Female tasting herself

I love how I taste. Either after sex, or after he has fingered me, or after I masterbate. Always a turn on for both of us.
 
The biggest turn on for me: I cum a little bit in her mouth, then she stand up and french kissing me. The taste of her saliva and my cum is getting me harder then ever. Sometimes, she´s fingering herself as she´s sucking my cock, then she brings her finger to my mouth and I start sucking them, tasting her own juices. So, we do a lot of fluid tasting and is hot as Hell! :)

I also like cuming inside of her (just a little!), then going down and start licking, drinking. I feel my cock like a rock!

And yes, she love tasting herself. She asked me almost every time to take my cock out of her, so she can taste us both.
 
I love it when a guy has been licking me and makes me cum then kisses me and i can taste my juices on his lips face tongue etc .....
 
had a sex buddy who would masturbate in front of me and then lick all of the cum from her fingers and then suck me off after I fucked her or would make out with me after i ate her out! she LOVED the taste of herself
 
I see this a lot in porn, and some home videos; but after having sex the woman goes down on her lover to finish him off, obviously tasting herself. This is a huge turn on for me, despite my wife extremely grossed out by it.

So my question for the ladies is: Do you enjoy tasting youself? Don't mind tasting yourself cause you know your man likes it? Or abhor tasting yourself?

I don't mind tasting myself on his cock. I tasted myself for the first time on my own just to see what the man was tasting as he ate me lol.
 
Such a hot thread! And particularly after how we shared our mixed juices last night. We masturbated together with my pre-cum which got her juices flowing strongly which we mixed together by shared fingering and finger licking. After we had copulated, she licked and sucked my wet cock while I went down kissing and licking out her stickiness. We both were extremely horny when we started to copulate again and at the same time deeply kissing our juice covered mouths. Our juices now also included what I got by going down onto her opened bristled armpits, beautifully musky and sex-sweaty from our erotic activities. The resulting orgasms and ejaculation were amazing!
 
I don't mind tasting myself on his cock. I tasted myself for the first time on my own just to see what the man was tasting as he ate me lol.

how did you like your flavor on its own?

was it finger licking good ?

I hope you were nice and juicy when you tasted yourself....it always tastes better as it is freshly secreted to naturally lubricate your hungry little kitty.
 
I like it when my boyfriend eats me until I cum and then for him to make out with me...I like tasting myself that way
 
Something about that statement just caused a huge bulge in my pants..

;) hehe oopsy?

well...he wants to make out after he eats me but i would lick all the wet spots on his chin and lips first and then make out hehe just saying :x
 
how did you like your flavor on its own?

was it finger licking good ?

I hope you were nice and juicy when you tasted yourself....it always tastes better as it is freshly secreted to naturally lubricate your hungry little kitty.

lol yes it was really juicey and tasted good.
 
Lovely thread, I used to often request my ex to totally clean me after I cream pied her.

John
 
I love to lick it off my man's face after he's been licking my clitty....I go crazy kissing it off him when he goes down on me or fingers me after filling me with his cum. I love tasting the difference between my sweetness and his salty load....yummy
 
I love to lick it off my man's face after he's been licking my clitty....I go crazy kissing it off him when he goes down on me or fingers me after filling me with his cum. I love tasting the difference between my sweetness and his salty load....yummy

There is something so addictive about a woman who loves her who sweetness. To feel it coat her tongue, to thieve it off her lover's tongue. To feel her nurse on my tongue, and savor her juices mixed with my saliva and occasionally cum.... is an exquisite treat.
 
lol yes it was really juicey and tasted good.

I think you should taste yourself more to be sure you like it. you could wet your finger with your juice then coat your lips with it so you can lick it off with your tongue.....

it must taste amazing fresh from the honeypot.

willing to share?
 
I love tatsting myself! I will quite often go down on the guy i'm with after he's been in me, or kiss someone after going down on me! I also suck on and lick my own fingers after masturbating!
 
I love the taste, but I enjoy the smell just as much. Sometimes I touch myself in the morning, and then I'll realise halfway through the day that my fingers still smell like my pussy cream so I'll sit there for the rest of the class and surreptitiously sniff my fingers. Hehehe.
 
I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?

Hubby is one who doesn't mind kissing after oral, and thank goodness for that.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top