Protection (closed)

Getting a kiss before you go, I work on doing some laundry while Molly watches TV and naps in the living room. She asks me after a while if it would be alright to color some pictures for her daddy. I agree, letting her color at the kitchen table as I start dinner. The house is filled with the wonderful aromas.

“Hey, baby.” I call as I hear the door opening, turning to smile at you as you walk into the kitchen. “Molly, start cleaning up your crayons and set the table please.”

I sneak a kiss from you as she exit’s the room. “I made lasagna.” I say as I draw you close.
 
"Smells wonderful . . . you aren't helping my diet any, tho . . . guess you will have to help me work off some of these calories."

So far, Molly seems to be calming down pretty well . . .I'm sure there are some more rough days and times to come . . .

"I'm just going to drop my bag in your room . .. if that's ok?"
 
“Sure.” I say as you mentioned dropping your bag off in my room. “If you want, you can clear out a drawer or two in the dresser so you’re not living out of a suitcase.”

I steal another kiss before you leave the kitchen, a silly smile on my face. Molly comes back down and helps to set the table before she sits at her place. I put the salad and bread on the table before pulling the lasagna out of the over and started to cut it.

“Alan, dinner!” I call up the stairs, serving Molly a healthy portion of lasagna as well as equal amounts of salad. With some ranch dressing, she doesn’t say a word about eating veggies.

I place a glass of wine by your plate and give Molly a glass of milk before I take my own wine and sit down to eat.
 
A little quieter than I am used to, but Molly is still pretty lively . . . "Think we will have time to watch a little of the game tonight before bedtime, Molly?" That seems to bring a smile to her face. "I brought one of my Cardinal hats with me, so we can put our hats on to watch the game."

Playing a little footsie under the table with you . . . doesn't take much to upset your concentration does it?
 
“Molly thinks that it would be nice to draw her daddy some pictures to send to him.” I say carefully as I feel your feet playing with mine under the table. “I think that it’s a good idea. He can have something to read.”

It’s a difficult thing to think about, but I’m happy that Molly is pleased with the idea and not upset about the interruption of her phone calls.

“Mommy, can I watch the whole game?” She asks, her eyes turning towards me as you mention watching the game.

“Only a few innings, Molly. You have school tomorrow and Mommy and Alan have to go to work.” I explain and she looks disappointed by doesn’t argue.
 
"Mom's right . . . she usually is. But we'll watch as long as we can. OK?"

"I'm going to help clear the table, Molly. Before we watch the game, I want you to go up to your mom's bedroom and get my cap off the chair. There is something in the cap that I want you to bring down too."
 
Dinner passes by quickly before Molly is rushing off to get the hat from upstairs. I look at you and smile.

“You’re good for her, Alan. I can’t believe how much she’s responded to you.” I say as I take a sip of my wine while you clear the table. “I’ve got some ice cream left over for dessert. I figured by the second inning, it might be time for something sweet.”

I tilt my head backwards as you come back to the table, puckering my lips for a kiss. I sigh as I’m rewarded with a long, slow lingering kiss.
 
Just as the kiss ends, Molly bounces in with my cap and the packages. I take the smaller one out and give it to Molly . . . "You will have to wait a couple of minutes before you can open it." Taking the bigger package, I hand it to you, which you slowly realize is from the jewelry store where you look at a certain necklace this afternoon.

"OK, ladies, this is not for any special occasion, just something for two very important ladies in my life now . . . and, I hope, for a very long time to come. You can open them now." (Molly's is a smaller version of yours.
 
I’m stunned as I undo the wrapping and find the ruby pendant staring back at me. I look over at Molly as she squeals and starts to jump around, exclaiming that it’s her first big girl necklace. I look up at you, too speechless to form words as I allow you to take the necklace and place it around my throat.

“Alan, it’s beautiful.” I finally say as you do the same for Molly. “But this is too much, baby. Too much money and…” I almost say that I don’t deserve it when you stop my words with a quick kiss. I’m so use to worrying about bills and where the money will come from for them that I’m not use to such beautiful things.

“Thank you, baby.” I hug you tightly as Molly runs into the other room and turns on the TV, finding the game in a few short moments. “I’ll thank you properly when she’s in bed.” I whisper against your ear.
 
Smiling, "I'm sure you will," and already Molly is calling me to watch the game with her . . . but not before I take time for a longer and deeper kiss . . . and feeling a couple of nice tits pressing into my chest, and a nice soft body pressing into my "other area."

"Hold that thought, sexy, I've got a game to watch with my other girlfriend."
 
I moan as you pull me close, your body pressed against mine as you deepen the kiss that we were sharing. I can feel my core aching to be touched, my nipples beading tight. I can also feel the erection that you are sporting pressing against the spot that wants it the most.

“After I give you guys ice cream, I’m going to my room. I’ll be waiting.” I nip your lower lip, pulling on it before I run my tongue across it to sooth my teeth marks.

I grin as you as you head off towards the living room. I finish the dish and then serve the ice cream, giving Molly a good night kiss and telling her that she needs to be in bed in another hour. I give you another kiss, my look telling you where you can find me.

I head upstairs, taking the time to undress and then lay on the bed in only the new pendant that you’ve given me. I take a seductive pose, my arms and legs stretched across the bed towards the silk ties that you used earlier.
 
Molly only lasts a little more than an inning, so I carry her up to bed and tuck her in . . . then heading down the hall to your/our room, not knowing what to expect.

