug*

I'm part of a socialist health care system, pay a fee based on my income and I'm treated the same as those getting it free, and those paying more.

Your experience must have been different than mine is.
 
Cruz Will Use ‘Any Procedural Means Necessary’ to Force Vote on Defunding Obamacare


(CNSNews.com) – When the U.S. Senate this week takes up the continuing resolution to fund the federal government for the remainder of fiscal year 2013, Sen. Ted Cruz (R.-Texas) will offer an amendment that will prohibit funding for the implementation of Obamacare during that period.

“I believe we will have a vote on this amendment and I have said I am willing to employ any procedural means necessary to ensure that we do get a vote on the amendment,” Cruz told reporters today.

Cruz, who favors total repeal of Obamacare and has introduced legislation to do that, said in a conference call on Monday that at a minimum Obamacare should not be implemented until Gross Domestic Product has started growing at its average post-World War II level or better.

“The historic levels of growth have been 3.3 percent and, in my view, at a minimum, we should see a return to those historic levels of growth before Congress is willing to contemplate putting through another massive burden on the economy that hurts productivity and kills jobs,” said Cruz.

The Republican-controlled House passed its version of the CR last week. But the Republican leaders of that chamber did not put language in their bill to defund Obamacare or any part of it. While the CR put forward by the House Republican leaders did prohibit the administration from spending any money on foreign-made ball bearings, it did not prohibit the administration from spending money to move forward with implementing any and all provisions of Obamacare.

The House-passed CR, for example, did not include language to prohibit the administration from implementing the regulation it has issued under Obamacare that would require health-care plans to provide cost-free coverage for sterilizations, contraception and abortion-inducing drugs–a regulation the Catholic bishops of the United States have declared a violation of religious liberty.

MORE http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cru...eans-necessary-force-vote-defunding-obamacare
 
Johhny Fizzle RocketReg SavAge says


TOO LONG TO READ




The then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (and may she remain forever a former Speaker) took a lot of ridicule during the debate over the passage of Obamacare when she said that we’d have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it. I thought the critics had this all wrong. It was, in fact, the most intelligent thing she ever said, albeit unintentionally. What counts is, as Machiavelli put it, the “effectual truth” of the matter. And the effectual truth of modern American government is that Congress no longer enacts laws in the meaningful sense of the word. Instead, they pass wish lists, and delegate the actual lawmaking to unelected administrators.

Simple test: if Congress passes a statute–even one that is 1,600 pages long like Obamacare, but the law can’t go into effect as written, it is not really a law at all. The simple proof is the photo here that Sen. Mitch McConnell’s office has released, showing the 20,000-plus pages of regulations issued so far for the implementation of Obamacare. ”Regulation” is just a multi-syllabic word for “law,” after all. The point is, administrators–the slightly nicer term for “bureaucrats”–now govern us much more than our elected lawmakers do. One almost wonders why we have elections at all. (Actually, many bureaucrats actually do wonder this.)
 
you can be sure

they will be hundreds

if not

thousand of small/medium businesses

that will run afoul of the "law"

and WE WILL PAY THE BILL
 
Reggie SavAge will say

GOOD

Let em eat TOFU!



Repeat this a few THOUSAND times

‘Five Guys’ owner confirms that it may cost more to get ‘fries with that’ with that because of Obamacare






houstonpress.com



Red Alert


Thanks to President Barack Obama and his signature health care law, you may not be able to afford fries with that burger at Five Guys in the near future.

President Obama and his administration will celebrate the third anniversary of Affordable Care Act, known to most as “Obamacare,” on Tuesday, but for many business owners and consumers there will be little to celebrate.

At a Heritage Foundation event in Washington, D.C. today, Five Guys Burgers and Fries franchise Mike Ruffer said the costs incurred to comply with Obamacare was forcing him to make some very difficult decisions about how to financially manage his business.

“Likely, any added cost to the business is going to have to get passed through to the customer,” Ruffer said at the “Part Time America? – Impact of Obamacare” panel Monday afternoon.

Ruffer, who owns Five Guys francises in North Carolina and Virginia, explained that he signed a deal in 2004 to build 11 of the burger joints, not knowing the economy would come crashing down a few years later and that the government would mandate that he provide healthcare to employees working over 30 hours a week.

Ruffer said he thought he would be safe from the repercussions of Obamacare because he opened each restaurant under a separate Limited Liability Company (LLC) and no more than 20 people worked at any one burger place. Unfortunately, under the umbrella of Obamacare, if a person or family members own all the establishments, then they are considered one entity, bringing small businessman like Ruffer under the purview of the law.

The Five Guys owner said he employs 147 people, 60 of whom work more than 30 hours per week, which is considered full-time under Obamacare. Ruffer said he will either have to fire or reduce the hours of 31 employees in order to avoid paying for their insurance. The cost of paying for their healthcare would be added on top of the roughly $2.4 million he spent on last year’s payroll.

more http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/03...ies-with-that-with-that-because-of-obamacare/
 
Why does busybody have to use multiple accounts? Can't he just keep it to one, so I don't have to flood my ignore list with random dumb names?
 
Why does busybody have to use multiple accounts? Can't he just keep it to one, so I don't have to flood my ignore list with random dumb names?

For the same reason that he floods threads with irrelevant posts. He wants to be heard but says what he says in such a tone that few want to read him. He's a virus of sorts.
 
For the same reason that he floods threads with irrelevant posts. .

oh

really now?


what you really mean

is

Anquan POSTS STUFF that show YOU "PEOPLE" up and you cant defend, so you ridicule

Right. BUSH ERA ASSHOLE?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top