Damn . . . a couple of candles . . . naked, well except for the ruby pendant . . . very sexy, hard nipples . . . and I can only imagine how wet that sweet pussy already is . . .

Quickly undressing . . . my stiffening erection bouncing as I walk toward the bed and bend over for a quick kiss . . . that really isn't quick at all . . . now, I'm hard!! Quickly restraining one wrist . . . yeah, you're really fighting this . . . then the other . . . before walking back to the bag that's been in your room since two nights ago . . .

Reaching in and pulling out a long feather which I use to begin tracing a very light pattern from one nipple to the other . . . down your belly a bit . . .
 
Whimpering as you strip off your boxers, I squirm on the covers as you give me a searing kiss. My pussy is incredibly wet and I part my thighs for your viewing pleasure, the glistening folds visible in the candlelight as it drips down my bottom and leaves a small wet spot on the sheets.

As you bind my wrists, I tug on each one experimentally and then watch with a curious gaze as you dig in the bag that you’ve left there for a few days. As you remove a feather I’m already squirming. I’m extremely ticklish and the first stroke of the feather has me quivering.

Each soft stroke of the feather over my nipples has me moaning hotly, my hips moving as you tease down my belly and I giggle softly, squirming to get away from the tickling sensation.

“I want you, Alan.” I say in a husky voice, my fingers curling against the bonds that hold me tight knowing that you are in control. “You have no idea how much.’
 
Teasing is only good when it heightens the passion and desire . . . but never for torture . . . so I have to find that fine line where the teasing has to stop and the passion turns toward pleasure, and satisfaction . . . but not just yet . . .

Dipping the feather between your thighs and thru your dripping folds . . . coating the feather in your delicious honey . . . bringing it to my lips to inhale . . .

Standing close enough that my cock is almost within reach . . . rubbing the slippery head across a nipple . . .
 
I whimper again, my hips rising as you dip the feather between my thighs, teasing my folds and coating the feather in my juices. “Ohh…” I moan as I watch you inhale my scent and I squirm in my bonds.

I look towards your cock as you tease my nipple with the head of it, shivering at the contact of your slippery head with my pebbled nub.

“Alan, please.” I beg, my eyes turning towards yours as I beg you to fuck me. “I need you, baby.”
 
Prolonging the teasing was out of the question . . . you need to be fucked . . . and so do I! Reaching up to untie your wrists . . . "Turn over, baby . . . on your hands and knees."

Not so much of an order as simply telling you I want to take you from behind . . . I want to see that sweet ass when my cock is buried in your slippery . . . yet tight . . . wetness. Crawling on the bed behind you, I see the wet spot that your dripping pussy left . . . sliding up up against your butt . . . sliding my cock thru and directly into your waiting pussy . . . your moan, almost of relief, is audible . . .
 
I’m quick onto my hands and knees as you untie me and I wiggle my bottom at you as you crawl onto the bed behind me. I sigh as I feel your body pressing against my back, your cock slipping deeply into my wet depths with a single push.

“Oh, baby!” I cry out as you moan in relief. “Fuck me hard.” I beg, my harsh words strange even to my ears, but it’s what I want.
 
Sometimes we make love . . . sometimes we fuck. And tonight is one of those "fuck" times!! Thrusting deep within your wet, gripping walls feeling every contraction around my cock . . . and your moans of pleasure and desire only increase the intensity of our passion.

Slamming into you from behind . . . my hands gripping your ass and holding you tight against me when I thrust deep and grind against you . . .

Arching my back . . . my eyes clinched shut as I seek to reach new depths in you . . . wanting to bring you pleasure that will be new to you!!
 
I love the feeling of your fingers curling into my ass, holding me tightly in place as you thrust and grind against me. I cry out in pleasure, my voice low and husky as my fingers clench against the sheets. My lip are parted, my eyes clenched shut as you touch places deep inside that had never been touched before.

“Alan!” I cry out your name, my back arching like a cat as you pummel your hips against mine. “Oh, God!”
 
"Come on baby . . . yesssssssss . . ." Almost lifting you off the bed as I thrust once more . . . deep . . . and arch my back . . .pretty sure I have the bottom surface of my cock rubbing your clit as I fuck you deep . . . and hard . .

"So close baby . . . so close . . . yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
 
The way you pull me off the bed and fuck me hard has be crying out loudly. I cover my lips with my hand as I cum with a scream, my entire body jerking and pulsing as I clamp down around your cock. The air leaves my lungs, stars dancing in front of my eyes.
 
I can feel your orgasm . . . gripping my cock like nothing I have ever felt before . . . setting off an stream of hot seed deep in you . . .between the spasms of your pussy around me, and the spurts of cum from my cock, seems like it goes on forever . . .

As loud as you are, I realize you have your face buried in your hands to try to keep your screams down . .. all I can get out is a huge moan at the sensation . . . trying not to collapse on you, but I am totally spent . .
 
I moan as you press against my back and we both collapse to the sheets. I’m panting for air, smiling as I feel your moan rumble through your chest. Turning my head to the side, I sigh as I press my lips gently to yours.

“Am I in heaven?” I asked you, giggling as I feel you move along side me and hold he close. “I love you, Alan. I’ve never felt this way about anyone else before.”
 
"I love you too, Michaela . . . I feel the same way, baby." Holding you tight just feels so natural . . . "Don't know if this is heaven or not . . . but someone is going to have to wash the sheets tomorrow."

Feels good just to lie her with you . . . holding you tight . . .feeling your skin against mine . . . soft kisses . . . trying to calm down . . .
 
Back
Top